Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 PM

508 posts, read 1,107,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
He is serious about real history, which, if you researched, you would know that Goliath and his brothers were nephillim. David ended the occupation of Canaan by nephillim, but they still existed in the world, outside Canaan, and historical accounts from many nations are filled with the stories of them and their doings, and of wars with them, esp the wars with Rome.
Rome's armies were defeated by them several times, and they even burned Rome once, before Rome finally honed their armies razor sharp and defeated the giants; but the giants were not annihilated. One of them Maximas Thrace [and reportedly two more of them], later became Emperor of Rome. At 8'6" he was a bit smaller than Goliath, and Goliath was a lot smaller than his own giant ancestors, who were so tall that the Israelite spies sent to spy out their land said the spies were "like grasshoppers in the sight of the anakim [giants descended from Anak], and vice-versa".

Inormation on Maximas Thrace is on this link, taken from ancient historians' works:Genesis 6 GIANTS (http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html - broken link)
The next page finishes the story of Maximas the violent, murderous, vicious Roman emperor, as reported by historians of the time: Genesis 6 GIANTS (http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html - broken link)
yeshuasavedme, thanks again for your insight. I will have to spend quite some time verifying what you've said. I know the stories of the giants that the Israelites saw and all, but I've always thought the Nephilim specifically were wiped out at the flood, and for good reason. I'll be in touch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,454,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaraZoteBuccaneer View Post
yeshuasavedme, thanks again for your insight. I will have to spend quite some time verifying what you've said. I know the stories of the giants that the Israelites saw and all, but I've always thought the Nephilim specifically were wiped out at the flood, and for good reason. I'll be in touch.
They fought one another in violent wars before the flood and killed one another by those wars before the flood, if seems, but their disembodied soul/spirits were then doomed to roam earth until the end of the great tribulation, which Enoch also prophesied, and then they will be gathered and cast into the lake of fire, without further ado, as they have already been condemned by God. The record against them is Enoch's revelation from God to them and their fathers in the "Book of the Watchers"..
The site I linked does believe that some survived the flood, but that is not true, as every single breathing soul on earth which was not on the Ark was wiped out by the flood, as the Word of God states. The site is helpful, though, as he gives information from the record ancient historians left about, them outside of Israel.
Enoch and the Bible make it clear that the place the Watchers descended before the flood and after, to comit fornication with daughters of Adam is "Mount Hermon" which means "Oath" for the reason they made an oath to do this lawless thing at that place. It is a sacred place, being called also "Mount Zion" [Not at Jerusalem, but in the northern border of Israel] and the place blessing comes from for earth, as the Psalmist writes. It has a spiritual connection with Mount Zion of the heavenlies, which is the home of the "elect Watchers" [those who do not fall] and the redeemed saints who now [from the time of the resurrection of Christ] go to dwell there [after departing the bodies of flesh] to wait for the resurrection bodies.
There's lots of Scripture on that, and even that begins to be revealed in 1 Enoch and is carried through the OT and NT.

Moses said that there were more [sons of God/Watchers] who did the same sin after the flood as before the flood, and Jude states that the chained ones in hell were chained as warnings to others [to other Watchers] to not do that same "fornication", just as the nuking of Sodom & the cities of the plain was a warning to other human beings not to do that same "fornication" and wickedness; Other Watchers fell "after that" [after the 200 fell before the flood] as some had "before that", just like other human beings did the same "after that" nuking of Sodom as before Sodom's nuking. Watchers and humans who do not heed the warnings of the chaining of the first ones and the nuking of Sodom & Co will suffer the "vengeance of eternal fire" -as the Word of God states.
There is a judgment coming, and there have been major examples made of that for the Watchers and for human beings.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
There is a judgment coming, and there have been major examples made of that for the Watchers and for human beings.
Can you go so far as to agree with me that when all out war begins in the last days that we will see this played out again? Watchers falling and people gravitating towards them, elevating them to a status of prominence in society?

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the son of man.... we may be very near that point where the wicked residents of heaven are cast out in one sweeping motion, and the time is short so they indwell people but also reveal themselves, taking whomever they chose for murder, sex, etc.... in a final power grab, and Satan allows his followers to do whatever they have all waited for thousands of years to do... which (beyond experiencing judgements from the throne of heaven in Revelations) is another reason I wouldn't want to be here. I firmly believe the Fallen angels from the early days will return from their imprisonment as the army out of the abbyss, more angels will fall causing Nephilim to be produced, the sins against all flesh will be common again and we will see a fully demonic manifestation all over. People will curse the god of heaven and attempt to die and will not be able to. Sores will break out on all who follow the beast. The sun will blacken, the moon turns red. Hail falls from the sky as if the Lord of heaven is stoning the wicked on earth. The people cry out to the mountains (angelic leaders) to cover them and save them. This is my supporting belief for a Rapture. We cannot be here. It's not a matter of would God save us. It specifically sayes in the NT that if it were possible for the antichrist to persuade a believer in Christ that he is the Messiah, they would turn. Key being if it were posssible (ie: if they were still on earth)

The Nephilim and all the giants have been called many things. But theseoffspring did many sins of their own, which is why Enoch records them as being evil spirits to roam the earth till the end. They sinned against all flesh - and I believe created the prehistoric beings we have seen wiped away from existence. They did not have their DNA in the family of Noah's doughter-in-laws. Noah and his family were all that was left pure on a mountaintop, who did not decend into the plain to mingle with Cain's decendants. He was building that boat for years and everyone mocked him. His father died that year, signaling the flood would begin soon.

You see, I've read that God is not that great if he only saved a few out of millions. But isn't it interesting that he knew this would happen years before it did? Isn't it interesting that he waited to the last second? That even when all is lost he spared humanity until the last of his faithful were around?
We too are given signs of a generation to look for, whose faithful from among them will certainly not be gone before the last days have begun. I'm bringing on a world of criticism for saying this, but this generation is alive today and everything I've described above will happen in our lifetime. Prophecy from God has already been proven time and time again to happen. It's so very dangerous to doubt it.

guys, the rest of the world totally believes in the spirit world and sees it interacting frequently in their lives. We in America are sheltered. Sheltered from seeing spirits because I believe we need to be desensitized enough to elect the future leader that the world will worship. We are probalby one of the biggest nations for needing missionary outreach because it's so foreign to think this stuff is real. Get out and experience the world. It will shock you that there is more to life beyond your keyboard.

Last edited by ZaraZoteBuccaneer; 01-13-2010 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: typos

Old 01-13-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Can you go so far as to agree with me that when all out war begins in the last days that we will see this played out again? Watchers falling and people gravitating towards them, elevating them to a status of prominence in society?

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the son of man.... we may be very near that point where the wicked residents of heaven are cast out in one sweeping motion, and the time is short so they indwell people but also reveal themselves, taking whomever they chose for murder, sex, etc.... in a final power grab, and Satan allows his followers to do whatever they have all waited for thousands of years to do... which (beyond experiencing judgements from the throne of heaven in Revelations) is another reason I wouldn't want to be here. I firmly believe the Fallen angels from the early days will return from their imprisonment as the army out of the abbyss, more angels will fall causing Nephilim to be produced, the sins against all flesh will be common again and we will see a fully demonic manifestation all over.
Well, the demons imprisoned in Sheol will be let loose for the tribulation, according to Jubilees, but not the chained Watchers. They will never be let loose, but other angels have, and will, fall.

Modern men already have the ability to mess with DNA as the ancients did before the flood, and are no doubt aided by the demon spirits who knew how to do this of old -and who knows what they are doing out of sight?

As to the rapture: Enoch first prophesied of it before the tribulation in 1 Enoch in the parable of chapter 50. Those remaining who repent will be saved in the name of the Son of Man [who was hidden when Enoch saw Him in heaven, and who is now "revealed" and is Jesus Christ], but they get "no glory" as the translated to glory saints do, pre-trib, and so go through the tribulation

Quote:
[Chapter 50]
1 Enoch

1 And in those days a change shall take place for the holy and elect,
And the light of days shall abide upon them, [they are translated to the bodies of glory]
And glory and honour shall turn to the holy,
2 On the day of affliction on which evil shall have been treasured up against the sinners. [the day of the Tribulation]

And the righteous shall be victorious in the name of the Lord of Spirits:
And He will cause the others to witness (this)
That they may repent
And forgo the works of their hands.
3 They shall have no honour through the name of the Lord of Spirits,
Yet through His name shall they be saved,
And the Lord of Spirits will have compassion on them,
For His compassion is great.

4 And He is righteous also in His judgement,
And in the presence of His glory unrighteousness also shall not maintain itself:
At His judgement the unrepentant shall perish before Him.
5 And from henceforth I will have no mercy on them, saith the Lord of Spirits.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:13 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,991 times
Quote:
You see, I've read that God is not that great if he only saved a few out of millions. But isn't it interesting that he knew this would happen years before it did? Isn't it interesting that he waited to the last second? That even when all is lost he spared humanity until the last of his faithful were around?
Isn't it interesting that the whole concept is twisted? Isn't it interesting that although it supposedly knew all along what would happen and could have prevented it, it ostensibly has chosen to scheme and play games with its creation for its amusement when all of it is unnecessary?

Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Isn't it interesting that the whole concept is twisted? Isn't it interesting that although it supposedly knew all along what would happen and could have prevented it, it ostensibly has chosen to scheme and play games with its creation for its amusement when all of it is unnecessary?
Really? Unnecessary? How do you see an ideal relationship to be between an all powerful God and mankind? Dictatorship? Ruthlessness? Anarchy? Perhaps ignorant?

No. Experiencing the reasons why we need to rely on God makes us much more loyal and trusting and understanding of him. Don't you think we were created for a purpose that pleases God rather than for his amusement to toy with, as you described? Seriously??? That's your view of God?? ...if you believe in one at all.... is that he's just messing with us???

You completely throw any possibility of us having thefreedom to love him out the window and to realize he is strong enough to save us from ourselves - for the prospect of a pupeteer? You CHOOSE to believe that??

Why?

Old 01-13-2010, 07:53 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,991 times
Quote:
Really? Unnecessary? How do you see an ideal relationship to be between an all powerful God and mankind? Dictatorship? Ruthlessness? Anarchy? Perhaps ignorant?

No. Experiencing the reasons why we need to rely on God makes us much more loyal and trusting and understanding of him. Don't you think we were created for a purpose that pleases God rather than for his amusement top toy with, as you described? Seriously??? That's your view of God, if you believe in one at all.... is that he's just messing with us???

You completely throw any possibility of us having freedom to love him out the window - for the prospect of a pupeteer? You CHOOSE to believe that??

Why?

No I don't think that the Creator did any of the things as I described. The statements I made were more in reference to and commentary on the Christian concept of the Creator.

Why? Well first, I don't believe in the Christian faith nor the Christian concept of the Creator. The second reason is that I follow the traditional way of my people - the Comanche Nation of Oklahoma. The Creator gave us freedom for sure, but this whole diabolical plot found in Revelation makes no sense to me.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:06 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,152,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinkerInTex View Post
Has anyone ever wondered or thought some among us are descendents of the falling angels. It has got to be true, some of us have to be carrying the blood(DNA) of the nephilim. The nephilim lived on after the flood of Noah. I wonder what percentage of humanity continues to posess this ancient biological secret? And does it correlate with blue eyes?

I am of that bloodline.

Now keep your trap shut. It's a secret.

You know what else is a secret? How Noah managed to gather up and herd two of every species of wild animals on the planet and fit them all on a boat; and keep them in a good, passive, non-predatory mood. Shhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
I wonder why this project has not yet found Nephilim DNA? Oh that's right they are working in the real world, not Sci Fi.

The Human Family Tree Main Page- National Geographic Channel (http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/human-family-tree/ - broken link)

Anyone can participate in this project to find your long ago ancestors.
https://genographic.nationalgeograph...n/journey.html

Old 01-13-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I wonder why this project has not yet found Nephilim DNA? Oh that's right they are working in the real world, not Sci Fi.

l
There is no "nephillim DNA", but Adam flesh DNA with doubled information, tripled information, and more, to get giants who had evil spirits and souls, but Adam flesh, "messed with".
Quote:
yeshuasavedme They got DNA from the Adam flesh wives, to build the bodies for their evil, fallen, rebel spirits to multiply themselves in, and the DNA then, would be "of Adam flesh". It is the spirit and soul of them that is not of the Adam spirit, and not being an Adam seed, they cannot be an Adam person/soul.
See?
Quote:
1 Enoch 15... 8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon 9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; 10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless 12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality