Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 01:10 PM

4,436 posts, read 4,852,968 times

Advertisements

Benedict, at the time Archbishop Joseph Ratzinger......

Pope Had Role in Moving Molesting Priest in 1980, Church Says - Bloomberg.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,152,691 times
No surprise. In the world of Catholicism, you don't get fired. You get transferred.

If only the ordinary working world was the same way.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:30 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,588,841 times
I can't think of any occupation in the world in which this could happen except being a priest or a minister. If a school teacher or anyone who has contact with children is caught doing this they don't send them to another school and try to cover it up, they call the police.

Old 03-13-2010, 04:47 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,232,122 times
It is a sign of the times......"When the desolation of abomonation is in the sanctuary"....That is the time of the beginning of sorrows..

When the children are prayed upon by the demonica, and left free to roam and devour as they see fit to do, when they do what they do...that is the greatest sin of all sins.

"Suffer the children who come onto me"...Jesus said....And I know why now!
And if you follow, they let them out of prison after a few months of good behavior in their gay relationships in prison, so they can continue doing it, with out being followed up on ,or kept in check, or under raps.

Wonder why that is?

And yet a person who grows marijuana to live in the same system is imprisoned for over seven years...

Funny how that is..eh?....to me it speaks of unjust justice at its best.

And it kind of draws a line of some meritable interest, as to exactly who is in charge of the idolic system of supposed law?, and order?, we reside in or under...or are born into.

Kinda backwards to the forward thinking people..."first will be last. and last will be first."

In another breathe one might say...those who do the will of God (make gardens for free) are the sinners , and the sinners who defile children are the righteous!

Oh that seems so incredibly true...as I see things...as they bail out the bankers from their fraudulant and racketeering ways of greed and control, while the pedophile sits in power over the people.
And the goberments all have their hands in the pot luck...turning a wheel of humansacrifice for more of the same old same old....

What a ugly bunch of coconuts we have to put up with these days...eh?

Oh no worries we will just sweep that mess up under the bloodsoaked carpet....nevermind the children...

Cat stevens said it best...where do the children play?...obviously not in the sanctuary, would be my first answer!

Sir Les

Old 03-13-2010, 05:11 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,232,122 times
I'd also like to add...That because the demonica have taken this attack stance on the churches of God, or as one might suggest the houses of God.....it would be prudent to understand why and or how thes eentities have infiltrated "the houses of the Holy"....they are trying to coverup or misdirect or defile something of TRUTH, and turn people away from it...because there is some truth to it...
And because this is happening with out much aversion from this practice...it continues, and has been going on for a long time...

As for Marijuana and poppy cultivation..another rue is afoot here...something of mothernatures best renewable green resources...denied!!!
And for growing such a thing sinlessly might just make, what the demonica hate most...holy ground...eh?
Funny lines of opposite parallels no doubt?...and making EDEN comes to mind over matter and the IDOL of Money the Church let back in, brought the evil with it.
Perhaps?

I'd say Jesus forewarned..."You're making a den of Robbers and thieves" and breaking of the commandments only leads to more Evils....

Right?

Right!

Sir Les

Old 09-24-2010, 10:57 AM

26,338 posts, read 93,530,714 times
Sex abuse victim learns of Pope's role – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Old 09-24-2010, 12:11 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,339,239 times
What I don’t understand is why anybody would want to be associated with the Catholic Church anymore. I would think there would come a time when those blinded by faith would have to step back and see they were on the wrong road and make a hard U-turn.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:12 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,193,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Benedict, at the time Archbishop Joseph Ratzinger......

Pope Had Role in Moving Molesting Priest in 1980, Church Says - Bloomberg.com
Gee....there's a shocker....NOT!!!

Old 09-24-2010, 12:28 PM

26,338 posts, read 93,530,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
What I don’t understand is why anybody would want to be associated with the Catholic Church anymore.
Because they have been brainwashed by their parents and they have a large capacity for denial.

http://www.cinemademerde.com/Jesus_Camp-hands.gif (broken link)

Last edited by Charles; 09-24-2010 at 12:37 PM..

Old 09-24-2010, 12:28 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,114,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
What I don’t understand is why anybody would want to be associated with the Catholic Church anymore. I would think there would come a time when those blinded by faith would have to step back and see they were on the wrong road and make a hard U-turn.
Well, since you asked, the Roman Catholic Church is the church that Jesus Christ Himself founded to speak for him in time in matters of Faith and Morals through the Magesterium.

The crime of sexual abuse is a grave sin, whether committed by a priest or a layman. The Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church stands firm on this, as it does on many moral issues. I have explained this many times you, yet you continue to pretend it is not.

Will there ever come a time when you, who are blinded by anti-Catholic Moderator cut: edit and pride, will step back and see that you are on the wrong road and make a hard U-turn? Many converts who came before you have done just that.

Last edited by june 7th; 09-24-2010 at 01:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality