Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 10:41 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,161 times

Advertisements

I just found out about a great miracle; it was a healing of MS (multiple sclerosis) for a young lady who received it in the name of Jesus. Man has spent millions trying to cure this condition. Jesus, however, can take care of it through faith and obedience to God, which includes living free from sin. This is just one of the many miracles that are being poured out from Heaven. Always feel free to contact me if you want to find out for yourself.

Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." (John 14:12)

Jesus is giving man some final signs, good and bad, to confirm His Divinity before all out judgment of this world, just as we read about in the Book of Revelation. Sin will be dealt with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2008, 10:50 AM

1,385 posts, read 2,454,350 times
It is my understanding that MS is a disease that comes and goes for no apparent reason. I do hope the young lady continues to receive a doctor's care. I'm sure we won't hear from you down the road when her illness reoccurs. How can you tell if she is cured or if her disease is in remission?

Old 12-27-2008, 10:55 AM

661 posts, read 1,183,891 times
The Bible says that 'All have sinned.' Romans 3:23. So how can you live free from sin?

I am pleased that this lady does not have MS anymore, but as has been said on this forum before, show me someone who has had missing limbs grow back and I WILL believe.

Old 12-27-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzly Friddle View Post
It is my understanding that MS is a disease that comes and goes for no apparent reason. I do hope the young lady continues to receive a doctor's care. I'm sure we won't hear from you down the road when her illness reoccurs. How can you tell if she is cured or if her disease is in remission?
How about AIDS? Cancer? Blindness? There are so many that I could not possibly tell them all. Glory be to God!

So long as someone lives free from committing willful sins, they can keep their miracle(s).

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. (John 8:34)

Old 12-27-2008, 11:02 AM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I just found out about a great miracle; it was a healing of MS (multiple sclerosis) for a young lady who received it in the name of Jesus. Man has spent millions trying to cure this condition. Jesus, however, can take care of it through faith and obedience to God, which includes living free from sin. This is just one of the many miracles that are being poured out from Heaven. Always feel free to contact me if you want to find out for yourself.

Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." (John 14:12)

Jesus is giving man some final signs, good and bad, to confirm His Divinity before all out judgment of this world, just as we read about in the Book of Revelation. Sin will be dealt with.
This is another case where belief can become dangerous, especially when the afflicted think they have received some sort of miracle and abandon legitimate treatment.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:09 AM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
How about AIDS? Cancer? Blindness? There are so many that I could not possibly tell them all. Glory be to God!

So long as someone lives free from committing willful sins, they can keep their miracle(s).

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. (John 8:34)
So what about cancer, AIDS and blindness?...There are no miracles only remission and coincidence. I wore glasses beginning when I was 35 years old...Everything was fuzzy without them, but four years ago at 64, I threw them away, as I no longer needed them. I am an atheist, so I hardly think it was anything miraculous.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This is another case where belief can become dangerous, especially when the afflicted think they have received some sort of miracle and abandon legitimate treatment.
The miracle occurred in the mid 1990's, and it is still in effect, but I just heard about the testimony last night. For those who are sincere, they will want to know if this is true. After all, one's eternal destination is on the line.

Jesus said, "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:26)

Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 AM

1,385 posts, read 2,454,350 times
Quote:
The miracle occurred in the mid 1990's, and it is still in effect, but I just heard about the testimony last night. For those who are sincere, they will want to know if this is true. After all, one's eternal destination is on the line.
I sincerely would like to know if this story is true. What evidence do you have to support it?

Old 12-27-2008, 12:55 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,686,285 times
OP - why does not god heal amputees (Why Won't God Heal Amputees?) ? Why does he discriminate against them? I am sure this age-old question has been asked - what is your answer? I know what mine is (in case u do not read the link above)- god only tends to "cure" intangible things (like MS) but can NEVER help replace a limb - because, when you think about it, there is no "miracle".

Old 12-27-2008, 01:31 PM

414 posts, read 776,926 times
Smile A humble question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
OP - why does not god heal amputees (Why Won't God Heal Amputees?) ? Why does he discriminate against them? I am sure this age-old question has been asked - what is your answer? I know what mine is (in case u do not read the link above)- god only tends to "cure" intangible things (like MS) but can NEVER help replace a limb - because, when you think about it, there is no "miracle".

Thoughts beginning with "Why" do have their own legitimacy. Other thoughts should probably begin with "How".

(Please and thank you may not be a bad idea(l) either.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality