Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2007, 09:05 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,259,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
I shaved my head once..and it took my wife two days to say something about it!..hmm
Maybe she was just in shock!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 09:09 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,740,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Maybe she was just in shock!
i doubt it..lol..after being married to me for so long..nothing shocks her much anymore

Old 10-18-2007, 09:10 AM

Quote:
i doubt it..lol..after being married to me for so long..nothing shocks her much anymore
Somehow, arguy, I believe you!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 AM

1,250 posts, read 3,499,875 times
Quote:
..i think she just wanted me to finally give in..and say "Hey..arent you gonna at least say something?" Cause I know she noticed it...a fly cant land in our house w/out her knowing it..hmm..maybe shes physic..she never had those "powers" till after we had children..
That's funny, my husband says the same about me...only he calls it my "Mother Instinct". Everytime he can't find something, he will tell me and I'll say, "Oh, it's on the back of the chair in the bedroom," or "You left your shoes kicked way back under the computer desk downstairs." It amazes him. The problem? The "instinct" never seems to kick in when I need to find something. Why is that?

Old 10-18-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojilynn View Post
That's funny, my husband says the same about me...only he calls it my "Mother Instinct". Everytime he can't find something, he will tell me and I'll say, "Oh, it's on the back of the chair in the bedroom," or "You left your shoes kicked way back under the computer desk downstairs." It amazes him. The problem? The "instinct" never seems to kick in when I need to find something. Why is that?
probably because your husband is the one that used it last-lol or one of the children...at least thats the way it happens in our house..

Old 10-18-2007, 10:37 AM

1,250 posts, read 3,499,875 times
Quote:
probably because your husband is the one that used it last-lol or one of the children...at least thats the way it happens in our house..
Aha! Now I'm onto them!

Thanks for the enlightenment, arguy! I'll be sure to pass the blame next time I can't find my shoes!

Old 10-18-2007, 11:50 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,811,251 times
Quote:
Oh that is soooo true! Everytime my husband uses my car I have to search for the keys! Or he is being "helpful" and putting things away an then can't remember where he put them! So aggrivating!

Old 10-18-2007, 11:51 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,811,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojilynn View Post
Aha! Now I'm onto them!

Thanks for the enlightenment, arguy! I'll be sure to pass the blame next time I can't find my shoes!
Don't laugh...when my shoes go missing it's because my 5 year old thought he'd try them out...usually I find one on either end of the house.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
Don't laugh...when my shoes go missing it's because my 5 year old thought he'd try them out...usually I find one on either end of the house.
ive noticed my youngest daughters fascination of tools lately has grown..she tried to tell me the cat must have been playing with the screwdriver..and rolled it to her dresser...she did have a tough time telling me how the "cat" took out all of the screws to the handles though..

Old 10-18-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
ive noticed my youngest daughters fascination of tools lately has grown..she tried to tell me the cat must have been playing with the screwdriver..and rolled it to her dresser...she did have a tough time telling me how the "cat" took out all of the screws to the handles though..
You have a smart cat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality