Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 09:09 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,345 times

Advertisements

>>You wondered how,and why the jews hate and rejected and insulted Jesus ... as we the Muslims wonder how you insulting and hating and rejecting Prophet Muhammad ....Prophet Muhammad did not fight or insult the Christians ... He loved Jesus and he did not deny his message ...[/quote]<<<

I wonder daily how Muslims who revere the prophets of the Bible/Tanakh and in the modern world hate Jews and Christians enough to want to kill all of them.
In the Quran it says that to kill 1 inncent person is to kill all of humanity and to save 1 is to save all of humanity.

It also says that we are all people of the Book.

It also says that Christians, Jews, Sabians who love God, believe in the last days will have no fear.

I often wonder why Muslims don't pay more attention to these passages.

Muslims have taken the message of the Tanakh/Bible and changed it to suit their own purposes.

Muhammad began his hate filled venom against the Jews when they did not accept him as a prophet.

I'm sure there are moderate peace loving Muslims out there but until Muslims accept that they don't have the only truth the blood shed will never end. We are the people of the Book......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 03:41 AM

227 posts, read 344,907 times
you absuletly right ....the Quran never allow to kill the innocent ....the killing innocent is second Major sin in Islam religion, and this link show you the Major sins in Islam :

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543812 (broken link)

... (In Islam who killed the innocent never get the paradise and he will get the hell forever ) but some who names them selfs "Muslims" they killing by the name of Islam ....they killing all who against them (Muslims or christains or others ) .... on contrary the killing of inncent is allowed in christianity (Jesus PUH first innocent killed as you believe) and you believe that Jesus (PUH) died for clear your sins ....that mean do what you want (kill , rape, steal ...etc ) your sins were already forigiven (Jesus died for sins !!!!) !!!!

Last edited by insan777; 11-01-2009 at 03:57 AM..

Old 11-01-2009, 04:40 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
you absuletly right ....the Quran never allow to kill the innocent ....the killing innocent is second Major sin in Islam religion, and this link show you the Major sins in Islam :

Major Sins in Islam - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar (http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543812 - broken link)

... (In Islam who killed the innocent never get the paradise and he will get the hell forever ) but some who names them selfs "Muslims" they killing by the name of Islam ....they killing all who against them (Muslims or christains or others ) .... on contrary the killing of inncent is allowed in christianity (Jesus PUH first innocent killed as you believe) and you believe that Jesus (PUH) died for clear your sins ....that mean do what you want (kill , rape, steal ...etc ) your sins were already forigiven (Jesus died for sins !!!!) !!!!
So tell me why 10 million Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims? Your religion is totally out of control when it comes to killing innocents. Perhaps instead of hanging around this forum bashing Christians and Jews, you should spend time cleaning up your own back yard.

I don't see Christians or Jews strapping bombs around their bodies, walking into churches or temples and blowing innocent people up....It is Muslims that blow up mosques that way.

Last edited by sanspeur; 11-01-2009 at 04:59 AM..

Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 AM

227 posts, read 344,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So tell me why 10 million Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims? Your religion is totally out of control when it comes to killing innocents. Perhaps instead of hanging around this forum bashing Christians and Jews, you should spend time cleaning up your own back yard.

I don't see Christians or Jews strapping bombs around their bodies, walking into churches or temples and blowing innocent people up....It is Muslims that blow up mosques that way.
I agree with you ....all the world know well that Muslims (assassins) killing Muslims and killing the others ....10 million or 100000 million ....the killers of the innocent will be in the hell ..... but who support the killing .... USA supported Bin laden and Taliban against Soviet Union ....USA occupation Iraq
the Muslims who accept theoccupation (of USA) killing the muslims who against the occupation and versa versa...
do you understand me MR sanpeur

Old 11-01-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:

Major Sins in Islam - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar (http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543812 - broken link)

... (In Islam who killed the innocent never get the paradise and he will get the hell forever ) but some who names themselves "Muslims" they killing by the name of Islam ....they killing all who against them (Muslims or Christians or others )

.... on contrary the killing of inncent is allowed in christianity (Jesus PUH first innocent killed as you believe) and you believe that Jesus (PUH) died for clear your sins ....that mean do what you want (kill , rape, steal ...etc ) your sins were already forigiven (Jesus died for sins !!!!) !!!!

I'm a Jew so I don't believe Jesus died for my sins. I worship the God the God of Abraham and I am responsible for my behavior, and will answer to God.

You left out the other parts of the Quran in your post:

We are all people of the Book

Those who believe in God, and the last days should have no fear whether they are Christian, Jew or Sabian.

Christians believe that those who come in faith and honesty and truly are born again are forgiven but those who act in the ways you describe would not forgiven because they are not acting in a Christ like manner.

Christianity does not allow the sort of behavior you describe in your post and to behave in those ways is a Sin in Christianity and being forgiven doesn't mean you can do anything you want and be saved.

But the fact remains that most of the violence is by Muslims and they kill non-Muslims and they are responsible for most of the violence against their own Ummah.

All the violence in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Pakistan is done by Muslims intent on killing other Muslims.

Unfortunately it is your clerics, Imams in many places who incite this violence. They ought to know what the Quran says in these matters but they seem not to. They incite against the Christians, the Jews and all other non believers.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:05 PM

but who support the killing .... USA supported Bin laden and Taliban against Soviet Union ....USA occupation Iraq
the Muslims who accept the occupation (of USA) killing the Muslims who against the occupation and versa versa...

First off I think the US is wrong to be in Iraq or Afghanistan but we would not be there if Muslims had not flown planes into our buildings and killed 3000+ people. Innocent people, men, women, and children!

Governments make mistakes and you blame the government not the civilians of the country. As you ought to well understand civilians often do not have a lot of control over what their country does.

There is NEVER a justification for killing innocents

Old 11-01-2009, 12:11 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
I agree with you ....all the world know well that Muslims (assassins) killing Muslims and killing the others ....10 million or 100000 million ....the killers of the innocent will be in the hell ..... but who support the killing .... USA supported Bin laden and Taliban against Soviet Union ....USA occupation Iraq
the Muslims who accept theoccupation (of USA) killing the muslims who against the occupation and versa versa...
do you understand me MR sanpeur
Your attempts to shift the blame on others for the behaviour of these Islamic terrorists tells me that you are most likely of the same mind set as they are. You should be condemning these acts, not trying to find excuses for them.

The Muslim killings in Iraq are not about pro or con occupation, but Shiites killing Sunni and vice versa. The reasons behind it hardly matter, and these killings are not confined to Iraq or Afghanistan.

You are now even killing your own children.....Two suicide bombers were involved in Tuesday's attack on Islamabad's International Islamic University. The first bomber hit the cafeteria on the women's side of the campus, killing a cafeteria worker and four students, and wounding 17 other female students.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/as...ict/index.html

Old 11-02-2009, 01:07 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,571 times
An idle guillotine kills no one, for it takes first a victim and then the executioner.

Religion is like the guillotine, it takes victims and within the same, executioners to effect it's use.

A religion whose claims are peace and love is like a guillotine whose mechanical worthiness is permanently disabled.

As for judgment day, Jesus was judged in place of us being judged, thus the only judgment we have left, is judgment of our works.

Blessings, AJ

Old 10-16-2011, 06:31 PM

104 posts, read 104,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Which book would you think most likely to have been inspired by God? The ramblings of one, single person, or the combined works of many?
That seems a curious argument. I have a spiritual source, it has hundreds of authors. It makes a statement that can be tested by anyone willing to. It also extensively references the Bible, both New and Old, although it does not always agree with the interpretations currently put upon the words found there. So, it looks good to go?

But, because its effectively heretical, Christians won't read it. They seem to expect all new revelations from God would agree 100% with what they currently believe. In which case, no new revelation would be needed. (And in the face of the fact that there is no single overall "christian" view of the NT)

And spiritualists don't like it, because it tells why Jesus is the Messiah, and that does not fit their "world-view."

And Jews don't like it, because it says Jesus is the Messiah, even if they way in which he is that person, is not currently known to them.

Muslims of course seem even less likely to be found reading "new" spiritual material. But at least the Muslim holy book seems to have been easier to understand than the Christian Holy Book. Based on the fact that there are really only two divisions of Islam, and many hundreds upon hundreds of Christian sects.

God must be frustrated with the stubbornness of many humans.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:53 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,571 times
Quote:
God must be frustrated with the stubbornness of many humans.>>>Geoff_in_Aus
God doesn't get frustrated at all. After all, He placed us in to a condition conducive to division.

Luk 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

The fire was already kindled of which that chapter speaks about.

So what is it then that God is trying to tell us?

You probably never heard of it stated the way I am going to, so here goes.

You see, the conditions set forth from the beginning of mankind were such that mankind had the ability to reason, to make judgments according to its own free will.

So technically, who had/has the truth to speak of that no one else has?

Hence divisions.

So, divisions is what Jesus came to dethrone it's power by becoming all of it, divisions Himself.

He, must as God, take the condition imposed on mankind on Himself as a human and fill the requirement of righteousness by not exercising His own free will, but by doing the will of the Father.

Only then could Jesus , as God, take away the power that divides us and render it of none effect on the question of salvation.

Yes, we still have divisions in this world to much of the fault of being individual entities, but not any longer to the separation/death of the soul by which God purchased via the blood of Christ.

Ironing-out divisions amongst ourselves is our responsibility with Gods help.

Judgement day is everyday for us granting us blessings or cursing.

But the judgment for the soul of mankind felt, not on us, but on Jesus.

In very simple terms, what is up must be met with an up before a down can be executed.

Before the already kindled load of sin (up) can be taken away, the (Up)load must first be carried by someone in order to execute a down. (Free from)

Blessings, AJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality