U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 09:46 PM

3,440 posts, read 7,048,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNobody View Post
Perhaps practice meditation or read a science book. The akashic records aren't located in this reality, so you'd have to use meditation, so I've heard.
Yea, but that only tells me about what is already here... I want to know about what has already been here, but has been lost over time (e.g., 50,000 BCE.)

As far as meditation, I will look into it....

thanks for the feedback
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 10:37 PM

2,708 posts, read 2,983,980 times
there is a lot of information on here and knowledge too. Are you looking for someone to 'follow' because there are many folk (not me!) who would have you 'follow' the bible.

If you want to find out about what has been happening here on Earth and in the surrounding areas for the last x millions of years you could read a book called "voyagers - secrets of amenti" Better than the bible any day. Also that system will give you information on the Akashic Records too.

I believe that you need certain things turned on and pathways opened in your spiritual anatomy to be able to access the ARs, and you have to do this yourself and NOT let anyone else do it for you.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:52 PM

3,440 posts, read 7,048,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
there is a lot of information on here and knowledge too. Are you looking for someone to 'follow' because there are many folk (not me!) who would have you 'follow' the bible.

If you want to find out about what has been happening here on Earth and in the surrounding areas for the last x millions of years you could read a book called "voyagers - secrets of amenti" Better than the bible any day. Also that system will give you information on the Akashic Records too.

I believe that you need certain things turned on and pathways opened in your spiritual anatomy to be able to access the ARs, and you have to do this yourself and NOT let anyone else do it for you.
Thank you.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:56 PM

240 posts, read 336,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Yea, but that only tells me about what is already here... I want to know about what has already been here, but has been lost over time (e.g., 50,000 BCE.)

As far as meditation, I will look into it....

thanks for the feedback
Look up Lobsang Rampa, you might find him interesting.

Old 03-19-2010, 06:21 PM

2,708 posts, read 2,983,980 times
I bought all of Lobsang Rampa books and worked my way through them. I thought they were very good. He got a lot of stick in the various press though but I always though it was an interesting read and not difficult for anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality