Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 09:28 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,455,572 times

Advertisements

Mormonism is to Christianity what Islam is to Judaism
And therefore Islam is to Christianity what Mormonism is to Judaism.

Both religions are not original religions like Hinduism and other such, but Islam and Mormonism took the Truth of God as revealed in His Word and perverted it, pretending that their perversions were what God really meant, but which had been lost by the practitioners of Judaism and the practitioners of Christianity.

So, what is the Truth of God as He is revealed in the Word and in the hearts of the adopted sons of God?
The Original Word has never changed from the beginning, and God's One Way of Salvation for the lost seed of Adam by the Atonement of the Messiah -The Seed of the Woman -as He is revealed in the Living Oracles committed only to His own namesake people of His own New Creation Man name, has never taken a detour.

Quote:
I will write on this thread against the false doctrines of Mormonism.
There are Islamics and Mormons proselytizing here, not by entering into debate, but by pasting their organizations' writings, in great amounts and links to them, there. On this thread, I will refute Mormonism, as I know it to be a completely false religion begun by men inspired of the liar, Satan.

And yes, I know what Mormons believe, have believed, and deny they believed, because the truth of its beginnings are craftily kept from its members -it is after all an evolving religion, and what they say today does not mean that they will say it tomorrow.
I have many Mormons in my family; siblings, nephews and nieces, and not one of them is a born again in Christ Believer.
Mormonism is a false cult, invented by Joseph Smith, a dead in spirit and dead in body Adam seed human being, and invented for "the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life" of all dead Adam flesh men who choose to follow a dead in spirit and dead in body of flesh Adam man instead of the LORD of LIFE who is come in flesh of second creation human being flesh to be the Redeemer/Kinsman of the race of Adam -"whosoever will" by their freewill choice.
Mormonism is a cult for those who do not believe Jesus Christ, and the god of Mormonism is a false god just as the god of Islam is a false god.

What about baptism of the dead? that is Christian baptism for the dead body of flesh which a born again in Christ soul continues to dwell in, and the body is submitted to water baptism in obedience to Jesus Christ as a sign of belief in His promise of the resurrection of the same body in the image of the New Man body of flesh which the LORD of Glory donned as a New Creation, to come be our Kinsman/Redeemer.

Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Rom 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
Luk 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive [whosoever will].

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Col 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Rom 8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Real Mormons who have now been born again speak out against the false religion of Mormonisn, see the link below.
Note that we who are born again in Christ do not come with a denominational doctrine against Mormonism. We have no "religion" or sect of Christianity to offer, but we come with the Name of the One LORD of Creation, now come in flesh. He is not the brother of a Satan, but He is God the Word, the second Person in the One YHWH, and He is now come in flesh of second Man creation, and the second man is not named Adam, but is the brother to Adam, Israel. All the promises of God belong to Israel, and we Gentiles who are born again in Christ are just adopted into the Living Spirit promised to AbraHAm by the name change, and we will be adopted into the Name of the New Man, "Israel" at the time of the adoption of the body of us.
The adoption pertains to the namesake people of the New Man name, "Israel", who were given all the Living Oracles about the Person and the work of the Messiah, who is YHWH the Redeemer/Kinsman to all Adam, who is now come in flesh of second creation, and who is called our Salvation [Jesus means Salvation in Hebrew].
His namesake people were to rehearse the Living Oracles in obedience to His Word, until they would all be fulfilled, which Oracles only show the wonderful mystery of YHWH coming in the second creation human being body of flesh, as the true Mercy Seat upon which the Final Acceptable Sacrifice was performed, once, for all -for Jews first, and for Gentiles last.

Heart of the Matter with Shawn McCraney (http://www.hotm.tv/index.htm - broken link)

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 10-07-2009 at 09:37 AM..

Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 AM

204 posts, read 683,666 times
ummm.....how 'bout Moderator cut: edit due to offensiveness no God exists?
i think i'll go with that option :-)
life is a lot simpler that way and a lot more REAL!

Last edited by june 7th; 10-08-2009 at 03:52 PM..

Old 10-07-2009, 09:39 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,553,213 times
Mormonism is kooky, in my opinion, but a Mormon really helped my family after that storm. (See the "Incredibly Nice" thread) Many of them seem like fine people to me. Maybe they are all delusional, but maybe it's a delusion that helps some people. Shrug.

Note: This is my personal opinion. The official teaching of the Catholic Church is that their baptism is invalid and they aren't real Christians. Father John Neuhaus, who I mostly think well of, believed a Mormon should never be President as it would mainstream a fringe/heretical doctrine.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:59 AM

79 posts, read 99,117 times
Heart of the Matter.

lulz

Old 10-07-2009, 10:10 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,810,657 times
They're all interrelated. Each one kept the core idea (The Old Testament) but put their own spin on it. So which group are you trying inflame anyways?

Old 10-07-2009, 11:23 AM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
Father John Neuhaus, who I mostly think well of, believed a Mormon should never be President as it would mainstream a fringe/heretical doctrine.
This what gets people so aggravated with Christians in this country . . . the absurd idea that there should be a religious litmus test to qualify to be President.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
Mormonism is kooky, in my opinion, but a Mormon really helped my family after that storm. (See the "Incredibly Nice" thread) Many of them seem like fine people to me. Maybe they are all delusional, but maybe it's a delusion that helps some people. Shrug.

Note: This is my personal opinion. The official teaching of the Catholic Church is that their baptism is invalid and they aren't real Christians. Father John Neuhaus, who I mostly think well of, believed a Mormon should never be President as it would mainstream a fringe/heretical doctrine.
Of course my own family members who are Mormon are "nice" -as far as being human and, generally, humane. So are my Roman Catholic family members on my husbands side, and I would have to say they are generally nicer on the RC side because they do not sound a trumpet of their religion before them when they are "nice", so as to make the people whom they make nice to, to believe that they are only nice because they have a superior religion, as Mormonism does when they "make nice" for PR of the organization they are born into which is not a Christian organization at its roots.
With Mormonism its all about PR for the "ism". With my RC family members its all about genuinely caring, as a fellow human being, and if they do have a personal relationship with the LORD Jesus Christ [and there are many Roman Catholics who do], then they do it to please God, and not man.

With Mormons, its all about Mormonism; whatever they do is for the organization. With my RC family, its about just living as human beings with fellow human beings, because they believe that is the way to live.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:17 PM

Let's get this Mormon blasphemy issue of baptism for the dead settled from the biblical perspective.
Biblicaly, "the dead" which one is baptized for is their own dead Adam flesh body, in the hopes of its resurrection in the image of Christ. The hope is the resurrection of our Adam flesh in regenerated form, and that is what Believers testify to, by obeying Jesus and submitting the Adam flesh body of death to baptism, in identification with Christ's death, burial, and resurrection for it. The body is for the LORD. He made it and He has come to redeem it and regenerate it in His glorious New Man image, made immortal for the Glory to indwell, which the sons of God are made for.

Mormons perform works to get dead souls admitted to a place in a Mormon heaven. They feverishly search genealogical records to find names of dead souls who were never baptized as Mormons so that they can get those dead souls baptized by proxy, in order to arrange a Mormon type of salvation for those dead souls; but the Word of God says that no man [born of Adam] can give a ransom for his own soul much less for the soul of another.

Haggai chapter 2 teaches us why one must be born again to approach the Great Glorious YHWH's throne with any acceptable sacrifice. That lesson is that, Adam, the old man [first human being temple made for glory of YHWH to indwell] is irrevocably defiled and can never approach the Glory with any acceptable gift for themselves or for another.

That is the lesson about Christ come in flesh which is given in the Living Oracles committed to the namesake people of the New Man name.
The High Priest served in the office of firstborn, and served by the Anointing Oil of Messiah; but for all that, he could never enter in and remain in the presence of glory; and the Atonement he offered once yearly, after being made ritually clean only for that, never ended sin nor caused the veil to be removed which signifyed the separation of defiled Adam flesh from the presence of YHWH's glory, in the Holy of Holies.

In the Living Oracles committed to the namesake people of the NEw Man name, the High Priest served in the office of Christ who was to come, and who would perform that final Acceptable Atonement. He has now come and He has offered that Atonement once, for all, and it was accepted.
The walls of separation in heaven were shaken down by a great earthquake heard and felt on earth when that Atonement was accepted; and the veil was split top to bottom, signifying that the way is now open into the presence of Glory on high, by the blood and body of Christ.

Psa 49:7 None [of them] can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Jesus Christ is not born of Adam, but is YHWH from heaven come in second creation human being flesh, which flesh body was prepared/made new, in the womb of a virgin; and He alone is the Acceptable Atonement for all born in Adam to be redeemed, by His giving His own Life as the ransom for all.

His second creation human being body is the true Mercy Seat which Moses typed, which True Mercy Seat received the final, once for all, blood of Acceptable Atonement, which acceptance ended the remembrance of sin before the Glory above and made it possible for we who are born in Adam to be cleansed and adopted =born again in Spirit, and be made sons of god in the New Man name.

"In Adam all die, in Christ all are made alive", says the Word; but Mormonism says that in their works for the dead souls they are ransoming souls from eternal death!!! -What blasphemy! Salvation is only in the Name of Jesus Christ, and to be in that name, one must be adopted by Jesus Christ into His One Living Spirit; and the adoption is second birth of spirit -now- and body adoption at the resurrection or rapture of it when it is raised from the dead or changed elementally from the dead Adam flesh body, if one is living in it still, at the rapture.
The Oracles teach us about being adopted as sons of God and entering in to the presence of Glory on high, which Adam was quarantined from at the fall. The garments of priesthood Moses typed for the High Priest in Israel and his sons to wear when approaching the God of Glory or when serving in the temple below were all oracles and types of the heavenly things. Only when the proper garments of Salvation were donned could the high priest in Israel, who served in the "Firstborn" office of Christ by the oil of Messiah/Anointing enter into the presence of the Glory of YHWH in the Holy of Holies; and at that, he could only enter to rehearse the Atonement which was to come, once a year, and only after making sacrifices for himself.
But now Christ is come, and He has the Garments of Salvation for us, which is the New Man creation human being body; and He entered in, offering that perfect unblemished body as our True Mercy Seat, which received His Life's blood once, for all.
The Day of Atonement will never be rehearsed in the millennial kingdom when Israel is restored as the head of nations, because Jesus fulfilled that Day once, for all.

Jer 3:16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit [it]; neither shall [that] be done any more.

Jesus' New Man body which He put on to wear as our Kinsman/Redeemer body, is the True Mercy Seat whicih Moses patterned in solid gold, whci covered the Ark of the Covenant and which received the blood of Atonement once, yearly, in rehearsal.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [ protithēmi hilastērion =made an open display of the dead body of Christ on the cross] [to be] a propitiation [Mercy Seat] [through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

-Of course, the Mormon men also have feverishly searched the genealogies to not only find souls to get baptized for, but for dead female souls so they can "marry" them in Mormon temples [though they are dead and have no say] so that they could be their spiritual wives with whom they are told they will have sexual unions with in Mormon heaven, to birth their gazillion spirit babies; so as to populate their own "planets" as "gods", by sending those spirit children [got by sexual union in Mormon heaven by all the wives they can find to marry in Mormon temples in this life -dead or alive].

Now to send those spirit babies got by sexual union with as many wives as Mormons can find the names of to marry in Mormon temples in this life -mostly got from genealogical searches for names of the dead, since they supposedly got a revelation to stop marrying plural wives after they supposedly got a revelation to marry plural wives- those babies must have sexual union with each other on the planets the Morman men get to be gods over, so as to bring in their spirit brethren to the planet they are on -it is not clear how the Mormon men made into Mormon gods get their spirit children into bodies of flesh for the planets they will be gods over: I think they forgot to work out all the details because really, who cared! -just so long as there was the promise of endless sex in Mormon heaven for Mormon gods with their own wives got by marrying in this life, even from the dead souls' names.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:23 PM

2,184 posts, read 5,550,483 times
I thought Mormonism was to Scientology what Christianity is to Judaism.

Kate

Old 10-07-2009, 04:41 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,597,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Mormonism is to Christianity what Islam is to Judaism
And therefore Islam is to Christianity what Mormonism is to Judaism.
Let's see... A is to B what C is to D.
Therefore B is to C what A is to D?

Why must that be the inevitable conclusion (other than the fact that it's the one you arrived at)? The two different sets of variables could just as easily remain separate without any relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality