U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 09:16 PM

1,425 posts, read 1,143,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The man in the video, mentioned Rev 1:1 and said it teaches Jesus is God almighty--- like all Trinitarians he needs to learn how to read English.
Rev 1:1-- a Revelation of Jesus Christ given to him by God--2 beings there--one is God--one is Jesus-- Jesus is not the giver, Jesus is not God.
All who listen to trinity religions--WILL NOT ENTER GODS KINGDOM.
They serve a non existent god who is actually satan posing as that god, getting all who serve it to worship him/
YHWH(Jehovah) is the ONLY TRUE GOD , Jesus taught--John 17:3

no JWs like yourselves need to do some history fo the bible and languages that predate English. English developed from the middle ages from early languages developed from the earlier Germanic languages from Scandinavia And northern Germany.

Revelation 1:8 Jesus said he is the alpha and the omega the beginning and the ending

in Revelation 22:13 he again said he is the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last

in Isaiah 44:6 God said he is the first and the last. Jesus is part of the Godhead. God is the trinity. only post 1800 legalistic cults like the JW deny the trinity.

and FYI JW is occultic and satanic roots. Charles Taze Russel is linked to Yale's skull and bones he is related to a man whose family name is Russel who helped founded the skull and bones on Yale's campus. it is the american branch of the Illuminati which is started by Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria, Germany in 1776. the goas of the illumanit includes the abolition of governments and patriotism to them, the Abolition of all religions, abolition of inheritance and private property, abolition of the family, and the creation of a one world government. the illuminati are luciferian/satanic. his grave have occult symbols.

the Russel Family is one of many illuminati/satanic bloodlines. they are deep into the occult, engage in generational incest and satanism JW uses occult symbols

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...es/russell.htm

don't you think it is odd that you claim trinitarians worship satan when you are part of a sect that is directly linked to the occult and luciferianism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 07:07 AM

4,053 posts, read 1,451,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
no JWs like yourselves need to do some history fo the bible and languages that predate English. English developed from the middle ages from early languages developed from the earlier Germanic languages from Scandinavia And northern Germany.

Revelation 1:8 Jesus said he is the alpha and the omega the beginning and the ending

in Revelation 22:13 he again said he is the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last

in Isaiah 44:6 God said he is the first and the last. Jesus is part of the Godhead. God is the trinity. only post 1800 legalistic cults like the JW deny the trinity.

and FYI JW is occultic and satanic roots. Charles Taze Russel is linked to Yale's skull and bones he is related to a man whose family name is Russel who helped founded the skull and bones on Yale's campus. it is the american branch of the Illuminati which is started by Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria, Germany in 1776. the goas of the illumanit includes the abolition of governments and patriotism to them, the Abolition of all religions, abolition of inheritance and private property, abolition of the family, and the creation of a one world government. the illuminati are luciferian/satanic. his grave have occult symbols.

the Russel Family is one of many illuminati/satanic bloodlines. they are deep into the occult, engage in generational incest and satanism JW uses occult symbols

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...es/russell.htm

don't you think it is odd that you claim trinitarians worship satan when you are part of a sect that is directly linked to the occult and luciferianism?

What hogwash--- Dead men are not connected to anything--its 2017--try living in it. Some liar made all that up. Mr Ruseell exposed the trinity god as non existent just as the Israelite teachers have done for centuries. So do the teachings of Jesus.Its those( believers in a trinity) who made the words you believe.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:07 AM

26,248 posts, read 13,915,192 times
Quote:
English evolved from Anglo-Saxon and Norman French...Angles from the Schleswig-Holstein region and Saxons from Saxony...

Old 03-15-2017, 07:26 AM

Quote:
What hogwash--- Dead men are not connected to anything--its 2017--try living in it. Some liar made all that up. Mr Ruseell exposed the trinity god as non existent just as the Israelite teachers have done for centuries. So do the teachings of Jesus.Its those( believers in a trinity) who made the words you believe.

it's the the bible ONLY POST 1800 cults linked to the occult and luciferianism deny the bibl and the godhead

Mr Russell's family and other similar illumaniti/satanic families are part of freemasonry, skull and bones and the occult.

why are occult symbols on and near CTR's grave?

upload pictures online

CTR's uncle founded skull and bones

William Huntington Russell (12 August 1809 19 May 1885) was an American businessman, educator, and politician. He was the founder of the Yale University secret society Skull and Bones.[1]:82 He was a descendant of several old New England families, including those of Pierpont, Hooker, Willett, Bingham, and Russell. His ancestor Rev. Noadiah Russell was a founder and original trustee of Yale College.[2]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPq6kALkeBI

Old 03-17-2017, 01:01 PM

Quote:

it's the the bible ONLY POST 1800 cults linked to the occult and luciferianism deny the bibl and the godhead

Mr Russell's family and other similar illumaniti/satanic families are part of freemasonry, skull and bones and the occult.

why are occult symbols on and near CTR's grave?

upload pictures online

CTR's uncle founded skull and bones

William Huntington Russell (12 August 1809 19 May 1885) was an American businessman, educator, and politician. He was the founder of the Yale University secret society Skull and Bones.[1]:82 He was a descendant of several old New England families, including those of Pierpont, Hooker, Willett, Bingham, and Russell. His ancestor Rev. Noadiah Russell was a founder and original trustee of Yale College.[2]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPq6kALkeBI

A 100% real teacher that belonged to Jesus---1Cor 8:6---show us a trinity

Old 03-17-2017, 01:15 PM

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1AlKXLOdlQ

Advocates of Oneness, Unitarian, and Jehovah Witness doctrine frequently use 1Corinthians 8:6 against Trinitarians in attempts to refute their doctrine. But is their use of this verse founded? Does 1Corinthians 8:6 really give Trinitarian doctrine a lot of problems as Non-Trinitarians seem to make out?

This verse is one of the favorite verses used by professing Christians, and even Muslims in attempt to undermine the deity of Jesus or to take away His glory as an eternal, divine person distinct from the Father.

But as we see in my presentation, 1Corinthians 8:6, has no problem with the doctrine of the Trinity, in fact I would strongly argue that this verse is a great evidence in support of the biblical doctrine of the Trinity. Theos (God) and Kurios (Lord) are both titles of deity and both the Father and Jesus are Yahweh and the creator of all things as 1Corinthians 8:6 says. Only Yahweh created all things by Himself, with no one to help Him (read Isaiah 44:24). Yahweh is all powerful, why would He need any help?

Dr. James White defines the Trinity thus:

"Within the one Being that is God, there exists eternally three coequal and coeternal persons, namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

We are Trinitarians not because of some formulations or councils. We are Trinitarians because we believe the Bible consistently teaches the doctrine of the Trinity and the Bible forces all professing Christians to believe in the Trinity.

Jesus is the eternal Son of God. He was not a plan, a thought, or a spoken word as Oneness advocates would make Him out to be. The Son of God is not an angel, nor merely the temporary human nature of God in the flesh, nor a lesser god nor just a man. He was in communion with the Father from all eternity (John 1:1-2), He is 100% God (Col 2:9), equal with His Father (John 5:18, Php 2:5-7), uncreated (Col 1:17), eternal (Heb 13:8), and He is the creator of all things: God created all things through His Son (Heb 1:2, Col 1:15-16, John 1:3). It was the eternal Son, Jesus Christ, who became flesh not the Father (1John 4:2). Jesus is Yahweh God (Compare John 12:36-41 with Isaiah 6:1-10; Hebrews 1:10-12 with Psalm 102:25-27; Philippians 2:9-11 with Isaiah 45:23).

Old 03-17-2017, 01:22 PM

more evidence showing the occult background of the JWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQBowY30d8

Old 03-18-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
more evidence showing the occult background of the JWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQBowY30d8

You use words of men you don't even know--I show you what the bible teaches--they are opposite. We all must choose who we believe.
1Cor 8:6-- show us a trinity.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:17 PM

685 posts, read 265,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireoftheCovenant View Post
While I don't agree with their beliefs, I think they are very nice people who are dedicated to their faith.

Never attended one of their services.
Same here.

Old 03-18-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
You use words of men you don't even know--I show you what the bible teaches--they are opposite. We all must choose who we believe.
1Cor 8:6-- show us a trinity.
no i use the bible your cult is started by a man who is linked to luciferian and occultic secret societies like the skull and bones. why are satanic symbols located at and near Charles Taze Russel's Grave?

"Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father?' Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will he do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it."

(John 14:7-14)

Isaiah 44:6King James Version (KJV)

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

revelation 22 Jesus said

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality