U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2017, 02:39 PM

979 posts, read 398,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
One who listened to Jesus will never starve. He promised at Matt 6:--his Father would provide-sustenance, covering, spirituality if one applied Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you. Few listened to Jesus--Few teachers even teach this ultra important truth-- the charities will not even teach it to the needy--My teachers get this deep into each ones heart to live by daily.
Many people do fine things--they do not however live to do Gods will. Matt 7:21)

A man who actually loves his children, listened to Jesus at Matt 6:33 so that there would never be the possibility for his children to starve.

All who know the facts of history and bible history, knows. Satans #1 tool--from generation to generation, from parent to child--false god worship and pagan practices off the table of demons handed down. 99% mislead all throughout the bible--its no different now. its just as Jesus taught--FEW will find the road.
God said of the armies he had wiped off his earth--they were very brave and valiant men. They were mislead.
You just vomit Watchtower talking points, don't you? You never actually speak for yourself. It is truly sad.

So you believe that God will provide if your child is starving? Care to place a wager??? He doesn't keep the millions of starving kids around the world fed, but I guess since they aren't JW, they don't count, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
If you read the account( Noah)-- all thoughts of the people were wicked all the time--very violent--as well prior to the flood--bad angels were coming down as mortals and having sex with the women--they had babies called-NEPHLIM--- giants--very violent.

The teachings of Jesus prove who is who.
God knows exactly what he is doing--you dont have a clue as to Gods reasoning--He has to make decisions that's best for all for all time--We couldn't imagine what that entails in our little worlds.
So you believe every single man, woman, and child were evil? Every single one? What about the animals and plants? He killed all those too. (except for all the ones on the Ark, of course ) You also believe that giants roamed the Earth, huh?? Where are their bones? Where is the proof? Because let's be honest, we are digging up bones from millions of years ago, so you would think we could find the bones of giants from a few thousand years ago. Did God poof them out of existence or something?

Old 05-12-2017, 01:55 PM

4,058 posts, read 1,454,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
You just vomit Watchtower talking points, don't you? You never actually speak for yourself. It is truly sad.

So you believe that God will provide if your child is starving? Care to place a wager??? He doesn't keep the millions of starving kids around the world fed, but I guess since they aren't JW, they don't count, right?

Jesus promised his Father would provide if one applied Matt 6:33--- those children were never taught Matt 6:33. nor their parents. The trinity charities wont even teach that to the needy who come to them for help--WHY NOT? Because they do not know Jesus. They give him lip service but do not listen to him.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:59 PM

4,058 posts, read 1,454,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
So you believe every single man, woman, and child were evil? Every single one? What about the animals and plants? He killed all those too. (except for all the ones on the Ark, of course ) You also believe that giants roamed the Earth, huh?? Where are their bones? Where is the proof? Because let's be honest, we are digging up bones from millions of years ago, so you would think we could find the bones of giants from a few thousand years ago. Did God poof them out of existence or something?

You must have missed something somewhere--I have seen pictures on the internet of giant skeletons uncovered. There is no million years ago( for man)--it is a lie--bible chronology says mankind is 6042 years old.
God may have hid them.
God says they were wicked--Gods view is different than mans view--Gods view is the one that counts.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:17 PM

13,230 posts, read 11,773,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regs4rl View Post
my cousins are JWs and they asked me to start going to their congregation with them. i would feel bad if i said no so i went ahead and told them i would go. i'm moving in 3 months anyway so what the heck. i personally don't believe in anything that their religion teaches nor am i even religious. i just figured i would humor them the last few months i'm here. so my questions: what do you think of JWs? and has anyone else done something similar to what i am doing just to please family or friends?
I know a few and they are nice people, but they don't associate with me too much since I'm not JW. I did have a friend who wanted to convert me and I think I did go to one service with her, but I don't do the whole religion thing.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
You must have missed something somewhere--I have seen pictures on the internet of giant skeletons uncovered. There is no million years ago( for man)--it is a lie--bible chronology says mankind is 6042 years old.
God may have hid them.
God says they were wicked--Gods view is different than mans view--Gods view is the one that counts.
Yea? Can you point me to this giant skeletons that have been uncovered?

The world is a lot more than 6042 years old, and only someone extremely ignorant in science would say otherwise. You believe, just so we are straight, that the world is only 6042 years old? So the world was populated by incest, was around for a few hundred years or whatever, then God flooded the whole things, killing all but a select few, and then the world was then populated by incest for a 2nd time, and in less than 6000 years, we have made it to 7 billion? Not if you have a brain cell to spare...

So, you think every single man, woman, and child was wicked... Got it! What a bleak way to look at things though....

Old 05-14-2017, 09:47 AM

1,425 posts, read 1,144,459 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkdqc3KjUlc

Old 05-15-2017, 06:01 AM

26,264 posts, read 13,930,302 times
Quote:
I have seen pictures on the internet of giant skeletons uncovered.
I'd like to see this...

Last edited by mensaguy; 05-18-2017 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: fixed quote

Old 05-15-2017, 07:25 AM

1,903 posts, read 648,955 times
Quote:
JW,s aren't dull and lifeless. We sacrifice ourselves( Matt 16:24)to follow Jesus. If giving up 70-90 years of this life means we will get to live in Gods kingdom, forever--its well worth it. Most have chosen wrong.
Is it exciting on the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction? Is it worth losing out on life everlasting in perfection, never sick, or aging like now?
Have you ever read the Bible completely without the rose colored glasses? Before you throw away the rest of your life, you should do so. And, btw, living an exciting life does not mean you have to live it evil.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:51 AM

34,516 posts, read 8,896,494 times
"Sinful life" = One not lived as a believer. (Theist -English dictionary). Mind, The Rhetoric of theist apologetics equivocates this to switch a 'non - believing life" into one where we eat babies and fornicate in the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality