U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 10:16 PM

227 posts, read 305,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman6 View Post
Galatians 6:7
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

then what you did not deny my proof lol ....lol

you forgot to explain to me these verses of your Bible lol :

GOD (Jesus PUH) prayed his GOD !
Mt 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

God faithful to Caesar and He(Jesus PUH) was paying the tax to Caesar !
Mt 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.

God (Jesus PUH) ignore the time of the end of this life !
Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

and all ups verses lol

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 10:28 PM

454 posts, read 437,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
then what you did not deny my proof lol ....lol

you forgot to explain to me these verses of your Bible lol :

GOD (Jesus PUH) prayed his GOD !
Mt 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

God faithful to Caesar and He(Jesus PUH) was paying the tax to Caesar !
Mt 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.

God (Jesus PUH) ignore the time of the end of this life !
Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

and all ups verses lol

Are you for real?

And regarding your PUH fetish, please seek help understanding the following:

John 14:27
[27] Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:09 PM

Because no one deny these contradictions that found in the Bible ... Now i can confirme that its a fake Bible ... autors Mark , Methew , John , Luke edit the original bible of Jesus (PUH) ... and the result is this bible full of errors and contradictions !!!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
Humdallah! nice post!
Thanks Sukrill ... Thanks God to guide me to show all these errors and contradicion found in the bible .... and I wonder how no one christian could deny these verse or explain all these contradicions

this is a great proof that we are in the right way

thank you my GOD

Old 08-05-2019, 04:15 AM

2 posts, read 162 times
Glory be to Yehovah in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus the Messiah). I thank Yehovah for His only begotten son whom sacrificed himself on the cross for my sins that I AM ABLE to pray to Yehovah. We are to pray to Yeshua (Jesus) in the name of Yehovah. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) Jesus also told his faithful apostles: “Most truly I say to you, If you ask the Father for anything he will give it to you in my name.”—John 16:23

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

My fellow Muslim brothers and sisters think upon this - for you (Muslims) what changed that you no longer sacrifice animals? Why did that END ?

Old 08-05-2019, 01:46 PM

39,926 posts, read 11,178,949 times
Have fun, lads. When you have debunked each other, we goddless bastards will come and sweep up the bits.

Old 08-05-2019, 02:09 PM

28,184 posts, read 15,234,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray2YeshuaInYehovahName View Post
Glory be to Yehovah in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus the Messiah). I thank Yehovah for His only begotten son whom sacrificed himself on the cross for my sins that I AM ABLE to pray to Yehovah. We are to pray to Yeshua (Jesus) in the name of Yehovah. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) Jesus also told his faithful apostles: “Most truly I say to you, If you ask the Father for anything he will give it to you in my name.”—John 16:23

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

My fellow Muslim brothers and sisters think upon this - for you (Muslims) what changed that you no longer sacrifice animals? Why did that END ?
You’re new to this, aren’t you?...

Old 08-05-2019, 02:25 PM

2,385 posts, read 640,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Thanks Sukrill ... Thanks God to guide me to show all these errors and contradicion found in the bible .... and I wonder how no one christian could deny these verse or explain all these contradicions

this is a great proof that we are in the right way

thank you my GOD
You left an "e" out of your name...

Edit... And I just realized someone brought this post up from the grave, from over 9 years ago.... Seriously, why do you go back 9 friggin years and comment on a post???

Old 08-06-2019, 05:07 AM

3,933 posts, read 1,199,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
You left an "e" out of your name...

Edit... And I just realized someone brought this post up from the grave, from over 9 years ago.... Seriously, why do you go back 9 friggin years and comment on a post???
Maybe the suggested threads listed at the bottom of page generates the resurrection of old posts.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:14 AM

4,460 posts, read 1,686,071 times
If we take theology out of it, and analyze this scenario based on logic, we easily see that Jesus cannot be God or God’s son.

I dont have any intent to undermine or demean the Christian faith, but I am simply stating my opinion below for a knowledge sharing dialogue - And I could be wrong, but here is what I think.

We know that the "kind" and "nature" doesn't change.

For example, If you have a goat and you take it out to the street and tell people that it's my son, perhaps no one will believe you because a human's son is always a human.

A goat's son will always be a goat.

An elephant's son will always be an elephant. You follow me?

So a God's son must also be a God. Agreed?

So by logic and reason, Jesus is God, because he is God's Son. Agreed?

Now, 2 points to ponder here.

1 - Jesus prayed and worshiped.
Who did Jesus pray to? God does not pray to ANYONE!

2 - Jesus was asked when will the last arrive? He said "I don't know!".

For Jesus to be God, he MUST have to know this. A God, by definition, will NEVER say "I don't know"

So, IMO (and it's only my opinion) from point 1&2 Jesus cannot be God. And if he is not God then he is also NOT the son of God because a son of God must also be a God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality