Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2007, 08:03 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,268,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
That is so COOL IBC! I have always told my kids this exact thing! Whenever we would get lightening storms (which is actually pretty RARE <Too RARE> here ) I always told them that God was taking their picture! That usually calmed them.
My youngest, 6yr old, hasn't had the thrill of seeing a good lightening storm yet. But when he does, I will tell him the same thing.
As for ME, I am the one you will find sitting out in my lawn chair enjoying the show! I LOVE watching the lightening!
If you move to Texas like you want to, your 6 year old will see plenty of lightening! And "Mama kaykay" says DON'T SIT OUT IN A LAWN CHAIR (WHICH IS LIKELY METAL NO LESS!) WATCHING IT! THAT IS NOT SAFE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quote:
That is so COOL IBC! I have always told my kids this exact thing! Whenever we would get lightening storms (which is actually pretty RARE <Too RARE> here ) I always told them that God was taking their picture! That usually calmed them.
My youngest, 6yr old, hasn't had the thrill of seeing a good lightening storm yet. But when he does, I will tell him the same thing.
As for ME, I am the one you will find sitting out in my lawn chair enjoying the show! I LOVE watching the lightening!
If you move to Texas like you want to, your 6 year old will see plenty of lightening! And "Mama kaykay" says DON'T SIT OUT IN A LAWN CHAIR (WHICH IS LIKELY METAL NO LESS!) WATCHING IT! THAT IS NOT SAFE!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,886,977 times
kaykay, bump the turntable, you're skipping!!!

Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM

ROTFL! This "accidentally" posted 3x! Maybe the Lord agrees with me about my warning! Soo .... I'm not deleting the extra posts!

Whoa I think it posted 4X!!! Not 3! Kawg, you really better pay attention! And alpha you're too young to even know what a turntable is! LOL!

Old 09-06-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
ROTFL! This "accidentally" posted 3x! Maybe the Lord agrees with me about my warning! Soo .... I'm not deleting the extra posts!
Yeah, leave em, I think it adds to the thread!

Old 09-06-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Just in case you missed that.....

Old 09-06-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
Oh, alpha, you're a scream! Besides making you a pastor , what are we going to do with you?!!

Oh...and did I mention it is unsafe to sit out in a lawn chair during a lightening storm?

Old 09-06-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Oh, alpha, you're a scream! Besides making you a pastor , what are we going to do with you?!!

Oh...and did I mention it is unsafe to sit out in a lawn chair during a lightening storm?
Few times do I literally laugh out loud.

This is one of those times.

You crack me up.

When I saw those posts coming up, I was like "Gracious, kaykay's got the hiccups and her finger's superglued to her mouse!"

I was getting ready to call in irishmom or blueberry for EMT work!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality