U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 10:35 AM

2,981 posts, read 4,463,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
The book of Enoch is very important to our understanding of many things which our current bible has left out; leaving us ill informed..lacking knowledge. That being said, without that book we never get the full understanding of evil spirits (Nephilim) cursed to torment mankind. But it also gives us the secret mysteries of how to defeat them also. It point to the coming of HaShem as King of kings and the judgement of sin(ners).

As you read it, it reads much like book of Daniel or Ezekiel. Those of us who really love YHWH has always felt there was information missing but didn't know where to find it. For whatever reason, God felt NOW is the time this book to be revealed to his chosen "called out" ones. I for one am going to read for deeper understanding and revelation knowledge.

Let us pray he continue to replace those missing books of his word and gives us the wisdom that we can move and mature to that Bride his Son waits for.
Without 1 Enoch, we would never know what the role of the Watchers mentioned in Daniel is, or who they are. Daniel does not need to explain them nor to re-lay the foundational doctrine of them, as that is already done, once, by Enoch, for all time.

The Sons of Zadok, who are the heirs to the royal priesthood in Israel [and who will come near YHWH in the Person of Jesus Christ, to minister, in the millennial temple, as Ezekiel states*], kept Enoch as Scripture, in their "collection of writings" [which means "Bible"] and those manuscripts discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls show that the 1 Enoch that the Ethiopian Church kept always in their Bible does not differ from the ancient copies of it in the DSS [but the parables section are not yet discovered -or allowed to be revealed that they are there, in the DSS collection, because they are about the Son of Man in heaven, who was to come and now is come, and who is Jesus the Christ]. Also there is the Book of the Giants in the DSS manuscripts, written by Enoch also, which is missing from the Ethiopian Enoch copies.
Quote:

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:Eze 48:11 [It shall be] for the priests that are sanctified of the sons of Zadok; which have kept my charge, which went not astray when the children of Israel went astray, as the Levites went astray.

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 05-11-2010 at 10:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 AM

3,250 posts, read 3,142,409 times
I hear what you say Fred314X, YSM is a true one dimensional thinker, proven facts or indeed logic do not penetrate her rigid mindset.
I honestly feel sorry for her, I really do, it's a waste of time trying to debate her, she's too far gone.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:57 AM

1,220 posts, read 780,789 times
Default The Truth

"Christ" is The Position...The Office...and Enoch, the seventh from Adam, by The Grace of God was brought in to occupy it...
"We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth forever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up ? who is this Son of man ?
(John)12:34 KJV.

"I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind:" Psalm 30:12 KJV.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
"Christ" is The Position...The Office...and Enoch, the seventh from Adam, by The Grace of God was brought in to occupy it...
"We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth forever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up ? who is this Son of man ?
(John)12:34 KJV.

"I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind:" Psalm 30:12 KJV.
Enoch saw the Son of Man in heaven. Enoch is not the Son of Man who is in heaven, whom Enoch, alone, saw, who was with God, hidden, and who was God, and who was to come.
Jesus said He is the Son of Man who is [present tense] in heaven and who is [present tense] come down from heaven. Jesus is YHWH come in flesh, and Enoch is a son of Adam, adopted as the son of Christ by translation of His body, before the flood.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:52 PM

1,550 posts, read 3,075,421 times
I agree wholeheartedly YSM. I have spoken to several people who feel (or was told) there are discrepancies in Enoch and has been dismissed as an authenic or unimportant word of God. Has anyone stop to think that we may NOT have all of the books to validate I Enoch; yes that we may not have it ALL??????? For example, Soloman had written many books, the teachings of Jesus is mentioned by John in the very last sentence that there were many teaching by Jesus that "the whole world" could not hold all of the books that would have to be written." Do you think there were only four gospels out of all of the disciples who followed him (not including the women followers of Christ)? Just put yourselves in the disciples sandals. Wouldn't YOU write about YOUR experiences with the SON of God??? I know I would. So did Enoch write his experiences.

How dare we as meer human beings to look down on these writings...it must have been imporant to YHWH our God and NOTE THAT GOD TOOK ENOCH AWAY AND WAS SPARED DEATH...why was he so important to God? Do we obey the belief of worldly scholars with thier limited knowledge? Are they GOD??? Choose now between the teachings of God, the narrow gate few can find and the teachings of men (your new idols on the wide path)

Last edited by eyewrist; 05-13-2010 at 06:30 PM..

Old 05-13-2010, 07:10 PM

3,059 posts, read 3,228,275 times
Ok, I like to think I have heard and seen alot of things in my lifetime. Reading some of these threads at times really puzzles me. I grew up going to various amounts of churches and learning about Jesus and God. I have never heard of Enoch, "flat earthed bible", etc. Where are any of you getting these terms? What is YHWH? It almost seems as if all of this is made up. It's like if I wrote the Book of Bob chap1 verse 2 says "and on the 8th day, Adam planted a fig tree and we all are to partake of that tree". Seriously, that is how this whole conversation is coming off.....Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings , but man what is happening here?

Old 05-13-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Ok, I like to think I have heard and seen alot of things in my lifetime. Reading some of these threads at times really puzzles me. I grew up going to various amounts of churches and learning about Jesus and God. I have never heard of Enoch, "flat earthed bible", etc. Where are any of you getting these terms? What is YHWH? It almost seems as if all of this is made up. It's like if I wrote the Book of Bob chap1 verse 2 says "and on the 8th day, Adam planted a fig tree and we all are to partake of that tree". Seriously, that is how this whole conversation is coming off.....Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings , but man what is happening here?
Any Bible Believing Christian who has attended good seminaries has not only heard of 1 Enoch, but studied it, although they are taught that it is a Jewish book, which is not true.
1 Enoch is in the bible of the Ethiopian Church, and has been in their Bible [which means "collection of writings" since the NT Church began among the early Ethiopians who were Jews, and who had 1 Enoch, as Jews did who studied the prophets, even in Jesus' day.
Copies of 1 Enoch were got from Ethiopia in the late 1700's and brought to England, and they were translated to English [but old English, now] in the early 1800's.
Copies of 1 Enoch were found in the Dead Sea Scroll collection of the Essenes, who called themselves the "sons of Zadok" and who were the rightful and lawful heirs to the royal priesthood in Israel. That they were indeed the sons of Zadok is proved by the temple books found in their manuscript collections, and also bottles of the holy incense were found there, which only the temple priests had authority and the recipe to make -and more proofs of their being indeed the sons of Zadok are in the Dead Sea Scroll collections.
The 1 Enoch manuscripts from there are copies of Enoch, and the copies they had left were dated [in the materials used to write with and upon], to the 3rd century BC -but that is "copies", not the original, and Abram had it as the DSS Genesis Apocryphon [DSS collection] states.
Early Christians wrote of Enoch as Scripture, and believed it to be Scripture and accurate. Jude quotes it as Enoch's prophecy , seventh from Adam.
It was banned in the west, by Rome, almost four hundred years after the NT Church was founded, and called it Scripture -as in "sacred writings". It did not take the Holy Spirit four hundred years to change His mind on Enoch being Scripture, inspired of God, and Ethiopia did not agree with Rome, and kept Enoch in their Bible.
YHWH is the name of the Living Spirit, in any language, but in the OT it is written YHWH, and is "pronounced" as four vowels, as Josephus said.
The English translations changed YHWH to "LORD", but YHWH is What the Living Spirit is, and it means "LIFE/BREAH".

And there is no flat earthed Bible, nor is Enoch a flat earth book, by any means. Those who make that claim are downright making up stories, to harrass. What the Bible and Enoch do teach [among other things], is that the earth is fixed in place; does not rotate, tilt or spin; and that the heavens and all that is in them, orbit the earth, which is a globe [Hebrew "tebel", translated as "world", in English, and "globe", from the Dead Sea Scrolls, several times

Old 05-13-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Any Bible Believing Christian who has attended good seminaries has not only heard of 1 Enoch, but studied it, although they are taught that it is a Jewish book, which is not true.
1 Enoch is in the bible of the Ethiopian Church, and has been in their Bible [which means "collection of writings" since the NT Church began among the early Ethiopians who were Jews, and who had 1 Enoch, as Jews did who studied the prophets, even in Jesus' day.
Copies of 1 Enoch were got from Ethiopia in the late 1700's and brought to England, and they were translated to English [but old English, now] in the early 1800's.
Copies of 1 Enoch were found in the Dead Sea Scroll collection of the Essenes, who called themselves the "sons of Zadok" and who were the rightful and lawful heirs to the royal priesthood in Israel. That they were indeed the sons of Zadok is proved by the temple books found in their manuscript collections, and also bottles of the holy incense were found there, which only the temple priests had authority and the recipe to make -and more proofs of their being indeed the sons of Zadok are in the Dead Sea Scroll collections.
The 1 Enoch manuscripts from there are copies of Enoch, and the copies they had left were dated [in the materials used to write with and upon], to the 3rd century BC -but that is "copies", not the original, and Abram had it as the DSS Genesis Apocryphon [DSS collection] states.
Early Christians wrote of Enoch as Scripture, and believed it to be Scripture and accurate. Jude quotes it as Enoch's prophecy , seventh from Adam.
It was banned in the west, by Rome, almost four hundred years after the NT Church was founded, and called it Scripture -as in "sacred writings". It did not take the Holy Spirit four hundred years to change His mind on Enoch being Scripture, inspired of God, and Ethiopia did not agree with Rome, and kept Enoch in their Bible.
YHWH is the name of the Living Spirit, in any language, but in the OT it is written YHWH, and is "pronounced" as four vowels, as Josephus said.
The English translations changed YHWH to "LORD", but YHWH is What the Living Spirit is, and it means "LIFE/BREAH".

Ok....I guess I'll take it up with my Pastor and try to learn some of this on my own....thanks.....

Old 05-13-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Ok....I guess I'll take it up with my Pastor and try to learn some of this on my own....thanks.....
You will need to learn it on your own. If your pastor had known it, he would have already told you so.
My copy of 1 Enoch is by a Baptist pastor, Ronald Brown, got from Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/Book-Enoch-Ron...mm_pap_title_0
And here is a link to Enoch online, put up by a man who believes Enoch is Scripture, as I do, and is and is for today: Summa Scriptura: For many believers an undiscovered treasure trove of blessing!

Old 05-13-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
You will need to learn it on your own. If your pastor had known it, he would have already told you so.
My copy of 1 Enoch is by a Baptist pastor, Ronald Brown, got from Amazon.com. Amazon.com: The Book of Enoch (9780967573717): Ronald K. Brown: Books
And here is a link to Enoch online, put up by a man who believes Enoch is Scripture, as I do, and is and is for today: Summa Scriptura: For many believers an undiscovered treasure trove of blessing!

Ok, thanks for the info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or