Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 05:08 AM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,632 times

Advertisements

Well, I have been looking on You Tube, lots of conspiracy theories around, all relating to the New World Order. Which is really, really interesting as, as a christian I am well acquainted with the prophecies and with Revelation, relating to the end times. Well, things are coming together it seems, FAST! Plans to mass vaccinate people with the flu jab and possibly fine people who refuse. Bankers in charge, behind the scenes.....aiming for a ONE world Order a ONE world currency......I find it truly amazing! I have also heard about plans for a nuclear device to go off in Washington DC.....some false prophets have been quoting October as THE month. Obviously, there are a lot of fake prophets around, but David Wilkerson, is I believe a proven man of God and HE believes that something BIG is about to happen. WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!!! Check out You Tube....type in Nuclear bomb in Washington or Flu vaccine to learn more. Thanks for your opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2009, 05:37 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,931,696 times
It's not a conspiracy if it's not a secret.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:16 AM

1,088 posts, read 2,196,223 times
.............God can not be proven, so how can a man be proven as a man "of" God?

Old 10-27-2009, 07:23 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,682,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
Well, I have been looking on You Tube, lots of conspiracy theories around, all relating to the New World Order. Which is really, really interesting as, as a christian I am well acquainted with the prophecies and with Revelation, relating to the end times. Well, things are coming together it seems, FAST! Plans to mass vaccinate people with the flu jab and possibly fine people who refuse. Bankers in charge, behind the scenes.....aiming for a ONE world Order a ONE world currency......I find it truly amazing! I have also heard about plans for a nuclear device to go off in Washington DC.....some false prophets have been quoting October as THE month. Obviously, there are a lot of fake prophets around, but David Wilkerson, is I believe a proven man of God and HE believes that something BIG is about to happen. WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!!! Check out You Tube....type in Nuclear bomb in Washington or Flu vaccine to learn more. Thanks for your opinions.
My mother has been babbling for my entire life about how the world is ending, how it's the "end times", about Revelations and the mark of the beast (she has at various times accused debit/credit cards, SS numbers, passports, and computers to be the "mark").

Guess what, I'm 47 and in all my life of hearing her rant about biblical sh*t, none of it has ever come true. No messiah has shown up, no Christians are being tortured and killed by our government for their beliefs, no global thermonuclear war has occurred. I could go on and on, but what's the point? It's all just delusions.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:35 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
They're all true. But, of course, there's a conspiracy to prevent the general public from finding this out.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 AM

16,672 posts, read 15,668,595 times
If a New World Order is really planning to take over the world, I don't think they will make a video and post it on YouTube.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:04 AM

4,474 posts, read 5,413,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
What do I think?

I think Wilkerson is as full of bovine fecal matter as every other conspiracy theorist.

The only people forwaring some "New World Order" are peope like Rushdooney, and his students like Pat Robertson, Fallwell, and Graham, all looking to make that NWO one of a Christian theocracy.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,861,633 times
the New World Order

Well,........I've been hearing about some "new world order" of various types for the last fifty years or so, the closest I think we have come to actually experiencing one was during the reign of that last idiot president we had, peculiarly, his daddy was sharp! I didn't always agree with him, but he was smart--- his son??? Well, he was one nut that fell a long way from the tree.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:49 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,556,553 times
I reject pretty much all conspiracy theories (There are a few conspiracies that have proven to be real, like the poisoning of that Ukrainian politician, but most of the time not) and I am leery of focusing on the apocalyptic. The whole idea of the "New World Order" may have simply started as one of H. G. Wells's oddball projects that never really went anywhere. (Although looking it up Woodrow Wilson apparently used the phrase first) Elevating it to some weird heights start sounding frankly loony.

As Christians I think we should be more concerned with encouraging faith, virtue, love, and self-sacrifice. I think going on and on about who represents the signs of the Book of Revelation just makes us sound kooky and weird. Look into your own life and try to be more Christlike, most of the rest is probably not up to you anyway. Or something like that.

Last edited by Thomas R.; 10-27-2009 at 09:29 AM..

Old 10-27-2009, 08:58 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
The phrase "New World Order" was just a statement in one of Bush Senior's speeches which was probably just written by one of his speech writers and for some reason all of these conspiracy people started to use it as though it had some profound meaning. What it was really referring to was the fact that the old Soviet Union had broken up and the political landscape in the world and particularly in Eastern Europe had changed considerably. Bush was merely suggesting that the future was looking alot better after decades of the cold war. This had nothing to do with religion, prophecies, or conspiracies. It really doesn't amount to anything at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality