Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 08:42 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This entire thread has been a veritable monologue!

I invite debate with Christians, I will discuss this with any of them, but they avoid me like the plague. I can't say I blame them. I am constantly accused of not debating, yet when I do debate, it just does not go like others want it to play out. I answer all questions and inquirys, during my vists I am here everyday, avialible.

I am just a different kind of Man, and some are just uneasy with that difference. I offer things of relevance, I am not sharing garbage, I won't waste your time.

So come, come Christian/Atheist, come. I invite the debate. And in the meantime, I will continue as long as I can.

Peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I invite debate with Christians, I will discuss this with any of them, but they avoid me like the plague. I can't say I blame them. I am constantly accused of not debating, yet when I do debate, it just does not go like others want it to play out. I answer all questions and inquirys, during my vists I am here everyday, avialible.

I am just a different kind of Man, and some are just uneasy with that difference. I offer things of relevance, I am not sharing garbage, I won't waste your time.

So come, come Christian/Atheist, come. I invite the debate. And in the meantime, I will continue as long as I can.

Peace.

I know I invite ridiclue from others for the things I believe in, and the things I do not believe in. As I view the world, we all are in a giant sea of deception, all slowly drowing in foolishness.

But as I go under, I will shout out and tell about the seduction of the human mind until my last breath.

Peace.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:45 PM

Through the constant denials I see posted on this board, I see the reflection of the seduction of the human mind so clearly. Its a constant witness as to how far away from the truth we have drifted.

Peace.

Old 12-07-2009, 06:15 PM

205 posts, read 239,513 times
Smile here I am a Christian

what did you want to debate about?

Quote:

Peace.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:46 PM

Smile here I am a Christian

Quote:

Peace.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:54 PM

hate to tell you this Thanksgiving was to thank God for sending Jesus down here to save us

Old 12-08-2009, 02:09 PM

49 posts, read 95,031 times
Oh! I though they were glad to be landing on Plymouth Rock, escaping from a life they choose not to live, but there own and gave thanks to the indians for letting them live there, then afterwards the pilgrams start killing them.

Sorry, my bag that is what i was taught in my school days

Quote:
Originally Posted by baront70 View Post
hate to tell you this Thanksgiving was to thank God for sending Jesus down here to save us

Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baront70 View Post

Sorry Baront70, I have been away awhile. But I would debate Christians on any subject, but the foremost would be Salvation. Most Christians believe Salvation is " For believers only", and I believe its for everyone.

Sorry for not responding to you.

Peace.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:14 PM

As time continues to unfold I believe Christian education will continue to unfold with it, exposing more deception and miseducation they inherited from tradition. I have inherited much deception in my education, through family, public schooling, books, all kinds of vechiles, including the media, so its no great thing to be brought up surrounded by deception. It has happened to us all. So I am not putting Christians down, its their education that I suspect.

Peace.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:28 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,682,607 times
Quote:
Sorry Baront70, I have been away awhile. But I would debate Christians on any subject, but the foremost would be Salvation. Most Christians believe Salvation is " For believers only", and I believe its for everyone.

Sorry for not responding to you.

Peace.
Don't resurrect obsolete threads. It's bad manners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality