Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 12:39 PM

33,534 posts, read 37,136,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
OK mister negative. All of these things come about because of the sinful nature of man, either directly or indirectly. The perfection I speak of is the way everything in natures seems to work together, not that EVERYTHING i perfect. Earth's orbit, the changing of the seasons, the polination of the flowers, storms that bring rain, food being provided for ALL creatures, etc.

Charles
I'm not a negative person at all, but I'm a realist. I was just pointing out that there is no perfection neither in the life on earth, nor the earth and universe itself...Earths orbit is NOT perfect; it varies and when it does it causes ice ages, global warming, changes lush climates to uninhabitable deserts, raises and lowers sea levels, killing life of all kinds...Nothing is perfect, and your concept of sin has nothing to do with it.

Snowball Earth: New evidence hints at global glaciation 716.5 million years ago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 07:05 PM

694 posts, read 745,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I'm not a negative person at all, but I'm a realist. I was just pointing out that there is no perfection neither in the life on earth, nor the earth and universe itself...Earths orbit is NOT perfect; it varies and when it does it causes ice ages, global warming, changes lush climates to uninhabitable deserts, raises and lowers sea levels, killing life of all kinds...Nothing is perfect, and your concept of sin has nothing to do with it.

Snowball Earth: New evidence hints at global glaciation 716.5 million years ago
I wasn't saying the orbit is perfect, the fact that is repeats over and over and over with everything still working as effectively one large mechanism from DNA up to planetary scales. As far as sin not having anything to do with it, that is my belief. The fact that you don't believe that way is irrelivant(sp). We can neither prove nor disprove that. Sorry for misintereping your realism for negativity.

Charles

Last edited by cpsTN; 04-10-2010 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Made an addition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality