Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 11:52 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
The problem with the Bible gospels is that they were re-written many times throughout the centuries by men, who didn't have a completely accurate account of who and what was the man, Jesus the Messiah. So what is written is their speculation and, unfortunately, it contains many errors and these errors are all a part and parcel of the Christian dogma, hence, the Trinity, as well as the false doctrine that Jesus died on the cross to save our sins.

All men and women may achieve a higher level of spiritual perfection, or divinity, that Jesus sought and received, if it is their desire to do so.
Ah, right. So have you any suggestions as to where they got this idea?

"the false doctrine that Jesus died on the cross to save our sins."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2009, 02:12 PM

2,065 posts, read 2,160,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Ah, right. So have you any suggestions as to where they got this idea?

"the false doctrine that Jesus died on the cross to save our sins."
Read this from the highest possible source:

"In the first place, the continual reference of these epistles to my being God is all wrong and must not be believed. Neither should the statements be believed that my blood washes away sin, or that I died on the cross for the salvation of men, or that I took upon myself the sins of mankind and thereby relieved them from the burden of their sins and the punishment which they would have suffered otherwise in expiation of their evil deeds and thoughts.

Again, when it said that from the beginning the Father had foreordained my death on the cross, that all men might be redeemed from the penalties of sin thereafter, this is all wrong, and has no foundation as fact in the Plan of God for the salvation of man, and the restoring of the harmony of His Universe, and the eradication of all sin and error from the world."

The Teachings of the Bible That Jesus' Blood Washes Away Sin, or That Jesus Died on the Cross for the Salvation of Men, are False

http://truthforallpeople.com

And another:

"Well, I want to say that while I wrote a Revelation or rather dictated it to another to write, I never wrote the words declaring the salvation of mankind through the blood of Jesus, which declared that the blood of Jesus washed away sins of mankind and redeemed them, for I did not believe any such doctrine and had never been taught such a belief by Jesus.

Much of the matter contained in the Revelation I never wrote; but men or scribes who professed to copy the description of my vision, added to it for the purpose of incorporating therein the views of the Christians of that early day, so that their views might be emphasized and in union with similar views, that had been added to the Gospels and Epistles in the copies which these same persons, or their predecessors in these views had made."

Not the blood of Jesus but the Divine Love is what saves and redeems

Note: The information contained at this website is in the public domain.

Last edited by SoCalAngel2009; 11-27-2009 at 02:27 PM..

Old 11-28-2009, 01:28 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,249,961 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Em8Ol0ms0M

Old 11-28-2009, 01:39 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,546,133 times
First things coming to mind.

The mind communicates with itself in many ways. At times it even seems like parts of ourselves contradict each other. "Do I want to go to Pizza Hut or McDonald's? Pizza Hut, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, neither." Lawyers sometimes talk to themselves to prepare a speech as do actors.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:16 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,722 times
Quote:
The problem with the Bible gospels is that they were re-written many times throughout the centuries by men, who didn't have a completely accurate account of who and what was the man, Jesus the Messiah. So what is written is their speculation and, unfortunately, it contains many errors and these errors are all a part and parcel of the Christian dogma, hence, the Trinity, as well as the false doctrine that Jesus died on the cross to save our sins.

All men and women may achieve a higher level of spiritual perfection, or divinity, that Jesus sought and received, if it is their desire to do so.
Jesus Christ fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament, and we have ample evidence of the Trinity in the Old Testament. And your belief that the Bible has many errors, is based on what?

Old 11-28-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:

"In the first place, the continual reference of these epistles to my being God is all wrong and must not be believed. Neither should the statements be believed that my blood washes away sin, or that I died on the cross for the salvation of men, or that I took upon myself the sins of mankind and thereby relieved them from the burden of their sins and the punishment which they would have suffered otherwise in expiation of their evil deeds and thoughts.

Again, when it said that from the beginning the Father had foreordained my death on the cross, that all men might be redeemed from the penalties of sin thereafter, this is all wrong, and has no foundation as fact in the Plan of God for the salvation of man, and the restoring of the harmony of His Universe, and the eradication of all sin and error from the world."

The Teachings of the Bible That Jesus' Blood Washes Away Sin, or That Jesus Died on the Cross for the Salvation of Men, are False

And another:

"Well, I want to say that while I wrote a Revelation or rather dictated it to another to write, I never wrote the words declaring the salvation of mankind through the blood of Jesus, which declared that the blood of Jesus washed away sins of mankind and redeemed them, for I did not believe any such doctrine and had never been taught such a belief by Jesus.

Much of the matter contained in the Revelation I never wrote; but men or scribes who professed to copy the description of my vision, added to it for the purpose of incorporating therein the views of the Christians of that early day, so that their views might be emphasized and in union with similar views, that had been added to the Gospels and Epistles in the copies which these same persons, or their predecessors in these views had made."

Isaiah 53:verses 7 to 10
He was beaten down and made to suffer. But he didn't open his mouth. He was led away like a sheep to be killed. Lambs are silent while their wool is being cut off. In the same way, he didn't open his mouth. He was arrested and sentenced to death. Then he was taken away. He was cut off from this life. He was punished for the sins of my people. Who among those who were living at theat time could have understood those things? He was given a grave with those who were evil. (BUT HIS BODY WAS BURIED IN THE TOMB OF A RICH MAN). He was killed even though he hadn't harmed anyone. And he had never lied to anyone. The Lord says, "It was my plan to crush him and cause him to suffer. (I MADE HIS LIFE A GUILT OFFERING TO PAY FOR SIN. BUT HE WILL SEE ALL OF HIS CHILDREN AFTER HIM. IN FACT, HE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE. MY PLAN WILL BE BROUGHT ABOUT (THROUGH HIM).

I believe the God of the Old Testament is calling you a liar? And to tell you the truth, I would really hate to be in that position. LOL

Old 11-28-2009, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Jesus Christ fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament, and we have ample evidence of the Trinity in the Old Testament. And your belief that the Bible has many errors, is based on what?
Yes, Jesus was the Messiah, but his message about receiving God's Divine Love as the true salvation was lost. But his message is here now, and it's what Rev1111 and I share.

It's based on the highest source, namely Jesus of Nazareth, who is now Master of the Celestial Heavens. He wants people to stop worshiping him and, instead, turn to our Heavenly Father, as he did.

I realize it's very difficult once a mind is made up about a certain belief for it to be released and let go, but with our Heavenly Father, it's all about our soul and it's condition as to whether it is in or out of harmony. And a false belief is out of harmony.

I have posted on other threads, where I have received this information. If you're curious, you can go here: http://www.truthforallpeople.com

Old 11-28-2009, 10:57 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:

And another:

My dear SoCal. I am afraid I have some rather bad news for you. The information on those sites is fallacious.

"The Bible story of my birth and the flight of my parents and the murder of the innocents, is substantially correct;"

It is not so. It is demonstrably not so and therefore any site purporting to be the opinion of Christ that it is so is a con.

Sorry.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Yes, Jesus was the Messiah, but his message about receiving God's Divine Love as the true salvation was lost. But his message is here now, and it's what Rev1111 and I share.

It's based on the highest source, namely Jesus of Nazareth, who is now Master of the Celestial Heavens. He wants people to stop worshiping him and, instead, turn to our Heavenly Father, as he did.

I realize it's very difficult once a mind is made up about a certain belief for it to be released and let go, but with our Heavenly Father, it's all about our soul and it's condition as to whether it is in or out of harmony. And a false belief is out of harmony.

I have posted on other threads, where I have received this information. If you're curious, you can go here: http://www.truthforallpeople.com

Do you understand, that the person you are following is getting his messages from automatic writing. This kind of thing comes from Demonic Spirits , and not from God. The Bible warns us to stay away from this sort of thing. Those messages come from spirits that are lying to you, and to those who receive their messages. Jesus tells us, (NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM). The spirits would have you believe otherwise, and in doing so, they will rob you of your salvation. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
My dear SoCal. I am afraid I have some rather bad news for you. The information on those sites is fallacious.

"The Bible story of my birth and the flight of my parents and the murder of the innocents, is substantially correct;"

It is not so. It is demonstrably not so and therefore any site purporting to be the opinion of Christ that it is so is a con.

Sorry.
Hey, think what you want with your mind, which is prone to be fallible.

I know it to be true from my soul perceptions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality