U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2017, 06:46 PM

26,248 posts, read 13,909,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderchild View Post
Once again: "Spoken like a true braindirtyed catholic or christian". You could be islamic and such would still apply for all religion is of "the father of lies" except it be The Active Faith as revealed in James 1:27!

And your words had already revealed you thought you were a "jew", and i had mentioned that if such was so then it needs be that you post your lineage!

Sadly, your own words continue to prove that you have your portion with those who follow "the father of lies" along that "broad way to destruction" and perdition!

So it is i can be but sad for you, and all worldly and/or religious souls.......

For Thankfully i am a Spiritual Jew and a Hebrew(one from beyond)! "Circumcised of the heart" and "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT that IS Our ABBA and ELOHIM!

In spite of me("I",ego,id,self,pride), not because of me.......

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER and GOD(Yes! even of those who continue to deny and defy HIM for they live and believe the lies that are of this evil world and/or religion's way in this day and age)!

So it is the "Born Again" brethren(naturally male or 'fe'male) of The Messiah "cry unto HIM day and night"!

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

FATHER Help!

HE DID! and HE does.......

HalleluYAH!
Man, you need help...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 06:55 PM

136 posts, read 44,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Man, you need help...
YES!

For liken unto The Messiah, so also have His brethren REALized "i can do nothing of my own self"! (John 5:10,30; 8:28-29)

And so it is i evermore sound and resound a Declaration of Dependence:

ABBA Help!

HE DID! and HE does.......

HalleluYAH!

So Peace IS! in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way(except it be The Active Faith as revealed in James 1:27)....... francis

Old 02-20-2017, 07:53 AM

1,425 posts, read 1,143,189 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLXva6ba3nc

Old 02-20-2017, 08:13 AM

5,249 posts, read 1,673,401 times
DUDE!!!!! This poster is a baptist.
Do you even apostate? Posting conspiracy theory is not helpful.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:59 AM

JWs knock the wrong door

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLR25rEMx3M

Old 02-22-2017, 07:00 AM

26,248 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
DUDE!!!!! This poster is a baptist.
Do you even apostate? Posting conspiracy theory is not helpful.
The guy who made that video is not well educated...

Old 02-22-2017, 05:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPQHyXk6Lc

Old 02-22-2017, 05:47 PM

23,262 posts, read 12,050,400 times
what do you think of Jehovah Witnesses?

That they are committing the worst possible sins in the eyes of any Creator:

They are wasting their lives and corrupting the lives of their children.

Old 02-22-2017, 06:17 PM

There is NO J sound in Hebrew. God is not named Jehovah. The Letter J and the J sound did not exist until the 16th century

In the original languages (Latin, Greek, Hebrew) which provide us with the names Jesus, Joseph, Justinian, etc., the sound which we write as J was pronounced as the English letter Y. (Just to make things confusing for English speakers, the phonetic symbol for this sound is [j].) In Latin, the letter for this was I/i, in Greek it was Ι/ι (iota), and in Hebrew it was י (yod). Thus, the Greek spelling for "Jesus" was Ιησους, pronounced something like "Yeh-SOOS", and the Latin likewise was Iesus.

history - If the letter J is only 400

Old 02-23-2017, 02:06 PM

4,053 posts, read 1,451,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
There is NO J sound in Hebrew. God is not named Jehovah. The Letter J and the J sound did not exist until the 16th century

In the original languages (Latin, Greek, Hebrew) which provide us with the names Jesus, Joseph, Justinian, etc., the sound which we write as J was pronounced as the English letter Y. (Just to make things confusing for English speakers, the phonetic symbol for this sound is [j].) In Latin, the letter for this was I/i, in Greek it was Ι/ι (iota), and in Hebrew it was י (yod). Thus, the Greek spelling for "Jesus" was Ιησους, pronounced something like "Yeh-SOOS", and the Latin likewise was Iesus.

history - If the letter J is only 400

Do you use the name--JOB? OR yob? Jeremiah? or Yeremiah---we don't speak Hebrew. There is a J in English--we speak English--Jehovah--the only true living God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality