U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM

1,736 posts, read 1,910,045 times

Advertisements

Jesus suckered God and became a better Man/God. Man 1 God 0.
When archetypal Jesus said, only through me, he effectively retired God #1, or at least tries to, so that man could move on and produce a better species than what God had produced.
He learned from Gods mistakes and tried to tell man that they no longer had to bow to any God other than a man.
He wanted people to recognize that they truly had free will and dominion over the earth and thanks to God repenting in the O T, would never have to fear an alien God again.
The new reality for entry into heaven would be that the trinity was basically dissolved and Archetypal Jesus was now the only interpreter of law. The fate of the Holy ghost is unknown.
The only fly in the ointment from man’s point of view is that by accepting Jesus as God, we lose eternal corporeal life.
God is miffed with Jesus and will likely never keep His promise to let man eat of the tree of life.
It seems like a given to me that if Jesus had the keys to heaven and the tree of life, He would have used them. It also seems to me that if Jesus had the miracles of God then he would not have waited all this time.
Do not misunderstand me. I like the softer gentler Jesus/God.
Not because we know enough of his thoughts, those are vague and some just silly but because he tried to give a direction of thought that was kinder and gentler than his genocidal father..
I also have no love for that genocidal maniac of the O T. If I had Him in my sights I might break commandment #2 as readily as He did. That aside. I do see profit for man but I also see a lose.
By now scoring Man 1 God 0, thanks to Jesus usurping the glory of God, are his followers forfeiting eternal life if God #1 is the one that kept the keys to the tree of life?

Should we follow a chimera Man/God or should we change the score back and follow the 100% original God?

God is dead. Long live Man /God.

Regards
DL
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 11:29 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,094,918 times
Jesus is the same as the Old God...for he says the father is in me, and I am in him...they are of the same cloth, the same mind, the same actions...they are one and for the same things!

Jesus comes as a man...to show us not that God is simply a man...he came as a man..to show how to get out of death!...by being sinless, and doing service in the garden...these two things are paramount in the developement of the healthy Human beings!
And being sinless, brings us to restoring something taken in disobediance by our forefather, and mother...(THE PLANT)....the originator of Sin and or Evil that they commited, can be replaced by a sinless soul!!!.
And seeing as this world has history of this event in our bible, and reality of some regards as to its truth in some bent way.....it is not the place where God wants me or you, or them to live out our lives, playing with Idols,Wars, hatred, Pollution, sickness, and death...he wants us to come out of her...(Death)..sinless, obediant, Healthy, and wise!...as helpers of the Garden...and that is by far the same message Jesus was asking from us..."those who do the will of the father shall enter paradise or Edens"...which is a selffulfilling paradox...if we build that, God will come!..holy ground will be made...The burning bush will be sowed sinlessly and restored to reverse the curse of death....etc

Thus "it is all Good When taken with thanksgiving"...that means all the animals, insects, and all Plants!...All the Givens!
All Good!...Yep! that is listed in Genesis!..under the commandments which brings us into the estate of sinlessness...upholding the percepts, and covenants...makes us sinless...and a sinless soul cannot die!...even in death, for dieath is for sin and evil, and a sinless soul, will be spit back up...Like Jesus the man, and then be taken by God the father of Life, and he is put back in Eden or in one of them paradises he spoke of.....that has well been established as a possibility with God (if he made Eden, then the multiple would be?).....and it is not by faith alone, nor by works alone that we are saved...But by both!

So the act of restoring all plants, and giving and sharing come about through the sinlessness of Jesus....as the son of Man...and with him as the voice of God, and his truth about the Eden principle, we have this message....A leaf for the healing of the nations...and we know the leaf comes from plants!
So when the plants are all sowed sinlessly...then we have made holy Ground!...and then God can put his foot down on the Earth...and then things might change signs...a negitive turned to a possitive...death back into life!
Edens being the multiple cosign we show him...all in toe and well cared for..."How much more would God love those who do his will, and fulfill his words?"

Same message!
Same God!

Different Day!

And no God is not dead...and the message means more today, than yesterday!...see the pollution, and the destruction of the eco systems for bent wealth?....ah ha...that is evil in the world removing your right to a healthy sinless SOWING AND GROWING and caring life with God in remaking Eden and then Edens as the multiple.....for the opposite evils and sinning life in sickness and death with $ATAN and the concret jungles, and bent hospitals, and constant warfare, and human sacrifices for no real good reasons.

Yah...same God...he didn't die....for it says, he is coming with Christ!...when all is fulfilled!

Last edited by Sir Les; 01-30-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or