Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 08:47 AM

227 posts, read 343,866 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately the Islam religion is not received from the Muslims directly ... the christians or the jews receive the informations about Islam from them selfs ....

and this a story about that
It's a true a story about a girl when she met a group of Muslims
she asked them (by insist way) to show her the camel whom they praied
( she thought that we the Muslims praied a camel ( the God of Muslims is a camel !!!!)

and another one (christain) told me that we (the Muslims) our God " allah " have 8 daughters

Blame you selfs in jugdment day ... because you don't seek for Islam from Islamic source ...I mean your sources is "you"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2009, 09:57 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,615,694 times
Maybe she merely wanted to see a camel, man

Old 10-11-2009, 10:12 AM

227 posts, read 343,866 times
No she was serious ....and she have an idea that the God of Muslims is CAMEL !!!! lol

Old 10-11-2009, 10:15 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,615,694 times
Maybe she was being condescending.

Or, if she were from a totally western culture like Vikings, Gauls, Estruscans or something, not exposed to a lot of Islam, it may have been a genuine question, even innocent.

Don't get all riled up, bro. Ever had camel kabobs?

Old 10-11-2009, 10:16 AM

33,495 posts, read 36,986,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
No she was serious ....and she have an idea that the God of Muslims is CAMEL !!!! lol
So what? There are lots of ignorant people in the world...Just look around you....

Old 10-11-2009, 10:17 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,942,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Sounds like she asked them for a smoke. I would praise this incident as religious coexistence.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:52 AM

36 posts, read 54,546 times
الله أكبر

god is the greatest
ALLAH protect you.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:04 PM

154 posts, read 275,089 times
So just because one person who said she was "X" doesn't make her an example of the WHOLE...
Just as one "Muslim" isn't a represenative for all muslims.... Just like myself I've meet some great Christians and I've met some not so great..... and I've met some nice muslims and I've met some not so great.... EVERY person is different despite who they afflicate with. You have to judge the person not the whole.

Like the others said there are a lot of ignorant people in the world regardless of who they believe in... Every religion in the world has a few... or a lot...
All one can do is help teach so that those who don't know better can understand and know from where you stand. I'm not saying convert I'm saying help those who don't understand see where you are.

May we all one day "just get along"!

Old 10-11-2009, 12:15 PM

2,901 posts, read 12,694,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psalm25 View Post
So just because one person who said she was "X" doesn't make her an example of the WHOLE...
Just as one "Muslim" isn't a represenative for all muslims.... Just like myself I've meet some great Christians and I've met some not so great..... and I've met some nice muslims and I've met some not so great.... EVERY person is different despite who they afflicate with. You have to judge the person not the whole.

Like the others said there are a lot of ignorant people in the world regardless of who they believe in... Every religion in the world has a few... or a lot...
All one can do is help teach so that those who don't know better can understand and know from where you stand. I'm not saying convert I'm saying help those who don't understand see where you are.

May we all one day "just get along"!
Thank you.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:59 PM

124 posts, read 332,749 times
I didn't understand that one bit~A muslim camel god? What?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality