Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 04:00 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,722 times

Advertisements

According to the Bible, when the Jewish people return to the land of Israel near the end of time, humans will someday be forced to receive a mark that will be necessary to have, if you are going to hold a job, or want to sell or buy anything.

Revelation 13:16,17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Implantable Chip, On Sale Now
http://www.wired.com/politics/securi.../2002/10/55999

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/2002/10/55952

You have the option to purchase one today, yet in the future, that option will be mandatory.
The chips are already in use today to locate animals, and pets. Yet someday, they will be use to locate (YOU).

Last edited by Campbell34; 01-16-2010 at 04:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 04:11 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
According to the Bible, when the Jewish people return to the land of Israel near the end of time, humans will someday be forced to receive a mark that will be necessary to have, if you are going to hold a job, or want to sell or buy anything.

Revelation 13:16,17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

FDA approves injecting ID chips in patients
http://news.cnet.com/FDA-approves-injecting-ID-chips-in-patients/2100-1008_3-5408223 (broken link)....

you are sounding a bit paranoid......

Old 01-16-2010, 05:27 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
We use similar devices to locate stolen vehicles. What would be so terrible about implanting a tiny electronic device in a child in case they were ever abducted by a sex offender or were just lost somewhere? This whole thing with the mark of the beast has always struck me as being very foolish. In the first place, the government already knows where I live so they don't need to put an implant in me if they want to find me. And to be perfectly honest I wouldn't be too upset if certain criminals who have a history of violence could be tracked. If a convicted killer escaped from a prison or a psychopath escaped from a mental institution I'd feel a little safer if we had an additional means of locating them.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:53 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,911,827 times
Default more silly Stuff!

BTW, san, I don't know about new Canadian passports, but all the new US ones, plus, probably, those new B.C. WA State specialized driver's licenses, and the transponder for quick border crossing now in use, all have an RFID chip in them.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/169

My son's new passport from this summer has a slightly stiffer page in the front whee the RFID chip is protected from being purposefully crunched. These chips can be (and are!) interrogated from up to 200 m away. In London, for instance, and the upcoming winter Olympics in Canada, where they have placed a LOT of video monitoring cameras, they can match up your image with the RFID info and provide detailed info on the person on their screen.

So what else is new, huh? As I cross the US/Canadian border, I see the facial scan cameras that check me out as I drive up to the kiosk.

Moderator cut: deleted due to insults

Last edited by june 7th; 01-18-2010 at 07:40 AM..

Old 01-17-2010, 12:24 AM

809 posts, read 1,861,340 times
The "Mark" is already here. and it's many things:

1. The world accepting the ideology of Humanism over Creationism and God.
2. The money system to buy and sell (Dollar, Euro, Yen, etcc..)
3. Social Security Number/Driver's license.
4. coming soon, Human tagging(Verichip).

Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 AM

809 posts, read 1,861,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
BTW, san, I don't know about new Canadian passports, but all the new US ones, plus, probably, those new B.C. WA State specialized driver's licenses, and the transponder for quick border crossing now in use, all have an RFID chip in them.

RFID Chips Are Here

My son's new passport from this summer has a slightly stiffer page in the front whee the RFID chip is protected from being purposefully crunched. These chips can be (and are!) interrogated from up to 200 m away. In London, for instance, and the upcoming winter Olympics in Canada, where they have placed a LOT of video monitoring cameras, they can match up your image with the RFID info and provide detailed info on the person on their screen.

So what else is new, huh? As I cross the US/Canadian border, I see the facial scan cameras that check me out as I drive up to the kiosk.
Glad to see you're sheepishly accepting your controlled fate with dignity.

Quote:
Moderator cut: Orphaned posts I!
[mod] Orphaned due to "orphaned."

Last edited by june 7th; 01-18-2010 at 07:43 AM..

Old 01-17-2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
you are sounding a bit paranoid......
Well being paranoid has nothing to do with a fact of Biblical prophecy. As for me, I will not be around when this implanted chip becomes mandatory. I am only pointing this out, so that those left behind will be aware.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:40 AM

33,523 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well being paranoid has nothing to do with a fact of Biblical prophecy. As for me, I will not be around when this implanted chip becomes mandatory. I am only pointing this out, so that those left behind will be aware.
No, you won't be around. You will be dead and buried like everybody else...Why do some Christians believe that they are so special that they will be saved while most of us will chucked into a "lake of fire"?

Old 01-17-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
We use similar devices to locate stolen vehicles. What would be so terrible about implanting a tiny electronic device in a child in case they were ever abducted by a sex offender or were just lost somewhere? This whole thing with the mark of the beast has always struck me as being very foolish. In the first place, the government already knows where I live so they don't need to put an implant in me if they want to find me. And to be perfectly honest I wouldn't be too upset if certain criminals who have a history of violence could be tracked. If a convicted killer escaped from a prison or a psychopath escaped from a mental institution I'd feel a little safer if we had an additional means of locating them.
Your correct MontanaGuy, the whole idea of an implanted chip in humans has some very wonderful uses. And today it is a truly valid technology. Yet, I am not talking about today. I'm talking about how it will be used in the future. A time is coming, when anyone who does not receive this chip, will be considered a criminal. And Scripture tells us that in the last days, anyone who does not acknowledge this future world dictator as God, will be considered an enemy of the state. And without his mark, you will not be allow to buy or sell, or even hold a job. This reality is still many years away. Yet the Bible tells us, such a day is coming. And Scripture tells us that in the future, people will be force to receive his mark during a time of controversy between the world, and a restablished Israel in the last days. The fact that we see a reastablished Israel today, and this implanted chip technology together. Well, such facts only continue to help confirm the Biblical prophecies.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
No, you won't be around. You will be dead and buried like everybody else...Why do some Christians believe that they are so special that they will be saved while most of us will chucked into a "lake of fire"?
Because true Christians have received Christ blood sacrifice, which is the only thing that will save anyone from the fires of Hell. And those who will be left on earth after the rapture of the church, will be the one's who will be forced to receive the implanted chip of the Anti Christ. And those who refuse the implant, will be put to death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality