U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2017, 01:39 PM

136 posts, read 44,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
God wasn't in Jesus after he got baptized--Gods power went through Jesus( Acts 2:22) --not from within. Only the Father has power--The Father was in heaven according to Jesus.
Trinity does not exist--only the Father is the true God.
Your comment saddens me greatly, for your comprehension has been so perverted by the jw's that you can not understand what i bore witness of. Or worse yet, you comment without reading the testimony!

In any case you most certainly prove that you have been braindirtyed to the utmost.

Simply sad for you.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 02:55 AM

26,248 posts, read 13,915,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Demi-god= man made words--never mentioned in Gods word as being anything like that.

reality--a god= has godlike qualities. Does not make that one God in any way shape or form--Gods power going through that one makes him godlike.
I am sorry, but that is not what it means, a Demi-god is half human and half god...

A god is a god...Period...

Man has found things and created words to describe them...As with a human being that is half god, they decided to coin the word "demi-god"...

dem·i·god
[ˈdemēˌɡäd]

NOUN
a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

"some Roman emperors claimed descent from demigods such as Hercules"
a man who is greatly admired or respected:

"a former juvenile delinquent who would become a counterculture demigod" ·
"Roth even mocked the demigod James Joyce"

Old 02-11-2017, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderchild View Post
For both Joshua of the old covenant and The Messiah were given the same Hebrew birth name!
Actually, if anything, his given name would have been "Yeshua"...Not Joshua...

Old 02-11-2017, 02:57 AM

Quote:
"Woe unto you scribes, pharisee's, hypocrites......."! (Matthew 23)
What about those that "walk the talk"?...

Old 02-11-2017, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Actually, if anything, his given name would have been "Yeshua"...Not Joshua...
Spoken like a true braindirtyed catholic or christian.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
What about those that "walk the talk"?...

Old 02-11-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Spoken like a true braindirtyed catholic or christian.
Yea, well, I'm a Jew...So, who is the braindirtyed one here?...Not me...

Old 02-11-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Simply sad for you that you have nothing to say...A little man who thinks that G-d has sent him on a mission when in reality it is all in his own head...Someone who may eventually be dangerous to others around him...You make no sense whatsoever...So, what are you really trying to do here?...

Old 02-11-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Yea, well, I'm a Jew...So, who is the braindirtyed one here?...Not me...
Once again: "Spoken like a true braindirtyed catholic or christian". You could be islamic and such would still apply for all religion is of "the father of lies" except it be The Active Faith as revealed in James 1:27!

And your words had already revealed you thought you were a "jew", and i had mentioned that if such was so then it needs be that you post your lineage!

Sadly, your own words continue to prove that you have your portion with those who follow "the father of lies" along that "broad way to destruction" and perdition!

So it is i can be but sad for you, and all worldly and/or religious souls.......

For Thankfully i am a Spiritual Jew and a Hebrew(one from beyond)! "Circumcised of the heart" and "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT that IS Our ABBA and ELOHIM!

In spite of me("I",ego,id,self,pride), not because of me.......

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER and GOD(Yes! even of those who continue to deny and defy HIM for they live and believe the lies that are of this evil world and/or religion's way in this day and age)!

So it is the "Born Again" brethren(naturally male or 'fe'male) of The Messiah "cry unto HIM day and night"!

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

FATHER Help!

HE DID! and HE does.......

HalleluYAH!

Old 02-11-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Simply sad for you that you have nothing to say...A little man who thinks that G-d has sent him on a mission when in reality it is all in his own head...Someone who may eventually be dangerous to others around him...You make no sense whatsoever...So, what are you really trying to do here?...
You most certainly prove that, that which IS of The TRUTH makes no sense unto those souls who have never experienced The Miracle that IS "receiving a love of The TRUTH so that they might be saved" from their own self("I",ego,id,pride)life; and then Hopefully "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT as they are "circumcised of the heart by The SPIRIT"!

YES! A New Covenant Spiritual Jew and a Hebrew(one from beyond), indeed and TRUTH!

So how can i be but sad for you.......

As for "trying to do", such a comment is sadder yet for rather than "trying", "dying to self("I",ego,id,pride)" IS that which IS needful!

FATHER Help!

HE DID! and HE does.......

HalleluYAH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality