U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2017, 10:43 AM

1,425 posts, read 1,144,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Well, he isn't G-d...And Lucifer does not exist...

Jesus is God.

read Isaiah 44:6 and Revelation where Jesus said he is teh first and the last

Lucifer/Satan does exist Bible mentioned him

Job 2:2 And the Lord said to Satan, “Whence have you come?” Satan answered the Lord, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.”

Satan tempt Jesus in the New Testament.

Matthew 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me; for you are not on the side of God, but of men.”

a JW cult member actually denying the Bible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 01:27 PM

4,064 posts, read 1,455,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
JW teachers are linked to occultists and luciferian secret societies where they openly worship lucifer/satan. occult symbols are found in their pictures and publications. JWs openly deny the divinity of Jesus claiming he is Michael the archangel a blasphemous statement, claiming he is not God, etc

Jehovah's Witnesses - Berean Research

Your post is pure bull that cannot be proven true--just words flying out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass and slip away across the universe.

Old 03-25-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Your post is pure bull that cannot be proven true--just words flying out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass and slip away across the universe.

have you read it? if not how can you say it is bull?

Old 03-27-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
have you read it? if not how can you say it is bull?

I have read many apostate material. Lies are in every one of them.
I joined Carm.org-anti JW sight. years ago, many apostate ex JW,s bookwriters were present, at least 20 of them--I posted 6 teachings from Jesus--they all ran with their tails between their legs--there is no answer to truth. One has to prove Jesus wrong to prove the JW teachers wrong--it cannot be done.

Old 03-27-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I have read many apostate material. Lies are in every one of them.
I joined Carm.org-anti JW sight. years ago, many apostate ex JW,s bookwriters were present, at least 20 of them--I posted 6 teachings from Jesus--they all ran with their tails between their legs--there is no answer to truth. One has to prove Jesus wrong to prove the JW teachers wrong--it cannot be done.
Stop lying most of the stuff i posted are from bible Christians you never read anything outside of your occultic blasphemous cult that uses occult pictures and symbols include the ones on your founders' grave. your cult also Blaspheme by claiming Jesus in the archangel Michael. no where in the bible says this. in the book of Hebrews Jesus is greater than the Angels and in the book of revelations an angel told the author not to worship him.

Old 03-27-2017, 01:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jou7v9xqk0w

Old 03-27-2017, 03:12 PM

4,583 posts, read 2,268,956 times
Quote:
Jesus is God.
Job 2:2 And the Lord said to Satan, “Whence have you come?” Satan answered the Lord, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.”
Matthew 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me; for you are not on the side of God, but of men.”
The first and the last is talking about God being first as Creator - Revelation 4:11; Isaiah 44:6
Jesus is never called Creator, but as Revelation 1:5; 3:14 says the pre-human heavenly Jesus is the beginning of the creation by God.
God is un-created with No beginning according to Psalm 90:2. So, Jesus was Not before the beginning as God was before the beginning.

ALL Bible readers know Satan exists as mentioned in the Bible book of Job besides Revelation 12:9,12.
Jesus was calling Peter as ' resister ' ( Satan ) and Not saying that Peter was the Satan of Job, Luke, and Revelation.

John said that NO man has seen God at any time at John 1:18
People saw Jesus. Jesus was Not invisible, but had a visible human body.
Please see also John 6:46, and Exodus 33:20 because No one can see God and live.
People saw Jesus and lived.

Even the resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him -> Revelation 3:12

Old 03-28-2017, 10:00 PM

851 posts, read 571,606 times
Quote:
Jesus is God.

a JW cult member actually denying the Bible

One needs to make a choice. Does a person believe what others say about Jesus being God or does one believe what Jesus himself said about this matter?

I choose to take Jesus at his word. You can choose otherwise.

Jesus said the Almighty YHWH was greater than him...John 14:28: "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

Have you not read John 20;17: "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

If Jesus is God why didnt he know the answer to the question about the "end."? “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."-John 24:36

Even the Apostle Paul made the relationship between Jesus and his Father clear (this is in the future, long after Jesus's resurrection, after the Christ has vanquished all enemies):

"Then comes the end, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father, after he has destroyed every ruler and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “All things are put in subjection,” it is plain that this does not include the one who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to the one who put all things in subjection under him, so that God may be all in all."-1 Corinthians 15:24-28

Take notice...all things are in subjection to the Christ EXCEPT WHO?

Take notice...Who does the Christ then SUBJECT himself to?

What is the definition of "subject"? : "one that is placed under authority or control: such as
one subject to a monarch and governed by the monarch's law (2) : one who lives in the territory of, enjoys the protection of, and owes allegiance to a sovereign power or state."-Merrian Webster

Old 03-29-2017, 07:10 AM

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.
Gospel of Matthew 28:19-20

Jesus said to him,
"Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip?
He who has seen Me has seen the Father;
how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me?
The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative,
but the Father abiding in Me does His works.
Gospel of John 14:9-10

"The Father and I are one."
Gospel of John 10:30

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God
and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
Second Letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians 13:13

1 John 5

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Stop lying most of the stuff i posted are from bible Christians you never read anything outside of your occultic blasphemous cult that uses occult pictures and symbols include the ones on your founders' grave. your cult also Blaspheme by claiming Jesus in the archangel Michael. no where in the bible says this. in the book of Hebrews Jesus is greater than the Angels and in the book of revelations an angel told the author not to worship him.

Jesus was LOWER than the angels while on earth--yet trinity translation has mortals bowing to Jesus while lower than the angels in worship= 100% error.
There is much proof Michael is the one who came and was named Jesus as a mortal. Michael is higher than any other angel as well. He is the Archangel--- translates--chief of the angels.
Rev 6 is proof( but only if one can understand it) trinity teachers cannot.

pure darkness to make things up about me when you have 0 clue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality