Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 02:32 PM

227 posts, read 344,851 times

Advertisements

The proves, that confirme that Jesus(PUH) was human and Prophet is more and more than He was "GOD"

*1* the Born of God (Jesus PUH)!
Ro 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh

*2* God (Jesus PUH) from David race !
Ac 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

*3* Sex of God (Jesus PUH) !
Lu 2:21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

*4* God (Jesus PUH) suck the breast of woman !
Lu 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

*5* God (Jesus PUH) occupation was a carpenter !
Mr 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him

*6* God (Jesus PUH) drunk !
Mt 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

*7* God (Jesus PUH) was poor !
Mt 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

*8* GOD (Jesus PUH) prayed his GOD !
Mt 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

*9* God faithful to Caesar and He(Jesus PUH) was paying the tax to Caesar !
Mt 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.

*10* God family !
Mt 13:54. And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
55 Is not this the carpenter’s son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

*11* His parent took him to Jerusalem when He had 12 years old !
Lu 2:41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

*12* God (Jesus PUH) ignore the time of the end of this life !
Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

*13* God (Jesus PUH) ignore the season !
Mr 11:12 ¶ And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

*14* God (Jesus PUH) learned the obedience by his suffered !
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

*15* The Satan tested the GOD (Jesus PUH) for 40 days !
Mr 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
Lu 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

*16*God (Jesus PUH) confession and repented by John !
Mt 3:13 ¶ Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

*17*God (Jesus PUH) was racism "Jewish" !
Re 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Mt 10:5 ¶ These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

*18*God (Jesus PUH) came only for the Jews !
Mt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

*19*God called the people who was not Jewish dogs !
Mt 10:5 ¶ These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

*20* Nicknames of the GOD (Jesus PUH) !
king of the Jews, King of Israel

*21* God (Jesus PUH) hungry !
Lu 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.

*22* God (Jesus PUH) thirsty !
Joh 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

*23* God (Jesus PUH) slept !
Mt 8:24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.

*24* God (Jesus PUH) tired !
Joh 4:6 Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

*25* God (Jesus PUH) wept !
Joh 11:35 Jesus wept.

*26* God (Jesus PUH) sorrowful !
Mt26:37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
Mr 14:33 And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy;

*27* God (Jesus PUH) was weak !
Lu 22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

*28* God (Jesus PUH)was for war not for peace !
Mt 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

*29* God (Jesus PUH)far away from the Jews (fear) !
Joh 7:1 ¶ After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

*30* the Jews fear the God (Jesus PUH)!
Joh 11:54 Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

*31* God (Jesus PUH)escaped from the Jews !
Joh 10:39 ¶ Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

*32* Judas best friend of God (Jesus PUH) cheated him !
Joh 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.
3 Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.

*33* God (Jesus PUH)arrested and bounded !
Joh 18:12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him,

*34*God (Jesus PUH) mocked !
Lu 22:63 ¶ And the men that held Jesus mocked him, and smote him.
64 And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?
Mt 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

*35*God (Jesus PUH)asked someone why you hit me ? !
Joh 18:23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?

*36*God (Jesus PUH)guilty of death !
Mt 26:66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Mr 14:64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

*37* God (Jesus PUH)led like the sheep !
Ac 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this,
He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

*38* the end of God (Jesus PUH)cried then died !
Mt 27:50 ¶ Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Mr 15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

the Bible confirmed that Jesus was a Prophet !!!!!!

*1* The new testament said that Jesus (PUH) sat at the right of his GOD in the Heaven !
Mr 16:19 ¶ So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

this verse of Bible told that we have two person , GOD and Jesus (PUH) ... they were not the same one !

*2* Did you ever hear about God asking the help from anther God !???
Mt 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice,
saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus (PUH) cried ! to him self ! No of course ! to his God and the verse very clear to understand

* how become Jesus (PUH) God ??? God created him and his mother ???
in the past was a christains Group believe that Mary also a God ... they believed that God " the father " and Mary and Jesus (PUH) was trinity
the chruch was fought them and deny them ! ....
and if Jesus (PUH) was God what the position of His brothers ... they are also GOD ... and then we can have a family of GODS

*3* and if Jesus (PUH) was God also Moses was God ... and there is a clear verse prove that Moses was GOD also
Ex 7:1 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
If Moses was not a God why you make Jesus a GOD

*4* The Bible confirmed that the ministers of the Jews were GODS also !
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

*5* Mt23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

This verse Jesus (PUH) manifest that there is one God , and Jesus (PUH) was one his messengers to the Jews

*6* Mt 27:37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS Jesus THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Mt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

God only for the Jews !
if we suppose that Jesus (PUH) was God ... it's not fair that He made him self for the jews only
how a God special for one kind of people " the jews" ...and the rest of the human what is their GOD !

* GOD obey another GOD .... all the gospels proved that Jesus (PUH) was prayed his God and fasted for him ! ...for who was prayed and fasted ...for him self ...impossible

* the miracles whose had been given to Moses (PUH) more and more than Jesus (PUH)

*7* Martha told Jesus (PUH) that she know well that if He (Jesus puh) ask the God , God will give him what he want !
Joh 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

*8* Jesus (PUH) thanks the GOD (his GOD)
Joh 11:41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

*9* Jesus (PUH) was not the only one who back the life for the death man
Moses, and many prophets back the life for the deaths and the new testement confirme that Peter back the life for a death woman ! called Eutychus
Ac 9:40 But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.
41 And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.

*10* The students of Jesus (PUH) attestation that Jesus (PUH) was a Prophet !
Mt 21:11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

*12* The people of his town confirmed and attested that Jesus (PUH) was a Prophet "as the others Prophets sent from GOD"
Mt 21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

*13* Before his rise .... Jesus (PUH) met Luke , and Luke called him Prophet !(Notice that Luke did not called him My GOD)
Lu 24:18 And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?
19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

Notice that Jesus (PUD) did angry when they called him Prophet !, and He (Jesus PUH) did not told them don't call me Prophet called me GOD !
and this is a twice confirmation and attestation from his student and Jesus (puh) that He was a Prophet

*14* After the death of Jesus (PUH) and after his rise ... his students continuous to tell the people that God give the miracles to Jesus !
Ac 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

*15* Paul confirmed that Jesus was a mediator (Prophet) between the God and men , and God is one , and Jesus only his mediator ! and this a great prove that Jesus was only Prophet from the God as

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

*16* the Authors (modifiers) forgot to modify or delete this verse from the Bible

Mr 1:4 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Jesus order his people (the jews ) to believe in his Gospel ....it's mean that the Gospel was existed in his age !!!!!
but unfortunately the Authors "John,Mark,Matthew,Luke" (modifiers) forgot to modify/delete this verse from the Bible

NOTES :

1- Nino at the Christians is an Idol represent "Jesus" ... did the pray and obey of the Idols return ????
God fought the polytheism by sending his Prophet to us to obey and pray his alone ! then you return to the age of Polytheism

2-Jesus came after Moses (less then 200 hundreds years ) ....
God sent Moses to pharaoh ... because Pharaoh presented him self to his people that he is the GOD !
and his people prayed him and obeyed him(human) as God (human/God version )
as You believe exactly in Jesus Human/God version....
Moses (PUH) never saw Jesus (PUH) of course .... but the question if we suppose that Moses (PUH)
was in the age of Jesus (PUH) and heard about a man his people prayed him and obey him as GOD
what he (Moses PUH) would say??? .... I know what he would say .
He (Moses PUH) would say:" Another Pharaoh appearance to us or what " !??? because Moses (PUH)
confirm to world there is not HUMAN GOD (Pharaoh) .... and there is one GOD

3- Jesus (PUH) prayed his GOD , and you prayed Jesus (PUH) ???!
don't told me that Jesus was pray and obey to him self !
Why you don't pray God as Jesus was !
simply Jesus did not order any one to obey him or pray him ... He order to pray and obey his GOD !
why you obey and pray Jesus ????

4-We (the Muslims) believe that all the Gospels don't belong to Jesus (PUH) as you believe ...it's belong to persons never saw Jesus (PUH) at his life .. on contrary Paul was one of his enemies ...
actually God sent to Jesus the Bible (new testament) ...but his followers modified it ...
between 70 AD and 180 AD after the rise of Jesus (PUH)
we are in front of the mass proves ..... and every one is free as God said in the Quran
the translation of Quran
18:29. And say, `It is the truth from your Lord; wherefore let him who will, believe, and let him, who will, disbelieve.' Verily, WE have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose flaming canopy shall enclose them. And if they cry for help, they will be helped with water like molten lead which would scale their faces. How dreadful the drink and how evil the resting place !
18:103 Say: Shall We inform you who will be the greatest losers by their works?Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world, and yet they reckon that they do good work.
29:43. And these are similitudes which WE set forth for mankind, but only those understand them who have knowledge.
54:17. And indeed, WE have made the Qur'an easy to remember. Is there anyone who would take heed ?
2:267.Thus does ALLAH makes HIS Signs clear to you that you may reflect.
2:256. There is no compulsion in religion. Surely the right has become distinct from error; so whosoever refuses to be led by those who transgress and believes in ALLAH, has surely grasped a strong handle which knows no breaking. And ALLAH is All-Hearing. All-Knowing.

5- We the Muslims believe that God sent his messengers to obey him alone , and Jesus one of his messengers ..not his partner or GOD
the most important Question is :
what is the GOD before Jesus (PUH) ???! The Father "GOD" and Holy spirit ???! the old Testament (Torah) said that there is one GOD and Holy spirit is great angel created by GOD !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 02:47 PM

57 posts, read 134,826 times
Try reading Rev 4 and 5 sometime. Jesus was worshiped in the same manner as God.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:01 PM

Jesus worshiped and prayed his GOD , and you prayed and obey Jesus ....this is the polythiesm .. do you know what .... Moses (PUH) fought Phaoroh because He(Phaoroh) told his people that HE IS THE GOD .... Notice that Jesus (PUH) never said i am the GOD obey me ......who modified the Gospel of Jesus (PUH) wrote that !!!

Old 06-28-2010, 09:00 PM

397 posts, read 608,211 times
Humdallah! nice post!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:48 AM

454 posts, read 498,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Jesus worshiped and prayed his GOD , and you prayed and obey Jesus ....this is the polythiesm .. do you know what .... Moses (PUH) fought Phaoroh because He(Phaoroh) told his people that HE IS THE GOD .... Notice that Jesus (PUH) never said i am the GOD obey me ......who modified the Gospel of Jesus (PUH) wrote that !!!
John 8:58
[58] Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Old 08-23-2010, 04:55 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,838,689 times
And Jesus knew of no utopia. Utopia of all of the open minded people was left to heaven. On Earth, there was utopia to contend about with the mean spirited ruling the roost.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman6 View Post
John 8:58
[58] Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

"Jesus said" its a proof that Gospels did not belong to him ... its not writen after his rise to his God lol ... its suppose to be writen like this : "I am Jesus tell you " .... lol .... give me one verse in the Quran writen like this "Muhammad said "

Old 08-23-2010, 10:41 AM

465 posts, read 528,460 times
What does PUH mean?

Old 08-23-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detmi7mile View Post
What does PUH mean?
its abbreviation of the sentence : Peace be upon him

Peace be upon him - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM

454 posts, read 498,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
"Jesus said" its a proof that Gospels did not belong to him ... its not writen after his rise to his God lol ... its suppose to be writen like this : "I am Jesus tell you " .... lol .... give me one verse in the Quran writen like this "Muhammad said "
Galatians 6:7
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality