Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,516 times

Advertisements

Homosexuality as process! If homosexuality emphasizes images and its projection and heterosexuality the intrajection of how peopole think of us, then the internalization is acting on them. This process is determinitive of how wee see , think, and act upon erotic object relations

Last edited by trieste; 12-11-2009 at 03:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 04:03 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,412,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Its actually pretty difficult to get HIV through heterosexual vaginal intercourse - unless one has lots of open wounds on their genitals. Its approximately 100 times harder to catch than hepititas.

If a healthy female has vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected man, her chance of catching HIV is around 1 in 500. One study put the risk as low as 1 in 100,000.

If a healthy male has vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected female, his chance of catching HIV is so small it is only theoretical and unmeasurable.
Source please.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:12 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,622,146 times
BoxcarOverkill wrote:
Quote:
Its actually pretty difficult to get HIV through heterosexual vaginal intercourse - unless one has lots of open wounds on their genitals. Its approximately 100 times harder to catch than hepititas.

If a healthy female has vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected man, her chance of catching HIV is around 1 in 500. One study put the risk as low as 1 in 100,000.

If a healthy male has vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected female, his chance of catching HIV is so small it is only theoretical and unmeasurable.
I don't think that could be accurate when you consider the fact that Africa which has the highest rates of HIV in the world is spread primarily by heterosexual sex and prostitutes there have extremely high rates of infection. It has also become a major problem among prostitutes in places like Thailand where prostitution is very common.
I generally agree with your point of view but I can't see how this could be factual.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:03 PM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
wrote:

I don't think that could be accurate when you consider the fact that Africa which has the highest rates of HIV in the world is spread primarily by heterosexual sex and prostitutes there have extremely high rates of infection. It has also become a major problem among prostitutes in places like Thailand where prostitution is very common.
I generally agree with your point of view but I can't see how this could be factual.
It is also common here with the street prostitutes, but most have been infected through shared needles while injecting drugs

Old 12-11-2009, 11:06 PM

392 posts, read 1,095,575 times
Many Gay people still have children. In fact, most do. Many Gay women and men are in heterosexual relationships. Some will later leave to be with a same sex partner. Many gay females will still become mothers through artificial insemination. So if this was mother nature's intention, it is not working too well.

Old 12-12-2009, 05:17 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,109,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Jesus is not recorded as talking about a lot of stuff that we consider to be bad.
He's not 'recorded as talking' in Matthew 10:34 as being anti-family, unjust, war-mongering, intolerant, and contradictory?

Old 02-17-2010, 08:12 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,229 times
As the world population rise, the number of gay people will rise as well. As in the animal kingdom, it is nature's way to control population. I think if gay people never existed in all of human history, the human species would be extinct now because the world population would have grown so large in the past we would have used up all the earth's resources. There would have been famine, disease you name it. Can you imagine an earth with 4 or more times our global population? Over population affects the food chain and when the food chain is affected, species will become extinct.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:43 PM

28 posts, read 34,824 times
If homosexuality is nature's way of population control then we need a lot more of them. It's arguable that the Earth is already beyond it's maximum sustainable capacity.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 PM

13 posts, read 16,013 times
Default I feel the bible should just be kept out of it and speak your mind i will explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
recently scientists have done numerous studies over the years and have discovered that homosexual behavior peaks among overpopulated animal species. That being said, the research provides some evidence that homosexuality is natural among human beings as well and it may indicate that genetics is involved. Most scientists believe homosexuality is not a choice. (the desire to be attracted to someone of the same sex isn't a choice). The world human population is growing. Many say in the next hundred years the world will basically have too many people and will eventually lead to famine. Just think if ALL the gay people in the world were straight and they had children and their children had children and so on. Homosexuality may just be part of the natural process so I wouldn't use the bible to justify that someone is going to hell because they are gay. Its interesting because while the Bible says homosexuality is a sin, it also say we are suppose to own slaves and throw stones at people. But its just a case of people picking and choosing what they WANT to believe out of the Bible. Amazingly Jesus never mentioned homosexuality but talked about liars, cheaters and stealer's. If homosexuality is this BIG SIN, Jesus should have been talking about it all the time. That's because its not a sin if its not a choice and you can't choose to be attracted to men or women. Just like straight people have a natural attraction for members of the opposite sex. There is no choice in that matter. A straight male that sees a hot chic with big boobs in a bikini gets this funny feeling inside and things begin to happen to the lower part of his body. That had nothing to do with choice.
Hello, I am a Wicca this is a religion also but i do not feel like sex is associated with whom i am with or not to be honest. I feel a bunch of anger in the dialogue when talking about what it is when it is to be like to be a women or a man and the functions. I am a woman and excuse me that does not mean sexually we don't take things up our butt. lol. anyway lets be real. It also does not say how many men i been with this year. Hey guess. with the last statement i would assume you would say what a ****. right. Nope. I have not even been out over one years time and it was once, yep and i am good looking actually i am sad about it and looking for human contact. but, you can not look on the outside and say soft talking man runs with his legs close loves to do hair bla bla must be like walks like a duck musk be a duck. can not be further from the truth. And anyone that has a pole on how many ***** men and woman that do it please show the longitudenal study that equals it up to are great GOD clearing people out thats all. thanks phoeinx

Old 02-18-2010, 09:30 PM

13 posts, read 16,013 times
to be totally honest people that have to be like littel kids and perform out of the bible and not make up there own knowledge without pulling it out of somthing that is christs time come on you have no reason to be spitting your crap anyway.. the most educated people are the ones that can make sense out of the here and now not what happend when a mythological red sea was plitting find your own crap up to make some sense for the hear and now because thats what counts Right. Anyone can copy a statement , it really takes someone to make a point from there own BRAIN? RIGHT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality