Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 06:15 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVlover View Post
You are not aware that modern science is confirming a personal Creator ? ANd youre not aware of how science has and IS confirming the bible to be absolutely true ? Have you looked into this ? Would youd be willing to , or, is your mind made up regardless ? Do you have any personal bias that would preclude you from investigating how the modern sciences lead to a personal Creator ?
I am well away that the Religious Right (sic) in this Nation wishes to circumvent the Constitution, and dredged up an ancient Greek theospohical excersise and applied YOUR god to it.

I am also well aware that the entire valid scientific community thinks Creationism/ID and EC are pseudosciences, and that Creationism/ID/EC never stands up to simple peer review.

I am also more than well aware that Christians, as a rule, do not believe in any other Creator but the one named in your bible, Jehovah.

I am also more than well aware that ID has NEVER found support in a court of law, and is a failed experiment by the Religious Right (sic).

I am also, very well aware that what you have offered does not approach science in the least, that science, in fact, disproves your religion and the idea of a biblical creator deity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 09:20 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
I am well away that the Religious Right (sic) in this Nation wishes to circumvent the Constitution, and dredged up an ancient Greek theospohical excersise and applied YOUR god to it.

I am also well aware that the entire valid scientific community thinks Creationism/ID and EC are pseudosciences, and that Creationism/ID/EC never stands up to simple peer review.

I am also more than well aware that Christians, as a rule, do not believe in any other Creator but the one named in your bible, Jehovah.

I am also more than well aware that ID has NEVER found support in a court of law, and is a failed experiment by the Religious Right (sic).

I am also, very well aware that what you have offered does not approach science in the least, that science, in fact, disproves your religion and the idea of a biblical creator deity.
*applause*

RVLover
Geewiz, I guess that list of 250 does not exist at all?

I did not engage your drivel as I can smell a setup when I see one. You are no debater and since your appearance here have shown yourself to be a troll.

As it turns out you cite quote-mining sites aka YEC sites which we all know are in the LFJ camp. With the aid of google and other search engines, we can quickly ascertain if you have any original thoughts or are merely following the content of some YEC site, hence the lack of your list.

You end the debate just when you are overwhelmed by evidence and valid opinion - how brave of you?

We look forward to your next installment of drivel.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:45 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
The questions must have been getting too tough. Elvis appears to have gotten into his RV and left the building.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 PM

33,524 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Just a little side note here...Frank Turek is currently working towards his masters degree in apologetics...What the heck kind of education is that?

Old 09-02-2009, 07:55 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Just a little side note here...Frank Turek is currently working towards his masters degree in apologetics...What the heck kind of education is that?
On the same level as a Masters in Underwater Basket Weaving.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:38 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well, you know, YECers go ape for people with degrees, of any kind.

It "lends credibility".

Old 09-03-2009, 06:20 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,798,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Well, you know, YECers go ape for people with degrees, of any kind.

It "lends credibility".

Degrees of insanity, more like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality