Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2007, 09:59 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Wow Kaykay I'm impressed. . very close. . just reverse the hair and eye color. . blue eyes dark brown hair. .

Kaykay I picture you as young because of your sweet nature, fun loving, definately blue eyes 5'4-5'6? How am I doing???

And in my head you and I Love NC could be sisters, same type of disposition!
Not young, (except at heart!), fun-loving, yes! Girls just want to have fun...or whatever, but as you can tell from CD forum, I definitely have my serious side! Blue eyes, yes! 5'6". So pretty close besides that "age" thing!,
dark BLONDE hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 10:04 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,887,943 times
Quote:
Yes, you didn't know this??? Oh my! Too funny! I thought "spunky" was a female name. If I was a guy I would never call myself spunky!! Too girlie
No, I didn't know it. Wow. That's amazing. I would have NEVER guessed that from your posts. You ARE spunky!!!

Old 05-23-2007, 10:27 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,259,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
No, I didn't know it. Wow. That's amazing. I would have NEVER guessed that from your posts. You ARE spunky!!!
Yes, sometimes too much so!!

Old 05-23-2007, 10:59 AM

23,016 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Quote:
Yes, you didn't know this??? Oh my! Too funny! I thought "spunky" was a female name. If I was a guy I would never call myself spunky!! Too girlie
Oh my goodness, all this time I thought you were a guy spunky! I pictured you in your mid 60's, sorry. A while back someone thought I was a elderly black man Funny the way we picture people sometimes

Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post

aiangel- late thirties, long blonde hair slightly wavy.
LOL, I love ya for that one. Actually you are not too far off the mark.

I am 43, wait I need my caculator to remember....yup, 43, my hair is wavy and when my color is on, I am two shades of light brown with highlites...which was a natural color in my late 20's and early 30's. For some reason, my hair gets darker as I age...and is also sprinkled with those ugh nasty grey things....thus the color job. My eyes are considered hazel, but blue is the dominant color most of the time. I tan easily so usually have a nice tan ( I call it my baseball mom tan ) and I am getting freckles on my face...go figure. One thing I dislike intensly is my height, I am only 5'1. So I really have to watch what I eat and hit this exercise bike, that sits in my office accusingly, pretty regularly.

Acutally guys, I am serious sometimes, but my personality is fun loving with much laughter in my life.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:18 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
. One previous boyfriend used to claim I looked like Sandra Bullock .
Wow, I got you right...at least according to the boyfriend.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Wow, I got you right...at least according to the boyfriend.
Yep! How funny!

Old 05-23-2007, 11:34 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Oh my goodness, all this time I thought you were a guy spunky! I pictured you in your mid 60's, sorry. A while back someone thought I was a elderly black man Funny the way we picture people sometimes
I thought carolina jack was an elderly black man (is he)
Ilnc, my opinion of you was a petite, dark shorthaired pretty little 25 year old standing with hands on hips and "tellin it like it is", no sugar, no spice,no I am afraid to hurt your feelings, this is it and here's chapter and verse to prove it,amen!!!!!And ILNC too

Old 05-23-2007, 11:38 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Irishmom: YEP...red head with a temper to match! Is not afraid to put her 2 cents in no matter the consequence...What consequence?
I have to say you hit the nail on the head here, except I may go blonde for the summer soon...

Ok based totally on personality, having nothing to do with appearances...this is my impression. Please don't be offended.

Kawgpz550 - Michelle Pfiefer from "One Fine Day", slightly frazzled but on top of things so nothing important is missed.

Alpha: I don't know why, but Matlock comes to mind.

MontanaGuy: Again no particular reason, but the Marlboro man pops in when I see that name.

GCSTroop: If we are going Hollywood, I would have to say that I picuture him as William Hurt in The Big Chill....I have NO IDEA why.

Hoosier: Totally Gene Hackman....again I'm at a loss as to where these images are coming from.

JerZ: Murphy Brown, intelligent, outspoken and funny.

Kaykay: Deborah from Everyone Loves Raymond. Family oriented, smart, and always trying to make a difficult situation work.

Dreameyes: Julia Roberts in "My Best Friends Wedding", nice but willing to go after what she wants.

Dncngrl: Rosanne from the TV show, loves her family and friends to death, but isn't afraid to point out their faults. Outspoken, intelligent and funny.

Plad: Alan Arkin in Little Miss Sunshine, slightly cranky but smart, outspoken and funny at times.

CelticLady: Cher in the "Witches of Eastwick", intelligent and spiritual, but a bit of a hippy in modern times.

Stretch: Matt Damon from Ocean's 11, capable of getting the job done but always trying to prove himself and be liked at the same time.

Blue: Sally Fields in Brothers and Sisters, always coming in to make peace and try to keep things from getting too out of control. Fierce loyalty and not afraid to contradict when necessary.

Weather: Dolly Parton in Steel Magnolias, laid back, worldly from life experience and able to convey complicated messages in simple terms.

FL_TN_Nana: Shirley Maclain in In Her Shoes, very cool, smart and funny. Not afraid to take on the world if poked, and loyal to her family and friends.

I know I missed a bunch of people if I think of more I'll add later.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:41 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Ok, here's a few shot in the darks for me....please do not be offended if I miss anyone

FL_TN_Nana: Also everyone's favorite Gramma! Loves life, loves EVERYONE, but will smakc you upside the head if you get out of line ...but she will do it in such a way that you know she still loves ya! 60ish medium build, has that "Christian" aura about her!
Have I missed anyone?
Well, at least I'm a favorite to about a dozen grandkids! Yep, still smack a few upside the head occasionally too...but it's gently and with a hug! I will be 60 later this year...ugh. And I thought it was bad when I turned 30!

I really wish I had that aura that I see on many older ladies...maybe eventually that will happen (maybe I should let my hair go grey, huh?)
Just because I trust you, (deep breath) here I am -- I'm not going to post my picture, just the link:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...100_3027-1.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality