Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 03:41 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,156,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Well enlighten me then . . . where does this happen? That there is a universal field that is responsible for the parameters and constants that we measure and use in our mathematics to accomplish our science is not an assumption . . . we have not yet found the source.
I never like this "theory". Making an assumption that a dimension exist to explain a force, then on that assumption you use some maths to describe this assumed universe, is still an assumption.

Quote:
The LHC is looking for a the Higgs boson (God particle) to explain it using "particles" and the standard model.
Why would you bring this up

Quote:
As to the "end state" meditation experiences . . . they are not made up. If you take the time to develop the skills you can experience it for yourself.
Right..... I'm suppose to take your word on that.

Quote:
But while it accounts for my certainty . . . it is unnecessary to what I have been trying to get you to comprehend.I await your explanation of what the consciousness form of energy can be transformd by or into, then.
You make the assumption that the consciousness is not made up of elements, but from matter like dark matter. These elements will continue to exist after I die. But my consciousness won't be here.

Quote:
If you cannot supply it then it is not an assumption . . . energy is eternal. Once your "Self" is in the form of non-baryonic consciousness energy . . . it is eternal . . . absent you enlightening me about what it turns into. BTW . . . I'm sure there are many physicists who would be delighted to know of your answer so that they can begin to understand the dark energy and dark matter that comprises over 95% of our universe. It will be a big help.
"non-baryonic consciousness energy" - I have no idea what you are talking about.
All energy is eternal.
Just because you can put it together in a sentence, doesn't mean it makes sense.
"non-baryonic" matter, only appears to have contact with the elements, through gravity.

Quote:
I'm sure there are many physicists who would be delighted to know of your answer so that they can begin to understand the dark energy and dark matter that comprises over 95% of our universe. It will be a big help.
What! Being skeptical of your claims, means I understand dark energy and dark matter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 05:48 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,009,623 times
There are three dimensions of reality, the outer, inner and invisible.
The outer is recognized through the detection of resistive patterns of data. Thoughts, feelings, intentions and attitudes of this world.
The inner is the humility that you feel when you are called into being, moves you through life and carries you beyond.
The invisible is the Kingdom of God.
The invisible always calls but not many will hear. It's the calling of your soul to find God. In the invisible there is no time nor is there space.
I'm assuming you have not experienced this "calling" yet or you would be seeking that which is invisible instead of relying only on the material world for your "truth". Ultimate truth cannot be found in the material. It can only be found in the invisible.

The particle that Mystic is talking about is the Adamantine Particle. Using this particle, you can control nature and all things. I've seen it done and have done it. I've stopped rain before and I was called a freak because of it. Most people who are at a higher consciousness have something that most people want but don't know what it is or how to obtain it so they will outcast you. They do not understand the invisible until it is experienced for themselves. ALL things are possible when you are being enlightened or are enlightened.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:00 AM

63,499 posts, read 39,795,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I never like this "theory". Making an assumption that a dimension exist to explain a force, then on that assumption you use some maths to describe this assumed universe, is still an assumption.
Why would you bring this up
This "assumption" you don't like is responsible for all the scientific evidence you seem to rely on as the only acceptable components of reality. Of course, science is only capable of measuring and explaining less than 5% of reality . . . so when you abandon that you are really left with your opinions and assumption
Quote:
Right..... I'm suppose to take your word on that.
No . . . you're supposed to develop the discipline and skills necessary to experience it for yourself.
Quote:
You make the assumption that the consciousness is not made up of elements, but from matter like dark matter. These elements will continue to exist after I die. But my consciousness won't be here.
The process part of your consciousness . . . the fleeting thoughts and feelings . . . will no longer be produced. But what you have already produced up to the time of your physical death will still be there.
Quote:
"non-baryonic consciousness energy" - I have no idea what you are talking about.
All energy is eternal.
Just because you can put it together in a sentence, doesn't mean it makes sense.
"non-baryonic" matter, only appears to have contact with the elements, through gravity.
I get that you don't understand . . . it's obvious. The gravity you refer to is one of those "fields" you don't believe in with all those "maths" and stuff that are just "assumptions."
Quote:
What! Being skeptical of your claims, means I understand dark energy and dark matter?
Being skeptical is fine . . . being arrogant and dismissive is not . . . especially when you seem to know so little.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
This "assumption" you don't like is responsible for all the scientific evidence you seem to rely on as the only acceptable components of reality. Of course, science is only capable of measuring and explaining less than 5% of reality . . . so when you abandon that you are really left with your opinions and assumptionNo . . . you're supposed to develop the discipline and skills necessary to experience it for yourself. The process part of your consciousness . . . the fleeting thoughts and feelings . . . will no longer be produced. But what you have already produced up to the time of your physical death will still be there. I get that you don't understand . . . it's obvious. The gravity you refer to is one of those "fields" you don't believe in with all those "maths" and stuff that are just "assumptions."Being skeptical is fine . . . being arrogant and dismissive is not . . . especially when you seem to know so little.
5%? Wow, I wonder where you got that from...
Explain to me how the assumption that matter like dark matter makes up the human consciousness, I would love to see how you came to that assumption.

Lets put it this way... Lets assume there is another planet on the opposite side of the sun. We can use maths to describe it perfectly, as long as we assume that their is a plant there. This is exactly how new dimensions are explained.

Lets assume gravity penetrates multiple dimensions, on that assumption we can describe it mathematically.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
There are three dimensions of reality, the outer, inner and invisible.
The outer is recognized through the detection of resistive patterns of data. Thoughts, feelings, intentions and attitudes of this world.
The inner is the humility that you feel when you are called into being, moves you through life and carries you beyond.
The invisible is the Kingdom of God.
The invisible always calls but not many will hear. It's the calling of your soul to find God. In the invisible there is no time nor is there space.
I'm assuming you have not experienced this "calling" yet or you would be seeking that which is invisible instead of relying only on the material world for your "truth". Ultimate truth cannot be found in the material. It can only be found in the invisible.

The particle that Mystic is talking about is the Adamantine Particle. Using this particle, you can control nature and all things. I've seen it done and have done it. I've stopped rain before and I was called a freak because of it. Most people who are at a higher consciousness have something that most people want but don't know what it is or how to obtain it so they will outcast you. They do not understand the invisible until it is experienced for themselves. ALL things are possible when you are being enlightened or are enlightened.
You realize I think it is more likely that you are delusional, then you can actually stop/star rain at will.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
5%? Wow, I wonder where you got that from...
I was sure you would wonder . . . given the lack of knowledge displayed so far. The baryonic mass in the galaxies is insufficient to account for their formation. It turns out that the mass of dark matter is required to account for it. That mass amounts to about 70% of the mass in the universe. The universe is expanding and it is accelerating. Dark energy is needed to explain this continued acceleration. Together dark energy and dark matter account for 95+% of the energy and matter in the universe. They exist but their content cannot be measured directly by our current technology . . . only their effects can be measured.The entire universe exists within a universal field that cannot be directly measured but its parameters define our "laws" of physics.
Quote:
Explain to me how the assumption that matter like dark matter makes up the human consciousness, I would love to see how you came to that assumption.
Consciousness exists and we can indirectly measure its effects (and personally experience it as our "Self") . . . but cannot measure its content directly. Our consciousness exists within a field that defines its composite characteristics. You tell me where I would have come up with my idea.
Quote:
Lets put it this way... Lets assume there is another planet on the opposite side of the sun. We can use maths to describe it perfectly, as long as we assume that their is a plant there. This is exactly how new dimensions are explained.

Lets assume gravity penetrates multiple dimensions, on that assumption we can describe it mathematically.
With all due respect, Gplex, as a professor, I taught graduate mathematics and quantitative methods for 30 years. I am also versed in quantum mechanics, relativity (General and Special),string theory, loop quantum gravity, the standard model, the Maldacena conjecture, Quantum gravity, QCD, QED, etc. I think your examples will not be necessary.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 AM

Quote:
I was sure you would wonder . . . given the lack of knowledge displayed so far. The baryonic mass in the galaxies is insufficient to account for their formation. It turns out that the mass of dark matter is required to account for it. That mass amounts to about 70% of the mass in the universe. The universe is expanding and it is accelerating. Dark energy is needed to explain this continued acceleration. Together dark energy and dark matter account for 95+% of the energy and matter in the universe. They exist but their content cannot be measured directly by our current technology . . . only their effects can be measured.The entire universe exists within a universal field that cannot be directly measured but its parameters define our "laws" of physics.
Whats that? You pulled that number out of your ***?
Look you can state a bunch of facts, and put your BS in the middle, it still doesn't validate your idea.

Quote:
Consciousness exists and we can indirectly measure its effects (and personally experience it as our "Self") . . . but cannot measure its content directly. Our consciousness exists within a field that defines its composite characteristics. You tell me where I would have come up with my idea.
No? Don't have a reason why you think the consciousness is actually dark matter? Alrighty then.

Quote:
With all due respect, Gplex, as a professor, I taught graduate mathematics and quantitative methods for 30 years. I am also versed in quantum mechanics, relativity (General and Special),string theory, loop quantum gravity, the standard model, the Maldacena conjecture, Quantum gravity, QCD, QED, etc. I think your examples will not be necessary.
I think it was, because you didn't understand what you where saying.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Whats that? You pulled that number out of your ***?
If you are going to talk physics you should at least acquaint yourself with the basic information out there . . . clearly you have not.
Quote:
I think it was, because you didn't understand what you where saying.
I KNOW it was because YOU don't understand what you think you know . . . sad. Perhaps more sleep would help, youngster.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
If you are going to talk physics you should at least acquaint yourself with the basic information out there . . . clearly you have not.I KNOW it was because YOU don't understand what you think you know . . . sad. Perhaps more sleep would help, youngster.
I like how you avoid everything I have said

Old 09-29-2009, 02:53 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,009,623 times
Quote:
You realize I think it is more likely that you are delusional, then you can actually stop/star rain at will.
If that's how you feel, so be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality