Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 02:51 PM

860 posts, read 1,110,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I prefer people that don't judge a mans worth by the color of his skin but rather the content of their character. Truer words were never spoken and in my opinion MLK remains one of the greatest people of the 20th century.
I think he's judging from his experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
.Farakhan is quite basically a racist, who does postive things for blacks while adding to racial tension. I view him no differently than I would some klansman that also runs a food bank and day care for poor people. (As long as they are white.) Sure they are doing some good but thier message is tainted.
He can't be compared to a klansman. Farrakhan has a reason not to trust the KKK or white racists. The same can't be said for the KKK who bullied black slaves who were powerless. They did nothing to the KKK except be black. Farrakhan is fighting against oppression. The KKK is just fighting to show dominance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2014, 07:35 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,894,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite97 View Post
The KKK is just fighting to show dominance.
How do you know that? Have you spoken with members of the KKK or read any of their documents?

Old 02-04-2014, 07:46 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruerph View Post
Now I don't think white people are devils. I believe Ghandi and MLK well illustrated that you don't counter racism with racism. But at the same time people should be educated about the nature of the world in which we live in today

All races of the earth evolved from Africans. Their is pretty concrete mtDNA proof that every person alive today has a common ancestor originating in Africa over 200,000 years ago. People from all over the world have been tested and the results indicate that Asians, Indians, Europeans, Russian all have a genetic marker that traces their lineage back to African. Based on DNA evidence they have also been able to map the migration from Africa to the rest of the world. Adam and Eve were Africans, you can do any google search and the genetic evidence is clear. DNA doesn't have a reason to distort the truth, people do. A bok you can start with is The Real Eve. The Real Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly, Biblical evidence indicates that the Garden of Eden was indeed in Egypt, not the Middle East as some people assume. When you combine biblical evidence with genetic evidence you pretty much have the truth.

U.S. News and World Report has a special issue out devoted to Mysteries of the Bible. The article on the location of the Garden of Eden briefly refers to my suggestion that Eden was originally associated with the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (biblical On.)

It's acutally quite obvious that the God of the universe left his (stamp) imprint most significantly on people of African descent. Everything about God's universe is built on the foundation of spirals or coils, the the galaxies, the planets around the sun, DNA, electons in their orbits, fractals, etc. People of African descent carry this trait of our original creation genetically as it manifests as coils in our coily hair. It a natural manifestation of our original creation.

It is well established in the bible and Quran that Satan was envious of (ADAM) black people, thus in Satan's controlled world of the earth, he has set out to keep people that carry of the image of God (black people) in bondage. Thats why we have been kept in bondage and the African continent and it's people raped and pillaged by Europeans.

After exile from the garden of Eden, and Satan gained control of earth, and set out to carry out his plan for mankind. He utilized a lineage far removed from God's original people, Europeans, to carry out his will and intent. Europeans genetically represent 20,000 years of genetic drift from God's original plan for mankind. There hair have no coils, they actually represent a genetic mutation, hence a virus or cancer. They are like the Machurian Candidate for the enemy of this world. Symbolically they collectively represent a cancer to this world. They represent a mutation that has grown out of control and is effectively destroying it's host, the planet.

They have also very successful excuted the will of the enemy in also destroying the planet in the sake of greed. "Money is the root of evil". Not only have they disrupted planetary harmony, but harmony throughout the universe. Changes are in the works. As we near the return of God, we will see a tranference of power back to his original people, as Europeans have successful carried out the whims of the ruler of this world.

Peace
You have very peculiar ideas. I particularly enjoyed when you state your opinions as FACT. For example, we don't know where the Garden of Eden was located, yet you said that you assume it is in Egypt AND then you contradicted yourself and said that it's the truth and not assumption.

Your hypothesis that Satan envy's black people is hilarious because it states in the bible that man is made in the image of God. Why would Satan only pick on one color of skin? That doesn't make any sense.

I also thought it was hilarious when you said that Europeans are a virus/cancer that is destroying the world out of greed.

It's hypocritical that you said you disliked the idea of countering racism with racism when you yourself did.

Old 02-04-2014, 08:09 PM

88,567 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite97 View Post
I think he's judging from his experiences.

He can't be compared to a klansman. Farrakhan has a reason not to trust the KKK or white racists. The same can't be said for the KKK who bullied black slaves who were powerless. They did nothing to the KKK except be black. Farrakhan is fighting against oppression. The KKK is just fighting to show dominance.
To be picky, no. Slavery was outlawed before the Klan formed. The KKK formed in response to abolition. You can substitute "people" for "slaves" in that sentence, though. They certainly were still powerless and the KKK wanted them to stay that way.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:47 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
He can say that and he gets unwarranted media coverage, another outlet to spew his ignorance and hate.

Let a white man say that, and the only news coverage will be of riots in the streets.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:29 PM

358 posts, read 512,325 times
I'm white and I'm not an angel.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:18 AM

358 posts, read 512,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbradleyc View Post
I'm white and I'm not an angel.
At first I wrote I'm not a devil, but then I wrote something else and ended up with this by mistake.

Freudian slip? Oh well. I'm neither in any case.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:03 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruerph View Post
Now I don't think white people are devils. I believe Ghandi and MLK well illustrated that you don't counter racism with racism. But at the same time people should be educated about the nature of the world in which we live in today

All races of the earth evolved from Africans. Their is pretty concrete mtDNA proof that every person alive today has a common ancestor originating in Africa over 200,000 years ago. People from all over the world have been tested and the results indicate that Asians, Indians, Europeans, Russian all have a genetic marker that traces their lineage back to African. Based on DNA evidence they have also been able to map the migration from Africa to the rest of the world. Adam and Eve were Africans, you can do any google search and the genetic evidence is clear. DNA doesn't have a reason to distort the truth, people do. A bok you can start with is The Real Eve. The Real Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly, Biblical evidence indicates that the Garden of Eden was indeed in Egypt, not the Middle East as some people assume. When you combine biblical evidence with genetic evidence you pretty much have the truth.

U.S. News and World Report has a special issue out devoted to Mysteries of the Bible. The article on the location of the Garden of Eden briefly refers to my suggestion that Eden was originally associated with the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (biblical On.)

It's acutally quite obvious that the God of the universe left his (stamp) imprint most significantly on people of African descent. Everything about God's universe is built on the foundation of spirals or coils, the the galaxies, the planets around the sun, DNA, electons in their orbits, fractals, etc. People of African descent carry this trait of our original creation genetically as it manifests as coils in our coily hair. It a natural manifestation of our original creation.

It is well established in the bible and Quran that Satan was envious of (ADAM) black people, thus in Satan's controlled world of the earth, he has set out to keep people that carry of the image of God (black people) in bondage. Thats why we have been kept in bondage and the African continent and it's people raped and pillaged by Europeans.

After exile from the garden of Eden, and Satan gained control of earth, and set out to carry out his plan for mankind. He utilized a lineage far removed from God's original people, Europeans, to carry out his will and intent. Europeans genetically represent 20,000 years of genetic drift from God's original plan for mankind. There hair have no coils, they actually represent a genetic mutation, hence a virus or cancer. They are like the Machurian Candidate for the enemy of this world. Symbolically they collectively represent a cancer to this world. They represent a mutation that has grown out of control and is effectively destroying it's host, the planet.

They have also very successful excuted the will of the enemy in also destroying the planet in the sake of greed. "Money is the root of evil". Not only have they disrupted planetary harmony, but harmony throughout the universe. Changes are in the works. As we near the return of God, we will see a tranference of power back to his original people, as Europeans have successful carried out the whims of the ruler of this world.

Peace
Honestly? Do you really think the guy is that deep of a thinker that he actually came up with that stuff? I think he calls us "white devils" because it gets him money, power, and probably women.

I honestly doubt he's any deeper of a theologian than the Westboro Babtist inbreeds, or Warren Jeffs, the fundie "mormon" polygamist.

I think they all use religion for the benefits they get from it.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:21 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
...snip....

Who (aside from the non-religious) doesn't?

Old 02-06-2014, 02:04 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post

Pretty much everyone uses religion for the benefits they get from it. Those benefits can be spiritual, financial, emotional or physical to pick a few our of the Reasons For Religion hat.

LOTS of Christians, including you, make money off of Christianity. It's odd to me that you'd be casting that particular stone at Farrakhan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality