Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times

Advertisements

Guess that goes to prove, the more lies one tells, the further from reality they slip with each lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
thats not what it is saying, its not talking about childhood
OK... Let's make this more simple: You really ARE what you eat.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:37 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Well of course it is. The Human body is built begining en utero and all through childhood with elements taken in from the enviornment around it. We don't eat core metal or stardust, so guess what shows up in our chemistry?

It doesn't prove the bible AT ALL. Beyond that... Everything in the universe can be broken down to "dust", depending on how you define "dust"
If you want to get down to the elemental level, every atom in your body was created from supernova. IOW, "Starstuff."

Old 08-16-2010, 10:06 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,456,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
If you want to get down to the elemental level, every atom in your body was created from supernova. IOW, "Starstuff."
Nope. The earth was made from nothing, before there was light, heavens, or sun, moon, and stars.
Earth was a globe of water, no dust/adamah, and darkness was covering it. There was no light at all, and then YHWH Elohym said; "Let there be light", and there was light, divided from the darkness, and the evening and morning were "one day". Still no heavens, no dust/adamah, no sun, moon, nor stars.

Then, on day 2 of one evening and one morning, YHWH Elohym separated the waters by stretching out the heavens between the division, with half above the heavens and half remaining, covering the globe. Still no sun, moon, nor stars. Just the light divided from darkness on day 1.

Then on day three, the waters were gathered together in one place, and dry [land] appeared. The dry [land] God called earth, and the waters He called seas.

On day 6, YHWH Elohym formed Adam from the dust/`aphar of the adamah/ground -of the eretz/earth.

Jesus is from above. Adam is from beneath, earthly, of the earth =earthling.

Jhn 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
1Cr 15:47 The first man/human being/anthropos [is] of the earth/γῆ , earthy/choïkos: the second man/human being/anthropos [is] the Lord [YHWH] from heaven.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:12 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
<delete> irrelevant commentary</delete>
Nope. Elemental particles came from supernovae. You are confusing a story told to the Hebrews when they were wandering in the desert in order to keep their mind off the fact that they didn't have air-conditioning, with science. I understand that happens quite a bit.

Last edited by PanTerra; 08-16-2010 at 10:47 AM..

Old 08-16-2010, 10:38 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,670,703 times
amen = name ...... word jumble! I love word jumble, that's what we are playing right?!lol

Old 08-16-2010, 01:30 PM

180 posts, read 217,214 times
wow is all i have to say about some of the things i have read in this thread. There was so much bs that my mind is rotting right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality