U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2010, 04:42 AM

13,938 posts, read 9,700,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
The greatest number of Jewish people will be found in Israel today.
Well you provided this link in post #245....

World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

....which shows that there are 6.5 million living in N.America compared with 4.95 million living in Israel.

The top twelve Jewish populations in the world are:
1. USA = 6,500,000
2. ISRAEL = 4,950,000

But it's off topic anyway so no matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 04:55 AM

7,654 posts, read 9,691,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Good grief, how many times are you going to repeat this figurine stuff...This must be at least the 6th or 7th time.

How many times are you going to reject them, yet can offer us no scientific review that would allow for such a rejection? And of course it's harder to reject them, when others try to debunk them, and discover the dinosaur figurines are being tested with dates coming back at 1500 B.P. It must be really embarrassing for you guys. LOL

Old 04-13-2010, 04:58 AM

35,001 posts, read 9,048,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post

....which shows that there are 6.5 million living in N.America compared with 4.95 million living in Israel.

1. USA = 6,500,000
2. ISRAEL = 4,950,000

It is. But let me predict that Campbell will either argue that, if it isn't true now, it will be in some prophecy - fulfilling time in the future, so he's still right, or he will simply make the same claim again somewhere else, hoping that no - one will remember.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:06 AM

7,654 posts, read 9,691,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post

1. USA = 6,500,000
2. ISRAEL = 4,950,000

Your link is from 2001. My link is from 2006. And my arguement was not about North America, or the world at large. It was about the greatest number of Jews found in a single nation.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 AM

13,938 posts, read 9,700,357 times
Quote:
Your link is from 2001. My link is from 2006. And my arguement was not about North America, or the world at large. It was about the greatest number of Jews found in a single nation.
It wasn't MY link you old fraud. It was YOUR link. One that you gave to show that there were more Jews in Israel . Obviously, you didn't read it properly because it proved you wrong.

And your Wiki link also says....

"Other sources cite higher estimates. For example, the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics estimates the number of Israeli Jews to be 5.6 million and the U.S. Census Bureau estimates the American Jewish population to be as many as 6.4 million."

Old 04-13-2010, 05:22 AM

2,616 posts, read 3,928,641 times
Quote:
Oh, you have a doctorate in paleontology do you? Which university were you educated in?
I could tell you which University I was educated at, but that is irrelevant and ad hominen. You should know all evidence must be interpreted, don't be naive!

Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 AM

35,001 posts, read 9,048,533 times
Quote:
I must say I hadn't thought of that! If the US is a nation with nore Jews than israel, (thus undermining your prophecy) then redefine the US as not being a single nation. I must admit you're good.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:07 AM

4,073 posts, read 4,976,563 times
Quote:
Who is the culprit that took this thread so far off topic?

The main problems with intelligent design is that it is about politics and religion, not science, is not testable and it is just a sneaky attempt to get religion and creation taught in schools. Good that it fooled none of the powers that be.
Probably C34. He always seems to be the one to divert thread topics onto biblical prophecies.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:04 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,091,955 times
Default I wish I were, I wish I might....

1) Citing prophecies that have yet to happen, by virtue of the vaguest of suggestions that they appear to be inevitable if you squint your eyes and mind tight, or if they are "trending" towards an undefined future time or place, is hardly credible prophecy. It's wishful.

2) Citing purposeful Intelligent Design by citing examples of Evolution isn't credible either. It's wishful.

3) Claiming Intelligent Design without any evidence of it, or where, in fact, there's excellent opposing evidence, is not credible. It's wishful.

4) Assembling an array of easily disproved elements for ID does not present a credible argument. Only a wishful one.

5) Repeating old statements which, by your own links, have been disproved many times over, is both tiresome and more importantly, very telling about your own wishful credibility and honesty.

There DOES seem to be one common and accurate element here though... I wish I knew what it as....

Old 04-13-2010, 11:52 AM

30,043 posts, read 30,774,490 times
Why are most Christians so obstinate?.....Martin Luther said it best........."All the articles of our Christian faith, which God has revealed to us in His Word, are in presence of reason sheerly impossible, absurd, and false. Reason in no way contributes to faith. For reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things."...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality