Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 08:50 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
There is no "nephillim DNA", but Adam flesh DNA with doubled information, tripled information, and more, to get giants who had evil spirits and souls, but Adam flesh, "messed with".

Sorry, I don't understand a word your are saying here..Makes no sense to me.
Ridiculous to me that DNA which was discovered not all that long ago would be explained in the literature you read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 11:11 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,454,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sorry, I don't understand a word your are saying here..Makes no sense to me.
Ridiculous to me that DNA which was discovered not all that long ago would be explained in the literature you read.
Well, as long as you keep your head in the sand it will, no doubt ,be all daknesss to you.
"cutting roots" was taught to the daughters of Adam and the offspring of the watchers who fell, and they got children of their Adam flesh wives by "cutting roots" -messing with/splicing the genes/the roots.

They also made monsters by "gene splicing"/ "root cutting", say ancient written records, and they did it "to provoke God", and "corrupted all flesh" on earth by messing with "all the kinds" -humans, fowl, and beasts- and mixing them, "making monsters".

Old 01-14-2010, 12:42 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
I should have known it would be nothing more that your imaginative interpretations...Funny stuff, and entertaining as well.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:00 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,152,651 times
There's some killer Sci-Fi in this thread!

Stephen King and Dean Koontz surely envy The Bible.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 AM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
There's some killer Sci-Fi in this thread!

Stephen King and Dean Koontz surely envy The Bible.
Why would they envy the bible?

They are both accomplished writers, and the bible is a horribly written fantasy novel.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,152,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Why would they envy the bible?

They are both accomplished writers, and the bible is a horribly written fantasy novel.
It was sarcasm.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:44 AM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
It was sarcasm.
So I can't take your sarcasm and run with it?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,732 times
"The man of the spear" -> "Spear of Destiny" -> with the "blood of Jesus" - > Gray Code -> reflected mirror permutations -> unique differentiation -> genetics -> first mega computer in Gene-va- Switzerland-> "Blue Gene I" next "Blue Gene II" - > life -> indeterminate function differentiation -> your life -> transient states of indetermination-> Methuselah : "when HE dies, HE shall be sent back" again with his genetic memory from the begging of time !!!

I have only one question for you mortals, if it is not true ... WHY I EXIST ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

I am really really really tierd to teach you on BALNCE - LOVE, LIGHT, VIRTUES ....

NOW you will see from me what YOU will teach me this life - I will reflect your existence because you are transient reflection of mine- and in this life I see that you speeded only darkness across the earth - so this is what you will gather in the end because I have the last WORD of 7 !

Old 07-05-2010, 02:33 PM

697 posts, read 1,071,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
Years ago I had a friend that used to say “we cant trust those blond haired blue eyed devils”
I thought he was just joking around. Now I know he was insane.
I've often wondered if there was some relationship between Nephilim and Neanderthals. Lately, reading about the Neanderthal in an archeology magazine, I learned that they were fair skinned, light haired (red headed to strawberry blond) and blue eyed. Does this explain the Gingers on South Park??

Connections, connections, there's got to be connections!

Seriously, I really have wondered about a Nephilim/Neanderthal connection. Nephilim are mysterious to me and Neanderthal are mysterious to me. Is their mysteriousness somehow related?

Old 07-05-2010, 02:59 PM

815 posts, read 1,543,424 times
Quote:
White people have been created by all other mixing of races. White people did not exist until then.
http://img.pixs.ru/storage/4/1/1/kszJPG_7298056_796411.jpg (broken link)

Red race + Dark blue race + Green race = White race.
So you represent it?
TV Color RGB
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality