U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2017, 02:12 PM

4,053 posts, read 1,452,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post

You believe anything don't you--very sad. Gods chosen scholars of the day when Jesus lived-- didn't have a clue as to reality. Yet millions listened to them. 99% of the spiritual teachers on earth today do not have a clue. They do not have Jesus. Yet billions--listen to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2017, 03:16 PM

970 posts, read 397,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
This is what God requires--it is HIS will=John 4:22-24--Jesus teaches--only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( Matt 7:21)
I am happy to hear your heart is filled with love-- You do not know me to say such a thing.
The trinity charities--hand out a temp fix--yet fail both Jesus and the needy by not teaching them the permanent fix along with it--Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
Every true followers heart, instructs their minds daily to accomplish this--The real teachers of Jesus get this teaching deep into every single flock members heart to begin with, those that listen to and apply Jesus aren't needy anymore. Jesus promised there At Matt 6--his Father would provide all 3 of those things daily if needed.
JW,s a worldwide brotherhood, skin color means 0--what country one is from means 0= 0 division--we divide from the rest of the world as Jesus taught us to when he said to be NO part of this world.
I may not know YOU well enough to make that judgment, but I know JW's well enough to make an assumption I fell 100% safe in making. All you say above, is that you don't give a crap about people, unless they A)Need your help bad enough to believe your nonsense, or B)Already believe your nonsense. I have no such issue. I will help you the same as I would help the atheists on this board. Again, you can't say the same about me.

See, you and your kind only care about what you THINK is going to happen after you die. I choose to care about things that we actually know, and can change, like a grown up. I care about people, not their beliefs. You care about their beliefs, and not them.

To say, as you do in your last sentence, that there is 0 division is just a straight up lie. Anyone outside of your cult knows it. You guys want nothing more than to separate yourselves from the real world, where the rest of us live. You are like the Amish, only more hypocritical. At least they do it the right way.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:35 PM

5,562 posts, read 3,132,544 times
Has anyone else here noticed that kjw47 is rattling off his responses like an automaton? I mean, there is no trace of the *person* called kjw47. There is no emotion, no character, no personality, no whimsy, no humor, almost nothing that distinguishes kjw47 from a Q&A bot.

I even find myself reading those posts with that "chant" sound to it -- that droning, monotone recitation that religious ritual often foists upon believers.

Beware, kids, the damage a cult does!

Old 05-05-2017, 11:49 PM

8,357 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Has anyone else here noticed that kjw47 is rattling off his responses like an automaton? I mean, there is no trace of the *person* called kjw47. There is no emotion, no character, no personality, no whimsy, no humor, almost nothing that distinguishes kjw47 from a Q&A bot.

I even find myself reading those posts with that "chant" sound to it -- that droning, monotone recitation that religious ritual often foists upon believers.

Beware, kids, the damage a cult does!
It's not a cult sis.

Everyone is helping to build A N. A.i.
This is the largest server.

Old 05-06-2017, 12:16 AM

5,562 posts, read 3,132,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
It's not a cult sis.
Sorry, but I completely disagree. Granted, it's not a cult in the same way Jim Jones created a cult, but it still has most of the symptoms.

Old 05-06-2017, 12:45 AM

13,849 posts, read 9,648,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
It's not a cult sis.
Yes it is. Christianity too is a blood cult.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:29 AM

1,425 posts, read 1,143,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You believe anything don't you--very sad. Gods chosen scholars of the day when Jesus lived-- didn't have a clue as to reality. Yet millions listened to them. 99% of the spiritual teachers on earth today do not have a clue. They do not have Jesus. Yet billions--listen to them.

why are you ignoring the masonic and occultic symbols of your religion?. you don't have Jesus you repeatedly admitted you don't worship Jesus of the bible

Old 05-06-2017, 12:43 PM

6,571 posts, read 17,949,017 times
Very easy to hide behind a "USAR " instead of their Real name. To me they are no different then those who wear a mask hiding their IDENTITY. So easy to shoot off ones mouth. OK, bring it on as I show my real birth name and a open book of my life.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:41 PM

JWs claim they don't want to be part of this word but they are first ones to go to the courts force their religion on non-believers. and they they are whining and crying about Russia banning their religion. Russian is doing them a favour by not allowing them to be part of the world they hate. on the streets where they just stand beside their stack of magazines they will call the police on you if you try to reason with them.

Old 05-07-2017, 05:02 PM

We all know that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's history is steep in the occult. But, to see one of their own (a spiritist) come to their defense is truly eye opening.
Please do your research regarding the Watchtower's own history and make the connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKKG0r6YuZg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality