Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 09:48 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I view the seduction of the Christian/Atheist mind as a classic model for study in seduction. Active aware conscious decision to walk in a way of life, totally convinced of its direction. Totally numb of outside interference, self propelled and self energised. In my view, this is a sure sign of God unleashing his power to the Darkness, and giving it full authority to deceive whole groups and generations of humans. I say God did this, because its just too well done. In my view, God wanted Christians, ( modernday Christians) and Atheist to be just where they are at, and employed the Darkness to do it.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

In Ephesians 1:5,11 the term " Predestined" is used as something God will do. It means that God will establish something in his mind to be a certain way, before the thing has even yet to exist. An incredible power, really unbelievable, but its something he does on occasion. And I believe much of the human condition fits into this catagory. People are the way they are, because God predestined them to be that way, which explains to me the " Irrestiblity of human nature", because Gods awesome power is behind it. Homosexuals are supposed to be homosexuals, conversely, heterosexuals are that way, because it was predestined for you to be that. Christians, Atheist, it does not matter, we are what we are supposed to be. And I believe this.

Men are supposed to be men, females are supposed to be females. Oh certain humans will try to escape what they were supposed to be, and try to " Re-create themselves", such as " She-Males." There are some gays who were not born gay, but choose to become gay. Some females choose to " Become Male", so there are examples of humans trying to escape destiny. But I think God wanted the whole rainbow coalition of human experience to exist, both Good and Evil.

Peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 10:05 AM

42 posts, read 80,132 times
i didnt read all the posts only the first few. I totally agree that religion is just one big epic brainwashing project. Its been going on since b4 jesus as well, when the same story that jesus had was horus's (Egyptian god dated thousands of years b4 christ), look it up, they lived the exact same lifes, and got the same huge amount of people to believe. give the people what they want... purpose, it may be a false purpose but its still a purpose, and in return high powers get money, power and control. Never hold so strongly to a belief system that you are afraid to challenge, if you get caught up in one of the sink holes, most likely your not coming out, im just glad i opened my eyes and questioned. Be yourself, think for yourself. open your eyes.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
In Ephesians 1:5,11 the term " Predestined" is used as something God will do. It means that God will establish something in his mind to be a certain way, before the thing has even yet to exist. An incredible power, really unbelievable, but its something he does on occasion. And I believe much of the human condition fits into this catagory. People are the way they are, because God predestined them to be that way, which explains to me the " Irrestiblity of human nature", because Gods awesome power is behind it. Homosexuals are supposed to be homosexuals, conversely, heterosexuals are that way, because it was predestined for you to be that. Christians, Atheist, it does not matter, we are what we are supposed to be. And I believe this.

Men are supposed to be men, females are supposed to be females. Oh certain humans will try to escape what they were supposed to be, and try to " Re-create themselves", such as " She-Males." There are some gays who were not born gay, but choose to become gay. Some females choose to " Become Male", so there are examples of humans trying to escape destiny. But I think God wanted the whole rainbow coalition of human experience to exist, both Good and Evil.

Peace.

Now, the Christian mind is seduced, because God wanted it to be that way. The early Christians were Universalist, believing in the total salvation of all of humanity, which is why the Sandhetrin and Pharisees hated them ( they believed in limited Salvation, only for the " Righteous"). Eventually over a short period of time, Christianity began to resemble the doctrine of the Pharisee, and the Christians now a days, are just modernday Pharisees, pushing limited Atonement. They have been been complettely swallowed by the seduction of still viewing themselves as Gods annointed, when really they are not. Rev. 3:9;" Behold, I will cause those of the synagouge of satan, who say they are Jews( Christians) and are not, but lie, I will make them bow."

Matt. 23:13;" But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you " Shut off the Kingdom of Heaven from men." This is the birth of the doctrine of limited Atonement, ( or the teaching that not all will be saved) Its a Phariseical doctrine , that Modernday Pharisees, or Christians, continue on, even teaching eternal hell suffering. This is really an example of the seduction of the Christian mind.

Peace.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:

Matt. 23:13;" But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you " Shut off the Kingdom of Heaven from men." This is the birth of the doctrine of limited Atonement, ( or the teaching that not all will be saved) Its a Phariseical doctrine , that Modernday Pharisees, or Christians, continue on, even teaching eternal hell suffering. This is really an example of the seduction of the Christian mind.

Peace.

You ever just watch people get involved with religion, then notice this strange progression: the deeper they get into their religion, the more people they are willing to condemn into areas of failure. The more " Spiritual" they get, the more they create places like " Hell" where they can herd other humans into for pain and punishment. And this kind of " Reinforces their holiness."

They begin to " Need other humans to fail", in order to bring their own salvation to light. Kind of like using the failure of others to lift yourself higher. And when this type of " Religious mentality" seeps into your consciousness, you can NEVER see the salvation of all, you must have failure of Most!

And I want to go into that punishing physce.

Peace.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
You ever just watch people get involved with religion, then notice this strange progression: the deeper they get into their religion, the more people they are willing to condemn into areas of failure. The more " Spiritual" they get, the more they create places like " Hell" where they can herd other humans into for pain and punishment. And this kind of " Reinforces their holiness."

They begin to " Need other humans to fail", in order to bring their own salvation to light. Kind of like using the failure of others to lift yourself higher. And when this type of " Religious mentality" seeps into your consciousness, you can NEVER see the salvation of all, you must have failure of Most!

And I want to go into that punishing physce.

Peace.
When you are willing to see spiritual failure in others, thats a sure sign of your own seduction. The bible talks about the principle of getting the beam out of your eye, instead of worrying about the beam in someonelses eye. Religion teachs these mentalitys that creates within you the ability to " See destruction in others." The ability to " Judge them." The ability to pronounce punishment over them.

And I want to go into how ugly that really is.

Peace.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
When you are willing to see spiritual failure in others, thats a sure sign of your own seduction. The bible talks about the principle of getting the beam out of your eye, instead of worrying about the beam in someonelses eye. Religion teachs these mentalitys that creates within you the ability to " See destruction in others." The ability to " Judge them." The ability to pronounce punishment over them.

And I want to go into how ugly that really is.

Peace.

Most churchs have basically turned into places that celebrate their own salvation and predict the failure of others. Thats about it, they have sectioned themselves off from the world and are basically " Waiting on God to return." And will tell you someonelse is going to hell, in a quick minute! That has a very ugly reality to me. Have you ever noticed what religions have settled into? This ugly rut that is really self preservation.

Peace.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Most churchs have basically turned into places that celebrate their own salvation and predict the failure of others. Thats about it, they have sectioned themselves off from the world and are basically " Waiting on God to return." And will tell you someonelse is going to hell, in a quick minute! That has a very ugly reality to me. Have you ever noticed what religions have settled into? This ugly rut that is really self preservation.

Peace.

Churchs are basically looking out for themselves. Oh some of them have token outreach ministries, but even they mostly deal with people who come to them from within the church. Jehovahs Witnesses I think are a rare exception to this, they get out there everyday, but the message they bring is not that attractive to people, for whatever reason. And the manner in which they bring it, has worn the public out. So even the best example we have of outreach ministry, the public has still rejected it. They reject the JW's because they are " Elitist" and have sectioned themselves off from the public. JW's are a perfect example of self preservation in religion.

Peace.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:50 AM

42 posts, read 80,132 times
i agree with what your saying, but why are you posting so much at one time, and quoting yourself, not that it matters im just curious
and you don't have to be intelligent to understand what's going on, you just gotta be more open minded and wise

to me theirs 2 plus 2 smart (intelligence) then theirs life smart (wise)

Einstein would often forget where hes lives

Old 11-25-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVicariousX View Post
i agree with what your saying, but why are you posting so much at one time, and quoting yourself, not that it matters im just curious
and you don't have to be intelligent to understand what's going on, you just gotta be more open minded and wise

to me theirs 2 plus 2 smart (intelligence) then theirs life smart (wise)

Einstein would often forget where hes lives

I got nothing better to do. And nobody better to quote.

Peace.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:35 AM

190 posts, read 242,285 times
you may examine to long and be lefted behind...read the bible for yourself and not others..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality