Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 02:21 PM

55 posts, read 66,716 times

Advertisements

Oh sanspeur,,,it is not for me to prove,,,its for you to believe, just as you so stongly believe what others have told you....pick and choose...that is your god given right...faith, the belief in what you have heard, not what you have seen...believe in GOd,,,much better than believing in nothing,wouldnt you say. So long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 02:22 PM

Im almost 31, is that old enough. I have studied my belief now for 20 years.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:24 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
Okay, whatever makes you guys feel better about your belief. God is supernatural, remember that. And as a christian, though you guys have started to demean me, and criticize me, I love you all in Christ, you are my brothers and sisters, and I would pray for your needs in a heartbeat. I pray you all find the love of God someday. Nea1, I never questioned your education, I simply stated you were not as eduacted in christianity as I am, I have to be, for I am paid to teach it...Not trying to upset you, but it was clear you did not have as much understanding of the bible as I do. One day all will bow down to the on God of all, one day all people will see Jesus in his Glory!
Well my leftwing democratic friends from the NOrth, I must say so long for now. I have to prepare for the rest of this week, I must prepare for next week, and I must play xbox for the next hour...yes I am a young educated preacher...eventually, I will have videos on youtube and myspace of my preaching and teaching, I will be stepping into evangelism this year. I will on this same place and topic, post when and where you can check me out and put a face to the words you are reading this very moment, I only ask that if you do visit, just say hello, or wow you look good...lol!! God bless you all, and may the the love of Jesus Christ fill your hearts with warmth,joy,peace hope and love, but love will be the greates of all these.
We dont need a god to find love, we have it all around us. And you know, I dont think anyone that is truely educated on the Bible could really follow it, not anyone that really has open eyes anyway. Most atheists, myself included have been "educated" in the Bible, which is how most of us came to the conclusion it is all a fable. We just were not afraid to see it.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:25 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
Nea1, I never questioned your education, I simply stated you were not as eduacted in christianity as I am, I have to be, for I am paid to teach it...Not trying to upset you, but it was clear you did not have as much understanding of the bible as I do.
Wow! Such an ego!! You have just a few posts under your belt my friend. I would strongly advise that you get to know about some of the people here because, quite frankly, they could rip you apart whilst being blindfolded, having one hand tied behind their back and eating an ice-cream with the other.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:28 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
Im almost 31, is that old enough. I have studied my belief now for 20 years.
I'm 60 and have studied your beliefs and others for over 40 years. You've got a long way to go yet.....kid.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM

Rafius, if someone on this site had one hand tied behind their back, and eating an ice cream cone with the other hand, what hand would they type with? I guess the hand that evolved to adapt to that situation huh. Nice attempt to again make fun of me,,but foiled again.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:31 PM

funny, people in their 30's are kids. So, my 84 year old Grandpa could safely call you a kid, right? Remember, evolution, maybe I have evolved greater than most 30 years olds,,,,possible with evolution right?

Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 PM

Keep it coming folks, I will bypass xbox to entertain you guys. I love this web site!! I thank GOd for putting the idea to create this place in someones head!!
Or did the idead evolve as did the monkeys?? Wait....theres a top story on fox new now.....hold on.....this just in......no monkeys have evolved into humans again so far...keep waiting!!

Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Rafius, if someone on this site had one hand tied behind their back, and eating an ice cream cone with the other hand, what hand would they type with? I guess the hand that evolved to adapt to that situation huh. Nice attempt to again make fun of me,,but foiled again.
A mouth typer, my cousin who is a quadriplegic does it also has a speech activated one, he has no use of his hands, just as we would have if we were eating ice cream with one hand behind our back.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:34 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,804,086 times
Quote:
funny, people in their 30's are kids. So, my 84 year old Grandpa could safely call you a kid, right? Remember, evolution, maybe I have evolved greater than most 30 years olds,,,,possible with evolution right?
No, I'm your age and I think you are out in left field too...WAY out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality