Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 11:03 PM

6,324 posts, read 4,316,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshua View Post
One thing God is saying is that the end is near. A prophecy about Egypt and Libya from the book of Daniel chapter 11 has been fulfilled. Now we have the false prophet moving trying to create the seat for the Antichrist. I know who this man is as God is continuing pointing to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2014, 11:13 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,151,240 times
Doom-sayers are a contagion caught from the bible.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:14 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,270,952 times
You should win some sort of award for that post. I can't stop looking at it and laughing.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM

50,083 posts, read 20,667,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
You should win some sort of award for that post. I can't stop looking at it and laughing.
I agree - a Panic in the streets icon. The rolling eyes wasn't even needed.

Old 07-23-2014, 10:50 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,169,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Doom-sayers are a contagion caught from the bible.
lol....hear! hear!

Great post, Shirina.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:21 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,910,693 times
And some people wonder why do many are rejecting first churches, and then religion altogether.

Vultures!

Old 07-23-2014, 09:45 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,270,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
And some people wonder why do many are rejecting first churches, and then religion altogether.

Vultures!
Between this and all the guilt and condemnation they heap on people, I'm beginning to wonder myself.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:20 AM

37 posts, read 31,834 times
Well that revealed the truth.
Probably criminal to sack for not donating.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:12 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,058,185 times
Quote:
Dear Friends in Christ:
I live in Mozambique. I have been participating in congregation as one of the leaders for quite so long. Satan used me while in a church. Sleeping around with other women other than my wife. I had a severe car accident together with my wife, our car was written off but we never had any severe injuries after falling in 50m cliff.

I heard God telling me that He saved me from the accident for me to repent and go for His mission. He is constantly telling me that the world is almost close to the end. When I was 12 years old, I used to stay in Malawi with my mum who worked as a hospital servant, a cleaner. I used to ask her more questions about what is written in the book of Revelation. She never had answers for me and it irritated me. I was growing and studying in school. When finishing my senior secondary education, I chose Bible knowledge instead of History though I had studied history from grade 7 up to 10.

I stopped reading the book of revelation for so many years and moved to Mozambique where I live now. I have been in the United States of America through some government scholarship. I am 35 years old now and have 3 children with my wife and 1 kid a result of my cheating. I got fed up with the devil. God is visiting me heavily these days. He asked me if I could go back to read the book of revelation and understand what is written in there. I have been reading it and compared it to many other bible books like Daniel and the long sermon preached by Jesus Christ.

One thing God is saying is that the end is near. A prophecy about Egypt and Libya from the book of Daniel chapter 11 has been fulfilled. Now we have the false prophet moving trying to create the seat for the Antichrist. I know who this man is as God is continuing pointing to me.

Last week on Sunday the 20th of July 2014, I had a meeting with the church leaders of the congregation that me and my family go. I never tithed and I was told to no longer preach. So I had written a letter to the leaders to explain to me about the 10% tithing law. They explained to me just as they have always preached from Malachi 3. They said I am robbing God. My wife was one of the church leaders as worship leader.

They asked me to defend myself and I said: I do not tithe because Jesus Christ died for me. This means that He fulfilled the law which was a burden or yoke laid for me. All I have to do is to truly believe in Him and practice true love with mercy upon others and no longer live in a life that do not please God. I understand that giving is good if expressed through love guided by the Holy Spirit but not by law.

They ended up firing me out of the congregation together with my wife who also ended up defending and supporting my point. They called me an antichrist.

Now, me and my wife have no church to go. In a nearby church the same thing has happened to some 2 church members and in the whole city this is the news: antichrist rising.

However, I now understand the reason why God kept visiting me for the end time prophecies. The tithing law is one of the things that holds up the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. People should now discover and open up their mind that the "many false prophets that the bible says would rise up in the end are these churches who preach that you are blessed more if you are a good consistent tither"

And I know, this will break the whole mystery which the devil has set in churches and this is the reason why he feels happy and quite while many churches are being opened and imposing the tithing law which is a way of rejecting Jesus Christ who did it all.

Are you ready to follow Jesus like me? Be prepared to face rejection and the churches will close doors for you. I have a word to tell the nations. I need more space. I am the end time prophet that satan has been trying to hold me. I am free. Invite me to wherever you want me to, to teach about these days and where we are at and who is the one big time false prophet setting up the seat for antichrist prince.

Jesus and I love you.
Call me a Friend in Humanity (Regardless of what the political fad might be in the Heavens),

So then,

I don't know why you are scared of them. If the Church is in private property you can do good works for the neighborhood and attract their customers away so that they may understand that giving is guided by God's Holy Spirit not by Jewish written Law. If you start calling people "antichrist" you become no better than those that name-call. In fact, to most moderate people you begin looking foolish, and saying "God is pointing to me" seems to implicate you. Loyalty from others is usually necessary when fights get emotional and dirty. Jesus said not a letter of the Law shall pass, so that means that Malachi and circumcision are still in effect (although Jesus said dietary laws weren't important, so I guess some letters did pass away). Also, I think Egypt and Lybia might be war prone areas sitting in strategic places and having their own attractions.

The tithing law is (and has been) supported by Churches because it's what works, it increases Alm's giving by giving people a feeling of being guilty for not being able to give the whole 10%. Most preacher's feel that if people can get the Church's service for free they will, and then the Church will be bankrupt. Being prepared to face rejection is a good idea, as rejection seems to be universal, but face it with perseverance.

Old 07-27-2014, 03:53 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,371,626 times
Quote:
I have a word to tell the nations. I need more space. I am the end time prophet that satan has been trying to hold me. I am free. Invite me to wherever you want me to, to teach about these days and where we are at and who is the one big time false prophet setting up the seat for antichrist prince.

Jesus and I love you.
I'd like to invite you to visit Ken Ham's Creation Museum in Tennessee.

You can send the bill for your flights and accommodation to:

Mr Ken Ham
Creation Museum
2800 Bullittsburg Church Rd.
Petersburg, KY 41080

I think you should also charge a $20,000 speakers fee.

Last edited by Ceist; 07-27-2014 at 04:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality