Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2017, 11:51 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,849,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd4me View Post
And live in a militant atheist utopia where all people are free from the shackles of religion and build societies based on rationale thought while stomping out any belief that there may be more to life than random existence and eternal death.
My feelings exactly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4dSiHqpULk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 06:06 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Charles Taze Russell was NOT a Freemason. The Masons have no problem listing famous men from the past who were members, including those they aren't particularly proud of, such as Benedict Arnold. However, I can't find a single list (provided by a Masonic organization) that has his name on it. Regardless of whatever he may (or may not) have been, being a Freemason was not part of his identity.

The ones who stood against great britian who ruled the usa back then were exactly the same as Benedict Arnold in reality-- while they were being traitors to England, branded Benedict Arnold for being a traitor, but in reality he was being loyal, it was they who were the traitors. People believe anything, it is sad they cannot see reality.
If the lying trinity teachers stood up for Jesus--the American Indians wouldn't have gotten slaughtered, there would have been no slaves, etc--they proved to the whole world they throw Jesus away at every turn. They prove 100% --they do not know Jesus.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:09 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,621,220 times
Be careful you go to their meetings they will try to lock you in. You won't have a minutes peace if you keep entertaining them.

Old 04-30-2017, 09:22 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,918,943 times
I hate their bate and switch approach
Talk pleasentries then switch to a pamphlet topic. Of they ask you if you read the Bible just ask them how often do He/She have SEX. Both questions are PERSONAL.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:26 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,203,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
I hate their bate and switch approach
Talk pleasentries then switch to a pamphlet topic. Of they ask you if you read the Bible just ask them how often do He/She have SEX. Both questions are PERSONAL.
I usually say not enough, but if you are available for a few hours this afternoon...

So these few small details bother you? Why not discuss these dislikes over some soda or milk and cookies?

Old 04-30-2017, 02:38 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Be careful you go to their meetings they will try to lock you in. You won't have a minutes peace if you keep entertaining them.

Please, come back and live on the earth and get real. Your post is false, misleading. Did you not know that satan fathers the lie?

Old 05-02-2017, 09:46 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,603,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I share what Jesus taught, and you stand in opposition--- take a good look--take off your blinders( 2Cor 4:4)
Oh yes, it is I that has blinders on. Coming from a JW, that is rich! You guys live your entire life with blinders on, ignoring anything that doesn't fit your narrow worldview. Pathetic.

Quote:
I never said all were those things--your false reasoning made it up. I know many with loving hearts--they are just mislead.
You know many with loving hearts, huh? So because they are "mislead" as you put it, they are going to hell, right? So, following your logic, your petty little joke of a God sends good people to hell, for no good reason.

Sounds like he would be an absolute RIOT to spend eternity with.... Hard Pass.

Quote:
You wont even agree to a single truth posted just because I am a JW-- I have seen many like you--its very sad.
What truth would that be? I have seen no truth coming from you, only Bible verses and rehashed nonsense from your elders (or whatever it is you guys call them). I have not even seen one original thought come from you, and certainly no "truth".

Old 05-02-2017, 07:31 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,013,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Oh yes, it is I that has blinders on. Coming from a JW, that is rich! You guys live your entire life with blinders on, ignoring anything that doesn't fit your narrow worldview. Pathetic.

You know many with loving hearts, huh? So because they are "mislead" as you put it, they are going to hell, right? So, following your logic, your petty little joke of a God sends good people to hell, for no good reason.

Sounds like he would be an absolute RIOT to spend eternity with.... Hard Pass.

What truth would that be? I have seen no truth coming from you, only Bible verses and rehashed nonsense from your elders (or whatever it is you guys call them). I have not even seen one original thought come from you, and certainly no "truth".
JWs don't believe in hell...

Old 05-02-2017, 07:36 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,013,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
then how do you explain the document i found where he admitted being a freemason?
Produce the document...

Old 05-02-2017, 08:43 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,953,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
JWs don't believe in hell...
Of course Jehovah's Witnesses believe in hell because the day righteous Jesus' died Jesus went to hell according to Acts 2:27; Psalm 16:10

What Jehovah's Witnesses do Not believe is that there is any 'pain' in biblical hell.
Jesus taught 'sleep in death' according to John 11:11-14
Jesus was well educated in the old Hebrew Scriptures which also teach unconscious sleep in death, in biblical hell.
- Psalms 6:5; 13:3; 115:17; 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5
So, Jesus believed that while in the Bible's hell that he would be in a sleeping state until his God resurrected Jesus out of biblical hell - Acts 3:15.
If biblical hell was a permanent place Jesus would still be in biblical hell.
According to Revelation 1:18 Jesus now has the keys to unlock biblical hell ( the sleeping grave ) for mankind.
After everyone in the Bible's hell ( grave ) is ' delivered up ' ( resurrected ) out of biblical hell, then emptied-out hell will be cast vacant into a symbolic ' second death ' for vacated hell according to Revelation 20:13-14.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality