Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 04:50 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
join any christian church-you'l find everything about him-

.........o.k im only joking folks dont take it too seriously-and i have respect for all religious people-i just think the vision you's have of satan is an illusion-i love Jesus as much as any of you's but i can see that the information interpreted from the bible of today is a bit twarted and misleading-if you take all the good bits Jesus said then you'll see a clearer picture of what beuty really is-reality is beutifull,and everyone has a long way to go

.so dont think that im taking a dig at christian individuals,when i was a christian the people were actually genuinly nice people-it was just their philosophy that was screwed up and it wasnt their fault really they just really belived what was been thougt-and so did i .

so my joke about satan in the christian church is not meant to cause offense and since i beleive satan isnt real-not in form anyway-i can say that it has nothing to do with Jesus because He is real and its just a joke...............peace to all.....
No offence taken by me or any other atheist, since we agree at least on one bit of atheism - non belief in Satan, even if he is in the Bible. You just need to see that there is no more evidence for any other supernatural Biblical being than Satan and you and I will be on the same page.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2010, 05:37 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
No offence taken by me or any other atheist, since we agree at least on one bit of atheism - non belief in Satan, even if he is in the Bible. You just need to see that there is no more evidence for any other supernatural Biblical being than Satan and you and I will be on the same page.
satan is actuallly the ego-but if your asking me to beleive in no God then i'd have to ignore all them experiences in my life-which i cant do-that's plenty of evidence for me and i didnt need the bible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality