Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2009, 10:07 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times

Advertisements

calypsis, You didn't answer a question I asked earlier so let me ask it again. If all species had coexisted in on time period then we should find all of their fossils in one strata but we don't. You just keep harping on the same thing over and over again. Yes, there's many plants and animals that have changed very little over millions of years. So what? Ok, you've beat that one to death, it's times to move on. Now why aren't all species found in the same strata? Simple question, can you answer it?

Old 09-26-2009, 10:14 AM

136 posts, read 311,406 times
Default I will try to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted1 View Post
Look at the bright side here, folks. The more of us Calypsis ignores, the less he or she has to reply to.. and eventually they'll be forced to either talk to him/herself or just give it up and move on.
Good excuse for you to step out, right?

I am about the only creationist posting here so I can't answer every single question. I am answering this one right in the middle of other responsibilities so it isn't possible to answer everyone. One thing for certain; I am NOT going to answer those who cast insults and display a bad attitude.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:18 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
calypsis wrote:
Quote:
One thing for certain; I am NOT going to answer those who cast insults and display a bad attitude.
Would you also include those who ask you tough questions that you can't answer?

Old 09-26-2009, 10:21 AM

"If you understand the nature of evolution at all, you would realize that part of evolution is to adapt to these changes if your current physiology does not accept it."

I believe in natural selection. What I don't believe is that natural selection somehow makes organisms more complex and capable of changing into a different organism. No one has ever observed that. The only observations of change has been on the species level. But those changes all represent variation within the kind.

Genetically, there are latent qualities in the DNA that make for the great variety in living organisms. It is that to which nature allows certain species to survive while others don't. Mutational changes involve a loss of information which in some rare cases can be beneficial to an organism and yet almost always results in a loss of function in one way or another.

I will get into this later when I discuss genetics on another topic.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:22 AM

Default What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
calypsis wrote:

Would you also include those who ask you tough questions that you can't answer?
There haven't been any questions that I cannot answer. What are you talking about?

Old 09-26-2009, 10:24 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,166,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypsis4 View Post
There haven't been any questions that I cannot answer. What are you talking about?
You haven't answer a single question, only made claims, and assumptions without supporting evidence.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:25 AM

1,088 posts, read 2,196,357 times
Quote:
Good excuse for you to step out, right?

I am about the only creationist posting here so I can't answer every single question. I am answering this one right in the middle of other responsibilities so it isn't possible to answer everyone. One thing for certain; I am NOT going to answer those who cast insults and display a bad attitude.
No, actually. My kids are my excuse for stepping out. You haven't bothered to reply to a single post of mine except that one. I haven't had a bad attitude, I haven't been disrespectful, and I haven't asked you any questions.

I'll say this, though. I'm having fun googling you and seeing the nonsense you've dribbled out on other forums.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:25 AM

Default He always does what He says

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Evolution is also a process. What makes you think God couldn't or didn't set that process in "motion" as an act of creation?
Because God always tells the truth. He did things the way it is described in scripture. Exodus 20:11, Mark 10:6.

Besides that, evolution is a violation of natural law to begin with.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 AM

Default Im in no hurry with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
You haven't answer a single question, only made claims, and assumptions without supporting evidence.
I haven't seen an apology for your rotten attitude yet. So I'm in no hurry.

You deal with the two dozen or so illustrations that I posted and stop brushing them aside because of your prejudices. Stop trying to act like you haven't had the atomic bomb dropped on your brain because I know better.

Back later.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,166,031 times
Quote:
Because God always tells the truth. He did things the way it is described in scripture. Exodus 20:11, Mark 10:6.

Besides that, evolution is a violation of natural law to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality