U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 02:35 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,095,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Well Then...Let us not forget the words of God...and the reason he made us...which is in the first pages of the Bible....TO TEND AND KEEP THE GARDEN!....and that should be as far as it goes!...But it went further didn't it?...according to Scripture...I can take any of the words put together in a coherant sentance, and use it to further inforce God and his will and word...to US Humans!

Now If you refuse to believe in God...then there is no magical overseer, and giver, and maker.

So with science we have one Planet, and six billion plus people living on it...and we have need of certain requirements...Being..Clean enviroments in which to live, the enviroments have to be based on some principles...eh?
Now we start with what is natural for us...being a system that is perpetual...and Giving...but also needing service..(Eden)...
ANd that system provides us with a dome of ozone, fresh air, clean waters, and sound healthy soils...when and only when it is maintained properly!

There is no getting around this one...unless you want to live in a test tube...with machines cleaning the pollution we prodice, and some chemically made proteens and nurishment tied in through a tube.

Is that what you want?

So then when we put down the Engraven Imaged IDol....and we follow the commandments of God, and his laws of the lands, and precepts and covenants upheld....and we put Back some...(tidings)...God helps us.

But if we do not do...then God does not help...infact he turns away, and even against us....See WTC 9/11 event...and the woes there after, for the humansacrifices being preformed in wars with no merits or truths!

Draw your lines to the earthquakes...the storms of oddity..and Here is where oddyssey meets the paradoxes of reality....and tell me I am wrong?

There for I will not stop or it will never come to be...as God has asked of Us or me...or them.

They will turn their weapons into pitch forks and prunning hooks, before the end!

But will it be in time to stop the death of planet Earth?

And the intent of killing it?

"Woe to them who harm the earth"...I have underlined many times for a good reason!

So let us read the hole truth, and nothing but the hole truth into this eh?

You put in something...You get out something...

Jesus said...I came to serve and be served....

And we all have to do service in the Garden, sinlessly to gain forgiveness!

"DO NO MORE SIN AND BE FORGIVEN"...was also said By Jesus to the prostitute...

But said nothing to the sower of seeds...

Smile.

Sir Les

Yeah right.

Nobody will ever make a point with you. You remind me of the folks who believe they were picked up by aliens and taken to the galaxy of mirth and monkeys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2010, 03:54 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,048,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
Yeah right.

Nobody will ever make a point with you. You remind me of the folks who believe they were picked up by aliens and taken to the galaxy of mirth and monkeys.

What point are you trying to make with suggestions in this post?

I am making not only a scientific truth...from knowns in this reality...But also tying in Religion of the old and new testements...and moral aspects of life....to my perspective point...which is a valid point of view which includes all life...

So if we only have one planet, and the building blocks are God, and plants, and other living things which in some way come together in unions to form this reality I am in...and so are you.

It would be prudent to understand what is being conveyed here....that is tangable and valid....according to this reality!....not the alien one...at least not yet.

So we have a planet that supports life...and we humans are in some bent way polluting it, and sucking it dry.....feeding off it...and other bent things....

And we have word of some wisdoms...in scripture about a Garden, and a God, and a reason for being made....and this entity has spoken word to someone about our making....and why...and what we are suppose to be doing here...is taking care of it, or restoring it to a likeness of something that was first made...so that we can walk with God.

Now if we are his children...then we should do as God has done...and look..he says he has given us all the green plants and trees yielding seed, and herbs, for food...
Not that it is all for Human consumption....but it is all for food...and compost...to soil...which inturn makes more medium to grow more..and is part of a cycle of systematic entites or principles elementals....etc.

And this is explinental in its capacity to do what it does...if it is well cared for...we can multiply it not only on earth, but into the heavens...with God.

So The statement to tend and keep the garden is a constant.= eternal= perpetually established....if we keep it...

And God said all the plants are Good...

So no one can say they are bad...if they are used in the right way or as intended by God....(do not touch this one) but it was present in his garden...which brings Genesis to life...and the fall...can be corrected, by putting it back sinlessly....the opposite...the reverse.....and it is logical!

Now,.. no matter how uneducated I might be to you....Sowing certain seeds (Omegas)in a certain way...has shown me more about God, than of what is not seen by the many today who profess their belief in God and do nothing in the Garden to help him.

If You wish to know God..ALPHA AND OMEGA..walk like God, and make a garden Like I said which is what He said......sinlessly, with the ideal of making a better world and feeding the birds good seeds.....

Do that.....and then come back and tell me what happened to you spiritually .

The problem you will have to face is Money is a Idol, and If you have it...well then your a sinner...and you cannot complete the service sinlessly...so you have need of the baptist, and prayer...to cleans oneself.

Then you can go and sow that seeds or seeds for forgiveness, and in making more EDENS....which can feed and cloth, and shelter the multitudes!...freely!

Now I just gave you the keys to the kingdom of God.

And your going to say....something stupid to retort your superiority over me?...I can say I have done it myself....that is why I'm saying what I say....

And I say...Look deeper into the reality your in...and Ask why they are at war with marijuana , coca, and poppy growers?...if they say "IN GOD WE TRUST" and God says it is all Good...then where is the error?

And I tell you it is not with the Afghani or Talaban or Cubains, or Mexicains, or other nations who grow these plants...

The problem lies with the bent world trade/NAfta/ and UN...and the USA and Commonwealth countries...and their lies of FREE TRADE bull.

Lies and liars...there is not freedom in these democracys if...if you have to support war/murder...for that binds you to sin...and thus you do not ever achieve the evolutionary estate God is offering.

And every avenue to peace has not been sought out or enacted...if Marijuana is a way to it (peace)...then they should atleast try to use it for that...right?

And then there is a fuel that Marijuana makes that is clean burning Called ethanol/// but they do not want that today// it would ruin their fossil fuel and polluted planet senerio!

Amen?

Last edited by Sir Les; 03-14-2010 at 04:27 PM..

Old 03-14-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I am making not only a scientific truth...from knowns in this reality...But also tying in Religion of the old and new testements...and moral aspects of life....to my perspective point...which is a valid point of view which includes all life...
You're too loaded with it to understand what an opionated bible thumper you are...that's the only truth an objective human would gleen from what you just stated.

The bible is AT BEST a collection of Jewish fairy tales which encompass so much fiction that only Mickey Mouse and his associates at Disney could go along with it! That's my opinion!

Last edited by Melvin.George; 03-14-2010 at 05:48 PM..

Old 03-14-2010, 06:02 PM

598 posts, read 813,858 times
Oh, one common way humans put words in God's mouth is through reading "signs" -- religious leaders can "read signs" from God: "you need to pay church again, I just read the signs. God said so."

Old 03-14-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
You're too loaded with it to understand what an opionated bible thumper you are...that's the only truth an objective human would gleen from what you just stated.

The bible is AT BEST a collection of Jewish fairy tales which encompass so much fiction that only Mickey Mouse and his associates at Disney could go along with it! That's my opinion!
Bible thumper?....I have only referenced the truth out of the bible...and my reality...to you.

If I am a Bible thumper...Then the whole world is in for a hell of a shake up!...for when I thump the Bible...I Pound the Earth and heaven..for righteousness!

Cause when I pound the world for the truth...I Get answers from the world!...and they are lying to me about engraven things being good....and as I see it, and know it to be so against the commandments of God...Planet Earth it is being polluted by Humans!....and it is being done for false profits, and ill gains!...the more they pollute it...the more ill people are created...the more pharmacuticals they sell to make profit off the ills they created...and have all who drive those pollutants into the enviroments as partners!!!

That is not from the Bible?..(WOE TO THEM WHO HARM THE EARTH)..everything of this earth is of the Bible!

So how can one denie it?...if it is showing you right in your face...the destuction being done...

And if we humans continue to pollute this world to its final end....and I see with some there is no turning back....
When that end is inevitable and near its final curtain call...You might just pick up that Bible and read it for yourself...a few times over...
So us Bible thumpers can stop thumping the word into those who do not do what it says.

For if we did do...we would make what God makes...
And as we have word that God made Eden, and Humankind as helpers of that estate...eventually over time...and many sorrows....it will be done by all!...RESTORED AS IT ONCE WAS is greator> than not at all!

Cause that is the way it works here....and there...and everywhere God made Edens!

Jesus said " God has many mansions "
And that means something to who?
Jesus also said " Those who do the will of the father, shall enter paradise"

That to me is a self fulfilling paradox , I seem to have stumbled into.

What was taken in disobediance , is replaced sinlessly by a sinless soul...which fulfills Rev 17:17.

And look they went to war...when they could have made peace!

So the bloodshed in these humansacrifices they have openly asked for, and thanked the people in partnership and support by the taxed hand, and also asking for the support of MURDERING PEOPLE FOR GROWING PLANTS....is not something out of the Bible....it is out of this reality...which is bent to my mind...as God has made it perfectly clear that all the plants are given as gifts to make EDENS Of OUR OWN>>>which is greator than not making any!..for the fewer Edens there are, the less food there will be...as God either comes to aid, or to take away his hand...

Now sowing seeds makes more food, which feeds more people...no money required!

That is a vailid Fact!

And I don't care how you think money will grow...it is not a valid truth...it is delusional...and it feeds no one really!

So lets just keep to the validity of the ideal of sowing seeds for a better world order...a free world order...a shared world order..with free trade...and those words meaning what they say!

Then we are truly FREE and in that we come in tune with God.

No more lies or liars!

Just the truth and God and the garden principles in tact...as God has asked of us all...for it is the undeniable truth out of not only the bible...but this reality I am in!

A men?

Old 03-14-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir les View Post
when i thump the bible...i pound the earth and heaven..for righteousness!
rotfl

Old 03-14-2010, 07:48 PM

rotfl...

Oh yah Disney Land is no longer a fairytale of old jewish faith...and Mickey is not cheap to see....but if you pay to see him in Disney Land, you wont be disapointed cause he is a big mouse!

As for fiction...it fuels the economies of this world....every Idea that is not made yet,,, is fiction!
Going to the moon was fiction...and into space...once was fiction...eh?
So why not God the creator with intelligence beyond Human scope?....maybe because most of febble minds cannot submit to that.

Don't let that stop fiction from becoming reality...and it never will by you alone!

Eden can be made...and Edens also...not so hard to fanthom or Fantham for that matter...of which I speak...and even easier to do once you commit to doing it....eh?

rotfl...

Old 03-14-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
rotfl...

Oh yah Disney Land is no longer a fairytale of old jewish faith...and Mickey is not cheap to see....but if you pay to see him in Disney Land, you wont be disapointed cause he is a big mouse!

As for fiction...it fuels the economies of this world....every Idea that is not made yet,,, is fiction!
Going to the moon was fiction...and into space...once was fiction...eh?
So why not God the creator with intelligence beyond Human scope?....maybe because most of febble minds cannot submit to that.

Don't let that stop fiction from becoming reality...and it never will by you alone!

Eden can be made...and Edens also...not so hard to fanthom or Fantham for that matter...of which I speak...and even easier to do once you commit to doing it....eh?

rotfl...
Like I said before, Mark Twain said faith was believing what we know ain't so. Count me out of that.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Like I said before, Mark Twain said faith was believing what we know ain't so. Count me out of that.
Well so much for Mark Twain....

Eden might not be so...only because no one has truly tried?
That is not true...they have tried, and some "Jesus" have fulfilled all the requirements and deeds done on the Mount of Olives, in secret, when all were sleeping that were with him in his final hours...Jesus sowed some seeds....and these seeds he sowed, were for the two that were to come after him...that would start the beginning of the end times.

Now what and why, when and where ,are answered by me for me to do, that I have done so with out knowingly knowing what I did do, and for what reason?...I thought a selfless thought, to help a helpless creation of God...for God loves the Birds and feeds them.
And I fell into the line God takes to do so...so in that estate..I put myself in line with being able to see God .
And I did!

So my idea of God is not made up of fairytales...it is on the foundation of my reality and what I saw, when doing that service in my back yard..for the birds...mindlessly, selflessly, and sinlessly as a child...with no idea of money in my mind or in my hand or possesion...for we as a family were poor....and as a child Money was not a factor yet in my life.
But the creation of God was.

And the birds were sick in my neighbourhood...So sowing the good food, as hemp is for them...containing the omega elementals..being like God or part of God in being Omega...that is also in fish...As Jesus showed us.
This seed is vital to certain types of life.

Now we are moving beyond Mark Twain here.

And if we remove this entity from the enviroments...a entity that ties the sun to the Earth....in its first degree.
And helps make ozone..in the second degree.
Consumes C02 in the third degree, and because it is a sun plant, it transpires water to air quickly, and makes air abundantly...which is the breathe of life.
And it produces food for insect, and animals from the leaves and seeds, and roots!
It climatizes by storing heat from the sun's energy and storing it in itself...so regions can be made habitable by sowing this plant.

And it composts to mycelliums for the soils and fungi to be produced that purify and remove harmful bacteria, and virus from the enviroments it is grown on.

Thus Holy hollow Ground...when the sower is sinless...it reflects and multiples the intent of the sower.....which is connected...it opens that door to God...or to something else...that might be dependant on the viewers understanding of what is being viewed.

That is why it is deemed or coined as being Bad or Evil by the historians who Now prohibite it with the idea that it cause people to become demons!

it is only their own sin or evil in them that is being magnified by the plants natural charm.

If one is sinless with it...then sinlessness should abound...and peace is a alternate truth to some who have witnessed it.

Thus going beyond Mark Twain....it is tangable, it is in our reality, and scope, and means to do...and to try..and to find out for oneself...

And that is also part of the Bible..to seek answers for oneself...

Now you want to know God's word for yourself...then you have to speak to God..

And all we have are a few words in the bible...that lead to something...and a way to walk to get there to speak to God...

I just gave you the path...You have to walk to get the real word from God, by yourself...

Or wait till Jesus comes...and I tell you he will not come, unless we fulfill the word and will of God....Like I did do....and so God is coming down, and or Christ is coming up....as the Earth shakes...and soon the heavens will too...

I have a few more seeds to sow....Gotta go now...

If anything be Good
Be well
God blesses those who do...and that is not a new idea.

Sir Les
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality