Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 07:46 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,105,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Hahaha... where do you get the idea I'm a guy? Did you even happen to take a glance at my profile pic?

I've been praying for God's Divine Love and receiving it for over 30 years, so I have more than a teeny bit of knowledge about what I'm sharing... which isn't a fantasy, by the way. God bless.
I like to think that women are brighter than men but I see I was wrong.

Noah did the same and God showed His love by killing off his race with a genocidal flood.

Enjoy your God.

Regards
DL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2010, 08:08 AM

2,066 posts, read 2,161,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
I like to think that women are brighter than men but I see I was wrong. Noah did the same and God showed His love by killing off his race with a genocidal flood. Enjoy your God. Regards DL
Hahaha... aren't you the funny one.

First you assume I'm a guy without even investigating. I have knowledge about spiritual things because I have investigated and prayed and asked that the truth be shown to me and it was and is.

God doesn't kill His beloved children... and the story of Noah is another embellished bible story. So please remove that false belief from your mind and any other false belief where you assume our Heavenly Father is a God of wrath. This is a big lie and a false teaching and must not be believed.

Well, my God is your God and everyone else's God and I enjoy Him immensely.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Hahaha... aren't you the funny one.

First you assume I'm a guy without even investigating. I have knowledge about spiritual things because I have investigated and prayed and asked that the truth be shown to me and it was and is.

God doesn't kill His beloved children... and the story of Noah is another embellished bible story. So please remove that false belief from your mind and any other false belief where you assume our Heavenly Father is a God of wrath. This is a big lie and a false teaching and must not be believed.

Well, my God is your God and everyone else's God and I enjoy Him immensely.
Only if you scrap the O T.

Regards
DL

Old 01-03-2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Only if you scrap the O T.

Regards
DL
And by that you mean exactly what? As far as I'm concerned, I'm scrapping the whole thing.

What I'm sharing here is beyond the Bible, as that book contains many errors and contradictions. As a matter of fact, we don't need any book to find God, really. And why is that? There are poor people in the world who can't afford to even buy one. How do they find God? They go directly to the source. And God wants all of us to know who He is.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
And by that you mean exactly what? As far as I'm concerned, I'm scrapping the whole thing.

What I'm sharing here is beyond the Bible, as that book contains many errors and contradictions. As a matter of fact, we don't need any book to find God, really. And why is that? There are poor people in the world who can't afford to even buy one. How do they find God? They go directly to the source. And God wants all of us to know who He is.
How do you know what God wants?

Apotheosis or a crystal ball?

Regards
DL

Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 AM

823 posts, read 1,401,128 times
The Bible has many errors and contradictions. It is unacceptable that such beliefs and such declarations should exist and continue to be made, especially on the part of those who undertake to lead the masses in the Way to God's Truths and Plans for men's happiness, and toward redemption from the evils and sins that cause them so much suffering.

But all this shows the power and blindness of belief founded upon error and untruthful teachings. God’s Love is for all, and that wrath is not a part of His Being, but is actually a quality of sinful man that these believers in error attribute to Him.

If God may be said to hate anything, He hates sin; but He Loves the sinner who is the creature of His Will.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
How do you know what God wants? Apotheosis or a crystal ball? Regards DL
My soul is open. Is yours?

Do you think a disadvantaged person who has no dictionary could understand the words you use?

With God, it's all about simplicity and easily understood language of the soul... which is Love... and then comes knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Owning a Webster's is not a requirement to find or know our loving Heavenly Father.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:17 PM

132 posts, read 257,068 times
Quote:
You are right and we all know how important to man that knowledge is. It gives us our moral sense.

If Christians cannot get out of Genesis thinking of it as a success instead of a fall, then they are reading it as it was meant to be read.

If they see the fall of man then they are reading it wrong.

The story is of God succeeding, not losing round one.

Regards
DL
Why then do Christianists refer to the Serpent as "The Deceiver", when in fact the Genesis accounts clearly reflect that he told the truth - and that it was God who attempted to deceive Adam?

DD

Old 01-03-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
The Bible has many errors and contradictions. It is unacceptable that such beliefs and such declarations should exist and continue to be made, especially on the part of those who undertake to lead the masses in the Way to God's Truths and Plans for men's happiness, and toward redemption from the evils and sins that cause them so much suffering.

But all this shows the power and blindness of belief founded upon error and untruthful teachings. God’s Love is for all, and that wrath is not a part of His Being, but is actually a quality of sinful man that these believers in error attribute to Him.

If God may be said to hate anything, He hates sin; but He Loves the sinner who is the creature of His Will.
I was enjoying the read till I saw that you believe in the miracle working absentee God.

You cut the Bible to shreads which is good but then end up with the same God. Tsk tsk.

Are you a hafa Christian who just reads the N T?

Regards
DL

Old 01-03-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
My soul is open. Is yours?

Do you think a disadvantaged person who has no dictionary could understand the words you use?

With God, it's all about simplicity and easily understood language of the soul... which is Love... and then comes knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Owning a Webster's is not a requirement to find or know our loving Heavenly Father.
If disadvantaged then he will not have a computer.

Your open soul should have told you that.

I see your open soul and raise you one apotheosis.
Which is closer to God.

I win.

Regards
DL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality