Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:19 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,973,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious Dub' View Post
And yet the Serpent still spoke truthfully; as evidenced by God's corroborating statement to the affirmative. And again I ask you - why does God forbid knowledge? Is knowledge that bad? Did God create mindless puppets, or human beings with a capacity to question and learn?

DD
Knowledge is for him only. ( I AM ) I answered that question.

The knowledge that men know now cause DEATH.

Abortion is legal.

War is legal and man can kill a man and not go to prison.

Executions are done everyday on this planet.

I have 2 questions for you.

1. Did God cause Death?

2. If a man tempts another man to kill another man. Is he Guilty of that murder also?

Satan knows both questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 09:01 PM

132 posts, read 256,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
1. Did God cause Death?
Define "God".

Quote:
2. If a man tempts another man to kill another man. Is he Guilty of that murder also?
Depends on the law of the land.

Quote:
Satan knows both questions.
Except that "Satan" was a man-made concept introduced very late into the realm of Jewish thought by the Persians during the height of their influence.

DD

Old 01-22-2010, 06:24 AM

Define "God".

(John 4:24 NIV) God is spirit,and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth."

(Hebrews 4:12 NIV) For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirits, joints and marrow; it judges the thought and attitudes of the heart."

(Isaiah 14:12-15 NIV)

Satan is the falling Angel also know as the Prince of this world. (John 12:31 NIV)

Jesus spoke of Beelzebub being real not a made up fictional character created by man to praise a created God.

(Matt 12:24 NIV)

(2 Cor 6:15 NIV)

Old 01-22-2010, 07:16 AM

63 posts, read 105,136 times
Satan!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Define "God".

(John 4:24 NIV) God is spirit,and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth."

(Hebrews 4:12 NIV) For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirits, joints and marrow; it judges the thought and attitudes of the heart."

(Isaiah 14:12-15 NIV)

Satan is the falling Angel also know as the Prince of this world. (John 12:31 NIV)

Jesus spoke of Beelzebub being real not a made up fictional character created by man to praise a created God.

(Matt 12:24 NIV)

(2 Cor 6:15 NIV)
How do you know that the Bible's definition of God is correct?

DD

Old 01-22-2010, 07:31 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,921,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Missionary View Post
Satan!!!

"Son, a funny thing about regret is; it's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done. And by the way, when you see your Mother? Be sure to tell her "

Old 01-22-2010, 07:45 AM

Quote:
How do you know that the Bible's definition of God is correct?

DD
How do you know if the Bible definition of God isn't correct?

Old 01-22-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
How do you know if the Bible definition of God isn't correct?
It's not my job to prove a negative. You're the one claiming that the Bible definition of God is true; therefore it's up to you.

Now... how do you know that the Bible definition of God is true?

DD

Old 01-22-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
It's not my job to prove a negative. You're the one claiming that the Bible definition of God is true; therefore it's up to you.

Now... how do you know that the Bible definition of God is true?

DD
Faith!

I believe the Bible is all true. In my opinion if you follow the Bible lessons on life, you wil learn to understand the pursuit of righteousnes. I personally believe the Bible is a Drivers educational book for life. I'm far from a Holy man but I fear the Lord with my Heart and Soul and from the blessing he has giving me is my testament of his existence.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Faith!

I believe the Bible is all true. In my opinion if you follow the Bible lessons on life, you wil learn to understand the pursuit of righteousnes. I personally believe the Bible is a Drivers educational book for life. I'm far from a Holy man but I fear the Lord with my Heart and Soul and from the blessing he has giving me is my testament of his existence.
So that which you claim as "true" cannot be proven, and is merely rhetorical.

DD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality