Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2007, 07:07 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times

Advertisements

I'm so glad you guys got a good laugh at my poor situation yesterday. LOL....You just don't know the feeling. I had to go to the funeral home, which I really dislike doing, and then I come back to 666. It was NOT funny, LOL, and I was scampering around trying to get a rep point any way possible, and was at the point that I would do almost anything for one, er, even sing...

Blue, sorry you had to clean toliets yesterday, but since you have plenty of recent practice, come on down here and I'll give you a test to find out how good you really are, I do believe I have a couple of test bathrooms left.

June, ten and counting....You guys gotta start a june and montana thread and update us each and every day on what you guys did, complete with pictures, the whole nine yards, complete kit and kabootle, yin and yang...on and on...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 07:12 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
yin and yang...
Now you're talking a language that the residual Taoist in June can relate to!

Take gentle care.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:49 AM

740 posts, read 2,014,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Ten days and counting...

I haven't seen too much on MT around these parts. How is his back?

10 days... Not getting excited are you June? LOL

Old 09-18-2007, 07:55 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
Quote:
Oh My Gosh ! ! ! ! ! Words truly fail me!
I was about to have that problem also when I hit 665 but I hadn't noticed! Thankfully, a sweet person whom I didn't even "know" on one of the other forums noticed my up and coming plight and bumped me on up with his 2 points to 667! (Whew!) He said he wanted to bump me over the 666 point!

And yes, we do want to hear an update on the june/Montana romance! And on Montana's back.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:23 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Default Something truly upbeat

His back is better.

He began a new job working out of his house, so he's not been "around" as much lately...But he's still on here; you just have to catch him at the right times when he posts stuff!

Montana would never "abandon" his friends on this forum; he and I love you guys too much!!!!

Take gentle care!

Old 09-21-2007, 04:48 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
Smile Happy Fall, ya'll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
His back is better.

He began a new job working out of his house, so he's not been "around" as much lately...But he's still on here; you just have to catch him at the right times when he posts stuff!

Montana would never "abandon" his friends on this forum; he and I love you guys too much!!!!

Take gentle care!
Glad to hear Montana is feeling better with his back! We want to be sure he's able to fly to Boston, right?

Happy Friday, everybody! Have a great week-end! Happy Fall! (which officially begins Sunday!)

Old 09-21-2007, 09:56 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
Something upbeat....

Early this year, I made a To Do list of all the things I wanted to get accomplished chore wise for the summer. I just marked the last item off my list and I am a very happy woman.

Old 09-21-2007, 10:44 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,096 times
Quote:
Something upbeat....

Early this year, I made a To Do list of all the things I wanted to get accomplished chore wise for the summer. I just marked the last item off my list and I am a very happy woman.
WOOO HOOO! CONGRATS Aiangel!! Maybe that's what I need to do...my list is always in my head...and that's where it stays , it doesn't get any further than my head! LMBO Maybe if I make a list it will hold me more accountable? Naaaa, I doubt it!

Old 09-24-2007, 07:36 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Something Upbeat:

Got up early!

Will do a mitzva ( a good deed) eveyday,even just a little thing like saying" You look great" to at least 2 people

Old 09-24-2007, 10:02 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,055 times
Oh so I got both jobs...Yeah! But now I have to decide which one to take...any opinions welcomed. One is 5 minutes from home and only 16 hours every two weeks (8 hour nights), but I can pick up more hours as I want, which leaves me very flexible for when the kids are out of school. The other is 30 minutes away from home, 48 hours every two weeks (12 hour days) not as much flexibility but they will pay half of our insurance expense (Cobra is $1400 this would knock that down to $700 a month), and they are having car vandalism problems because it's the city.

I know what I want to do but I can't decide if that's what's best. HELP!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality