U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 PM

3,067 posts, read 2,208,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Well alan the morning after pill just prevents fertilization and/or implantation of the very first bundle of cells.
That little bundle of life, needs your protection.

Shame on anyone who thinks to himself that it is ok to kill children because they are so small....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
You have no idea since you are not a woman. You can't even imagine being forced to have a child you didn't ask to conceive!
I have never been to the moon, but I have read the stories of what the moon is like by the people that have been there.
I very sure I could tell the difference between being on the moon and being in Denver...LOL

The unborn little girl is not asking us to love her,,,
She is not asking to have rich parents that have a big back yard.
She is not asking us to make sure her mom and dad love each other...

None of us can ask such things of the world before we are born.
We dont have a voice...
We are helpless to defend ourselves.
We cant fight off the attack of a Doctor that rips us apart.

We are all at that moment, much like the story of the man who lay in the road in the story of the Good Samaritan.

There were many people that saw the man laying helpless and did not stop to help.
Im sure the people that turned away and walked on the other side of the road felt they had very good reasons for doing so.

But one man, felt pity for the one who was helpless and stopped to help.

Children who are being held to being to blame for something they had no part of,are the most helpless children you can think of.

The child , the helpless innocent child , should not be sentenced to death for the act of rape that cause their life...

Rather than struggling to find a reason not to love this child, why not struggle to find someone who will love this child?

Chances are. you will not have to look that far...
Grand parents, aunts, even your own brothers and sisters are there for both you and your child's support...

You will not have to look far to find someone who will love this child no matter the reasons others turn from them sight unseen.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 PM

2,345 posts, read 2,449,956 times
Shame on a man who can put himself in a woman's place and pass judgement!

Old 08-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Shame on a man who can put himself in a woman's place and pass judgement!
I would never try to say I can put myself in a woman place....that would be silly,,,Im not a girl .

But I have been a child.
I have every right and duty to stand up in support of a child's right to life.
Shame on anyone who would even call into question the child's right to life....

Old 08-03-2009, 04:38 AM

7,433 posts, read 6,698,521 times
June has known of only one couple who were Christians who did NOT use some form of birth control. The wife's cycle was as regular as a Swiss clock and you could set your own watch by that woman's body. They had two children. --Most women, however? Not quite so finely regulated. (And June's talkin' practically down to the second, so go figure!)

Not that June would know as regards Christians and sex, (for reasons oh, so obvious) but she would wonder if the question as to how to go about it correctly wouldn't somehow address the notion of what is "life giving" within a relationship. (In this case, marriage.) Because there doesn't seem to be much that is life giving within a relationship where there is more fear of having it (sans contraception) and more angst and frustration from not having it, than to have it, using (heaven forbid?) some form of contraception.

June wonders whether Montana shouldn't have started a poll. How incredibly enlightening that might have been.

June: Heathen. Endorses birth control as needed. One little Spud child, one little dog. (But we obtained the latter from a reputable breeder!)

Take gentle care.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:26 AM

4,529 posts, read 2,983,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
I think by the child's standard too,,,,LOL

I got no problem with any of the forms of birth control that married men and women might employ or not employ...

As long as they dont end up killing a child, then I feel we should allow some freedom within the church for people to find their own system.

However the moment we start to use a system that might, even when used correctly most of the time, still has a chance to kill?
Thats where people of faith have to step up and speak in the name of the unborn child's right to life.

So, if you are unsure that a pill you might take could end up killing, then switch to a different form of birth coltro that does not put a child's life at risk like this....

You will still have control of when you have a child, and yet at the same time you will not be risking being held guilty by God of killing helpless children,,,a worse crime there is not.
At what point does it "become a child"?

Conception? After the possibility of spontanious abortion? First Heartbeat? First signs of alpha brain waves?

And what is your substaniation?

And considering Christian Terrorist's willigness to kill, I wouldn't be taking the high road in this discussion with your religion.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:32 AM

Quote:
yes, as murder was one of the very first sins that the family of Adam and Eve saw happen to them.

So killing is nothing new to us humans.
We kill...always have killed, always will until the Lord returns.

The position of people of faith in this is to speak against the tide and say that we should not kill children...we should not kill people based on their age, or their hight, or their ability to speak...

If we do?
'If we kill people only because we don't love them,
Or we do not want them
or we do not think they are old enough yet'
Or we kill them just because they are smaller than we are...we become the worst monsters
No, it's just the position of Christians to murder convicts is all.

Get off your high horse. You people couldn't care less about an unborn child. Pure lip service is all you people offer.

What's the main demographic of abortions? What percentages occur at what point in the pregnancy? What types of targeted education are best? Abstinence only? (laughable).

If you people really cared, there wouldn't be ANY abstinence only programs and Sex Ed would include contriceptive use.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
If you believe that life begins at conception, then the prevention of implantation is murder.

As for the trauma to a woman who was raped? I pray I never have to support my wife or daughter in that circumstance....but I just had that discussion with my wife tonight. As she said....why kill the baby for something daddy did? We don't do that in a civilized society.
Sure, we jsut raise unwanted children who remind the mother every times she looks at it of the most reprehensible moments of her entire life.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:42 AM

2,345 posts, read 2,449,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
No, it's just the position of Christians to murder convicts is all.

Get off your high horse. You people couldn't care less about an unborn child. Pure lip service is all you people offer.

What's the main demographic of abortions? What percentages occur at what point in the pregnancy? What types of targeted education are best? Abstinence only? (laughable).

If you people really cared, there wouldn't be ANY abstinence only programs and Sex Ed would include contriceptive use.

It's the Christian position to murder convicts? Really? Isn't murder wrong in all cases? A good sex ed program includes abstinence AND birth control methods.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:43 AM

Quote:
I have never been to the moon, but I have read the stories of what the moon is like by the people that have been there.
I very sure I could tell the difference between being on the moon and being in Denver...LOL

The unborn little girl is not asking us to love her,,,
She is not asking to have rich parents that have a big back yard.
She is not asking us to make sure her mom and dad love each other...

None of us can ask such things of the world before we are born.
We dont have a voice...
We are helpless to defend ourselves.
We cant fight off the attack of a Doctor that rips us apart.

We are all at that moment, much like the story of the man who lay in the road in the story of the Good Samaritan.

There were many people that saw the man laying helpless and did not stop to help.
Im sure the people that turned away and walked on the other side of the road felt they had very good reasons for doing so.

But one man, felt pity for the one who was helpless and stopped to help.

Children who are being held to being to blame for something they had no part of,are the most helpless children you can think of.

The child , the helpless innocent child , should not be sentenced to death for the act of rape that cause their life...

Rather than struggling to find a reason not to love this child, why not struggle to find someone who will love this child?

Chances are. you will not have to look that far...
Grand parents, aunts, even your own brothers and sisters are there for both you and your child's support...

You will not have to look far to find someone who will love this child no matter the reasons others turn from them sight unseen.
Ya know, there are cities in South America jambed packed with unwanted kids living on the streets, eating out of garbage cans, whoring themselves out to sick perverted people, doing drugs and drinking, dieing every day of starvation, disease, and murder.

Like I said, Christians don't give a crap about abortions, it's purely about control.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality