Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 04:46 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,041 times

Advertisements

SIR LES- you said in another post that sex was only for procreation and that everything else is sin,just wondering are you cellebate,if not then you are doing just the same thing as evderyone else is,

"judge not yet ye be judged"-Jesus

"let he who has no sin cast the first stone"-Jesus

"people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones"-some lad

it is not the gays who are forcing themselves down your neck ,it is you doing the forcing down there necks.

Im sure there are not many,if- not one,gay person out there has a problem with heterosexuals,but its the so calles straight's that seeem to have the problem with them,

if you are having a spiritual war against sex then bye your own standards,1-should not do it yourself,,and 2-be having a go at everyone doin it,and you know how silly thats gonna look.- I agree that certain sex is wrong like rape,etc.imotional stuff,like sleaping around when you ment to be faithfull-honour,nobility,Im a big beleiver in these things too,and care,and commpassion and one or two you should work on---tolerance,understanding,

Old 05-11-2010, 09:45 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,314,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
And we will take notes to see what comes of it, is another solution the wrath of God solves for!...Oh I see austrailia was somethnig along those lines...and it burns every year with fire season.

Sir Les
I'm sorry, I couldn't let this statement go by without comment. This would have to be one of the most ridiculous comments I've seen on this board (and that's saying something!). Are you really implying that the bushfires we experience every year in this country are somehow your god's punishments because we allow homosexuality? Seasonal bushfires are a natural and essential part of Australia's ecosystem. Plants could not reproduce without it, it rejuvenates the whole bush. This, and the fact that the bushfires were a part of the landscape for thousands of years before Christianity was even invented and eventually found its way to this continent, shows just how deeply flawed your arguments really are. Your whole post is designed to perpetuate fear and ignorance.

Just to add a general comment on homosexuality. There is evidence to suggest that homosexuality does have indications in neuroanatomy, one of which being that a specific set of nuclei in the hypothalamus have been found to be twice as large in heterosexual men than in women and homosexual men, this indicates that it is a genetic rather than environmental trait and therefore not a choice (or even learned) but a natural state.

If you believe that we were created then you might want to take issue with the designer rather than the design.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:36 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
I'm sorry, I couldn't let this statement go by without comment. This would have to be one of the most ridiculous comments I've seen on this board (and that's saying something!). Are you really implying that the bushfires we experience every year in this country are somehow your god's punishments because we allow homosexuality? Seasonal bushfires are a natural and essential part of Australia's ecosystem. Plants could not reproduce without it, it rejuvenates the whole bush. This, and the fact that the bushfires were a part of the landscape for thousands of years before Christianity was even invented and eventually found its way to this continent, shows just how deeply flawed your arguments really are. Your whole post is designed to perpetuate fear and ignorance.

Just to add a general comment on homosexuality. There is evidence to suggest that homosexuality does have indications in neuroanatomy, one of which being that a specific set of nuclei in the hypothalamus have been found to be twice as large in heterosexual men than in women and homosexual men, this indicates that it is a genetic rather than environmental trait and therefore not a choice (or even learned) but a natural state.

If you believe that we were created then you might want to take issue with the designer rather than the design.
your talkin to a man who said he finds it "amuzing and amazing that the wrath of God is upon us",very entertaining alright,

i just dont think certain people can learn,or old dogs cant learn new tricks or something is goin on and this lad cant change his ways-,but prove me wrong Sir Les,please prove me wrong.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:38 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
As the other posted said in your posted quote...What is Good for some is not good for others!!

This is the point I am making...
For it is not to will one or over the other...but with God's word we are to conform to!

if you want to be Gay and Lesbian or beastiality or transgender...excuse yourself from the flock of those who do not want it in their lives or their reality!
Stop trying to pollute their minds that their beliefs according to scripture are immoral and unjust.
Stop making us out to be the bad here, or the indifferent!

We all have to conform to God's will and God's word...with out making excuses for our sins...For Jesus said to not only the Prostitute to stop sinning but all those who sin knowingly and continually over time.....For when he asked for one who had no sin (only Jesus had no sin) to cast the first stone,...Jesus chose "forgiveness if She would do no more sin"......none were worthy enough to cast the first stone to kill the prostitute.(except Jesus)..but what about the one who commited sin with her? even he had sin...and so Stop sinning for all was the message fOR By Jesus!

See?
Killing is not permitted with the Laws of God....
So to kill is a sin...and to be sinless, one must avert and try to correct the problems first and foremost, with all possible solutions and directions, before resorting to the extremes.

If you proclaim you are not Man, and Not woman...remove yourselves from amoungst them then...and stop using the innocent as your shield from God's wrath and woe and judgement....

Make your own communities...make your own churches...and your own country and goverment...
Expell those who are not Gay or Lesbian from your flocks...without your bent judgements!!!...
And we will take notes to see what comes of it, is another solution the wrath of God solves for!...Oh I see austrailia was somethnig along those lines...and it burns every year with fire season...as does the USA, and even now in Canada...odd wealther...Yep!

That way those who are Man and Woman and are trying to comply with God's word and will, are not punished along with those who continually sin..
Is this not for the greator Good of God and Humankind?

So I speak not only for Humankind...But a few others that are trying to obey God....If they continue to sin, more woe and wrath is coming...because that is the reward for SIN...By God's own word...

That means it is not my word...Although I try to uphold it!
It is not my will, But God's will that compells me to say it!

If you refuse to correct the sin you do, when the truth is presented to you..not only in Biblical form, but Biological truth...then what are we to do?...if this behavior is cause Gods anger?...move away!
That way...you can have your rewards for disobediance and sin fall on those who are!...

Those trying to comply with God, without changing any of the words or doctrine of the Bible, can exist without Wrath and woe upon them....for there is a warning about changing any of the words in the Bible...and that too I am trying to avoid for ALL LIFE!

Now if you say you LOVE...you will see the merit of the suggestion I am making...
Seperating the Wolves from the sheep is a good thing...symboloically speaking!
And it looks Good on paper!
Put it into action...make it so...stop hidding behind the holy, and the righteous, and amoungst the others...so as to avert God's anger...and pervert their minds!
Stand out on your own...and go with those who are like you into one place!

Ah...That would be LOVE of thy Neighour, beyond the selfish love that is now showing in the world, as they try to change the scripture to include the sexually lude in wedlock... the wrath and woe is coming because of the Sin that they do...and the churches not listening to the warnings of God about changing things to suite SIN!

And wanting to save those who have no sin, or are trying to comply to God's word and will as it is written....I am with them!

Do you see the greator Good? or your selfish sin being before God?

Love God and his will and word...and do it...that is the real solution for all sin.
For if we Love God, we would do as God sais!

If we are intelligent beings...we would listen to the words of peace!
I offer up that solution to make peace between both... and all parties involved!,,,including God!

You see it as an attack....I have been attacked by them physically and mentally for a very long time....I have hate in me because of what they(bent spirits of sexual ludeness) have done to my Brother (Now infected with death), and my sisters (mental issues), and myself...at the angish of my Mother who was fooled by them...
But do I ask for them to be slaughtered???...before offering a solution to all?...if they try live the right way, with my bent solution for their bent problems, which is a problem for all if God is angered by it ?

Don't you want peace in the world?
Don't you want health in the world?
Don't you want to be one of God's children with no sin?

Then if you say yes...You have to conform to God...and stop trying to change "the Wedlock", or any other part of the Bible...for woe and Wrath will surely come to ALL...By way Of Sin if it continues.
And it is already here!

So be mindful...Be good...be perfect!...Now that is caring for something that is not like me...and asking nicely to stop or change and make it right, according to design......and they have not even tried it out..and they already repute it!

God bless then..?

God looks at Love?...God is Love of life...ALL LIFE...But not the human conception of it....God's conception of it!!!!! humans must learn!

Does it not say in the scripture...GOD MADE LIFE?...So What are Humans Making?...and this is something to ponder...if it is made under a IDol of engraven imaged thing that is being enforced on us for or to have Life...it breaks a commandment...and error ensues, and evil is born///
But they do not teach this in Church!

So Sin has many masters!
Evil comes from continued sin!

Spirit world?...spirits do not have SEX!

End Message!

Sir Les
You are still funny, sir les!!!

Prostitution is not the same as homosexuality. Big difference!

Second, God's word is LOVE. When you live in LOVE, you cannot sin and that goes for homosexuals as well as heterosexuals. You have been deceived.

In my own church, we have homosexual ministers and they are appointed with the blessings of Jesus and quite a many Celestials. When we are living God's word, which is love, and not some man made book, we are doing the will of God. To oust one because you disagree with them or their lifestyle, is not living God's word. You are basing them on what you would have them do and not what comes natural.

Third, God is never ever wrathful or angry. He loves all without condition. Do you understand what that means? He puts no condition on anything we do. It's humans who are conditional because they live in fear. You live in fear.

There isn't anything anyone can do to help you understand where they are coming from. You have blinders on and your mind is closed to all that is possible with God.

Fourth, there is sex in the spirit world, just not what you may think. It's soul to soul and I know it's possible. You just haven't opened yourself up to what is real. You bury your head in a man made IDEA and call it Truth when in fact, LOVE is TRUTH. Anything outside of that is just not real. When you shun all those who disagree with you or have a different lifestyle, you are not living in the real but your own ideas and materialism. good luck with that one in the spirit world.

I know you have your beliefs and I don't want you to sway from them because others believe differently. At least have an open heart and mind to the possibilities. Remember, with God, all things are possible including homosexuality. Homosexuals can be in harmony with God when living in Love. A prostitute does not love those he or she is sexualy active with so yes, it is sinning against the Law of Love. Quite a big difference there, don't ya think?

Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,438,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
They didn't eat of an actual tree.

It was their pride in thinking that they could do things without God that created the fall of man.

I and my soulmate lived in a paradise which God had given us, and were very happy until the great fall. We were so filled with the thought that we were all powerful and all wise, that we concluded that the obedience which God had required of us, was not necessary for us to observe, and that if we only exerted our powers, we would be as great as He is great, and would be able to obtain that immortality which he possessed. But, alas the day. We were mere creatures, although wonderful and beautiful, and we soon realized that fact.
The disobedience was in not waiting for God to bestow upon us the great Divine Love that would make us like Him in substance as well as in image. We were like Him in our possession of souls and also in the possibility of obtaining the Divine Love. We disobeyed Him in that we tried to make ourselves believe that we were as He was, and that we need not submit further to His decrees. We tried to make this belief a thing of reality, and in our vanity tried to appear as gods; but as soon as we did this the scales dropped from our eyes, and we saw how naked and impotent we were. - Adam
Your quote is not from the bible, but from some demonic channeling! The bible says:

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." (Gen. 3:17-19)

Old 05-12-2010, 05:36 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
SIR LES- you said in another post that sex was only for procreation and that everything else is sin,just wondering are you cellebate,if not then you are doing just the same thing as evderyone else is,

"judge not yet ye be judged"-Jesus

"let he who has no sin cast the first stone"-Jesus

"people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones"-some lad

it is not the gays who are forcing themselves down your neck ,it is you doing the forcing down there necks.

Im sure there are not many,if- not one,gay person out there has a problem with heterosexuals,but its the so calles straight's that seeem to have the problem with them,

if you are having a spiritual war against sex then bye your own standards,1-should not do it yourself,,and 2-be having a go at everyone doin it,and you know how silly thats gonna look.- I agree that certain sex is wrong like rape,etc.imotional stuff,like sleaping around when you ment to be faithfull-honour,nobility,Im a big beleiver in these things too,and care,and commpassion and one or two you should work on---tolerance,understanding,

Yes I am celibate, and I bridle my Lust and sexual desires...For I will know when God has chosen me a mate as helper....and she will be perfect...for I am male, and she will be female...and if I do not gain such a helper...I will do what God says in the garden alone!!!

I have many Friends, and I love them all equally!
I am unigue and an enigma...I am not like others,....I am me!...I am because God wants me to learn Sin..and the reasons why it is, and change something to correct it, or to fulfill something.
So I do not bring them into the new...for I will see with mine own eyes what sin brings...(a dead world)

So are we on the same pages?
Certain SEX is wrong?....No....ALL SEX IS WRONG.!
That is the great delusion that sex is OK.. along with Money!..which is the IDOL...

Intercourse to procreate is done under the wedlock...and the ones making more children must be clean and sinless...for God wants sinless children.
And the sins of the parents are passed on to the third and fourth Generations!...as written...So there it be.
How do we gain a sinless existence, if the sin is making more children under SIN!..IDOLATRY????
And there I say..is the cause, the root, the main SIN...and being a supporter of it..IDOLATRY..we gain SIN...by breaking the first and second commandments of God!..and look they make wars with lies..and ask us to support our murdering troops...who are killing the opposition of sin!

Break one, you break em all!...and the punishment for breaking commandments is Death...and that comes by way of SIN...as the wages for sin is death!

Many kinds of death will come (THE WRATH OF GOD) because of disobediance of the word of God, and not doing his will...

Let us not bring me into the problem..as a problem to solve for.
Whether I am or am not is not being a sinner, displayed here...Although I have Sinned, and confessed and baptised myself into Fforgiveness of Jesus...once you do this one has to stop doing the sins!

It is about homosexuality...

I am not one, and I never will be one...for I am not of the spirit of such things.
I am a spirit that God says he created, he made, and he loves...If I comply...

Sin = Disobediance of God and his laws ,covenants, and precepts!

So we have word...and the will of God is making Gardens for us to live in...peace health and happiness...without sin!

As a witness...what is being made here on Earth under the IDOL...for me was horrific!
If the sanctuary is infiltrated by Pedophiles..and the Churches are corrupted by the SINS of the World...
Then there is no reason for me to feel safe!..and Yes the armour of God is needed...!!!

There is no reason for me to believe in SIN over God...for it is useless, as we now see...SIN is everywhere!
And being abused By Sin in my Life..very close to my Family Jewels...I can, with the right to say...DO not trust the liars and be swayed by their SINS!
Sex is Lust....and Lust is not Love!

No matter how you want to twist it to some bent comformality so you can have sex and feel Good after it....It is still a sin!
And if you are living in sin, and supporting sin, and making children be born into that SIN...then the children are in SIN..and are of SIN!.

In order to be Sinless...we have to stop sinning for a certain amount of time...So that Sin is subdued!..Sin is erradicated from the reality we live in.

Killing and waring is not the solution!...for to kill is a sin also!...See how I am bound to find a solution?

I do not want anyone to experiance what I have!...and Yet I have found many on my walk on Planet Earth!

So I ask God about this problem...And I pray for the Evil and the Sinners to be consumed....for they have had enough time, to hear the word, see the outcomes and change for the betterment of all life, and do what God has asked of us all....what God has asked...and in doing what God intended us to do in the beginning...take Care of the Earth sinlessly!

Now it is going to destruction...wonder why?
And it is not because of me and my understanding...it is because of SIN!..Thus the proof is in the pudding....and when they have Gone too far with their SINNING...and the world starts to die...They will turn to God or Die!...and it may even be too late right now!!

Hay like I said...Truth corrects Error...and it will be forced by a higher power who has already Judged their behavior as an abomonation!

I have no further words to counter that....Can they be forgiven?...Yes if they stop sinning and being disobediant to what is truth!

Last edited by Sir Les; 05-12-2010 at 05:58 AM..

Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
Yes I am celibate, and I bridle my Lust and sexual desires...For I will know when God has chosen me a mate as helper....and she will be perfect...for I am male, and she will be female...and if I do not gain such a helper...I will do what God says in the garden alone!!!

I have many Friends, and I love them all equally!
I am unigue and an enigma...I am not like others,....I am me!...I am because God wants me to learn Sin..and the reasons why it is, and change something to correct it, or to fulfill something.
So I do not bring them into the new...for I will see with mine own eyes what sin brings...(a dead world)

So are we on the same pages?
Certain SEX is wrong?....No....ALL SEX IS WRONG.!
That is the great delusion that sex is OK.. along with Money!..which is the IDOL...

Intercourse to procreate is done under the wedlock...and the ones making more children must be clean and sinless...for God wants sinless children.
And the sins of the parents are passed on to the third and fourth Generations!...as written...So there it be.
How do we gain a sinless existence, if the sin is making more children under SIN!..IDOLATRY????
And there I say..is the cause, the root, the main SIN...and being a supporter of it..IDOLATRY..we gain SIN...by breaking the first and second commandments of God!..and look they make wars with lies..and ask us to support our murdering troops...who are killing the opposition of sin!

Break one, you break em all!...and the punishment for breaking commandments is Death...and that comes by way of SIN...as the wages for sin is death!

Many kinds of death will come (THE WRATH OF GOD) because of disobediance of the word of God, and not doing his will...

Let us not bring me into the problem..as a problem to solve for.
Whether I am or am not is not being a sinner, displayed here...Although I have Sinned, and confessed and baptised myself into Fforgiveness of Jesus...once you do this one has to stop doing the sins!

It is about homosexuality...

I am not one, and I never will be one...for I am not of the spirit of such things.
I am a spirit that God says he created, he made, and he loves...If I comply...

Sin = Disobediance of God and his laws ,covenants, and precepts!

So we have word...and the will of God is making Gardens for us to live in...peace health and happiness...without sin!

As a witness...what is being made here on Earth under the IDOL...for me was horrific!
If the sanctuary is infiltrated by Pedophiles..and the Churches are corrupted by the SINS of the World...
Then there is no reason for me to feel safe!..and Yes the armour of God is needed...!!!

There is no reason for me to believe in SIN over God...for it is useless, as we now see...SIN is everywhere!
And being abused By Sin in my Life..very close to my Family Jewels...I can, with the right to say...DO not trust the liars and be swayed by their SINS!
Sex is Lust....and Lust is not Love!

No matter how you want to twist it to some bent comformality so you can have sex and feel Good after it....It is still a sin!
And if you are living in sin, and supporting sin, and making children be born into that SIN...then the children are in SIN..and are of SIN!.

In order to be Sinless...we have to stop sinning for a certain amount of time...So that Sin is subdued!..Sin is erradicated from the reality we live in.

Killing and waring is not the solution!...for to kill is a sin also!...See how I am bound to find a solution?

I do not want anyone to experiance what I have!...and Yet I have found many on my walk on Planet Earth!

So I ask God about this problem...And I pray for the Evil and the Sinners to be consumed....for they have had enough time, to hear the word, see the outcomes and change for the betterment of all life, and do what God has asked of us all....what God has asked...and in doing what God intended us to do in the beginning...take Care of the Earth sinlessly!

Now it is going to destruction...wonder why?
And it is not because of me and my understanding...it is because of SIN!..Thus the proof is in the pudding....and when they have Gone too far with their SINNING...and the world starts to die...They will turn to God or Die!...and it may even be too late right now!!

Hay like I said...Truth corrects Error...and it will be forced by a higher power who has already Judged their behavior as an abomonation!

I have no further words to counter that....Can they be forgiven?...Yes if they stop sinning and being disobediant to what is truth!
The blind cannot lead the blind.

Just wow. Behold, the only sinless person in the world.

Sin is a creation of man. When we are not abiding in Love, we are not in harmony with God therefore, we hold sin. Even if what you tell yourself is true, you are being judgemental against people you do not understand. You are using your own experiences and telling us that all experiences are the same when it comes to yours. Wrong. We all experience the same things in different ways. What may be true for you is not true for another. Unconditional love only sees children of God. It does not see sin. You are seeing sin so, therfore, you are not perfect. You cannot expect others to be when you are not.

Doing the Fathers will is being Love to one another. Nothing else is required. Sexual preferences can also be practiced in Love because that is the Fathers will. To LOVE. No, sex is not love, however, sex is in harmony with God when Love is practiced. That is the whole point of doing the will of God. LOVE.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
You are still funny, sir les!!!

Prostitution is not the same as homosexuality. Big difference!

Second, God's word is LOVE. When you live in LOVE, you cannot sin and that goes for homosexuals as well as heterosexuals. You have been deceived.

In my own church, we have homosexual ministers and they are appointed with the blessings of Jesus and quite a many Celestials. When we are living God's word, which is love, and not some man made book, we are doing the will of God. To oust one because you disagree with them or their lifestyle, is not living God's word. You are basing them on what you would have them do and not what comes natural.

Third, God is never ever wrathful or angry. He loves all without condition. Do you understand what that means? He puts no condition on anything we do. It's humans who are conditional because they live in fear. You live in fear.

There isn't anything anyone can do to help you understand where they are coming from. You have blinders on and your mind is closed to all that is possible with God.

Fourth, there is sex in the spirit world, just not what you may think. It's soul to soul and I know it's possible. You just haven't opened yourself up to what is real. You bury your head in a man made IDEA and call it Truth when in fact, LOVE is TRUTH. Anything outside of that is just not real. When you shun all those who disagree with you or have a different lifestyle, you are not living in the real but your own ideas and materialism. good luck with that one in the spirit world.

I know you have your beliefs and I don't want you to sway from them because others believe differently. At least have an open heart and mind to the possibilities. Remember, with God, all things are possible including homosexuality. Homosexuals can be in harmony with God when living in Love. A prostitute does not love those he or she is sexualy active with so yes, it is sinning against the Law of Love. Quite a big difference there, don't ya think?

I do not agree with you....
Prostitution = Sex for MONEY...MONEY = engraven Imaged Idol...IDol = demigod...and God's law of commandments clearly underlines that as a SIN when broken!

So the Prostitute who sold SEX for Money is wrong, or in error of the commandments, and she breaks the Moral code of conduct...Sex is not Love!
Intercourse is for Making children!

Now the IDOL was made so important in human terms of life...that the woman needed to Sell sex, to gain the Idol to have this bent life, in a bent system they created to take away the givens of God, and sell them back to those who deserve it freely Given to...

Those who had the money in their posession (Idolaters) and made it way too important for life...are the Evil....But they both sin by breaking the commandments of God.

Gays and Lesbians, and other twisted inlisted sexual deviants of the truth, are born under the IDOL...as they never put it down over all this time....
And because they are born into a world that supports IDOLATRY...They are born of a contrary spirit...

If I say up...they say down...If I say right, they say left..If I say Jump they say sit...and if I say truth...they Lie to thensleves and repute it!

Same thing?...Yes sin..is sin!..you can colour coat it, and put sparkle on it, and say it is pleasurable to me...But it is still SIN!
And it is performed Under the IDols controll.
The tax payer pays to support it...all sin is with it...and they want humansacrifes onto it....So be aware of what is being asked for, and why...when they go to Murdering others!!!

It is said in Scripture Love covers a multitude of SINs....But it does not correct them with out the truth!

And Jesus said "DO no more sin and be forgiven!!!!" least we forget that?

I also would like to point out, that in the churches that have been infiltrated by the Demonica (Sinners) and who preach from the mouth the word...but do not do it....they are liars!!!!!

So do you listen to liars and praise them?
I don't!
And What Church is now in contention with the western worlds IDOLATRY?
What Church is speaking truth about the commandment of God, and putting down the IDOL of money...which is now ruling the nations, and displaying More SIN by joining in MURDERS or Supporting them!
And asking for Human sacrifices!!!!!!!...well that Just puts the icing on the cake...doesn't it?
What are these troops fighting for?...to protect Gay and lesbians and transgenders, and beastiality, and all the other sexual ludeness?....Please..get real!

I don't see too many merits in this behavior...

I am not in the Church, because I know what is in there, is not from God...And I fare better to go into my own special place, alone, and pray to my God!

And How I live...is In accordance to the words of this Book called the Holy Bible.

And I have read other books...But if I want to find God...I know where to go!....and God is not Gay nor Lesbian..or transgender...
God is a MAN! a male...Jesus Proclaimed this!
I am the SON of MAN!

he didn't say I am the son of Gays, or the Son of Lesbians...or transgenders...or beastiality...or the SON of Woman...which in some way he was also!

And so...the Church should be founded on the male female base!
If Gays and Lesbians and sexually lude (that do the abomominable things God detests) are running the churches, and still doing those things...they are blaspheming, defiling, and polluting the purity of his house!

If you were in your own home/house...and I was told, You did not like something...
And I brought that something into your house....and with it came sickness and suffering,,...You would say to me, remove it.

If I kept on bringing the same thing to your house...and sickness and suffering came with it,..You would get vexed at me for bringing it in again and again!..causing sickness and suffering...

If I continue to bring this thing into your house...And you demand it stop being brought to your house, and add a law, and a counter action ..and word on what will happen if it continues...And I continue to bring it into Your House!

You will do the thing you said you would, to stop it form coming in!
But while trying to stop it, they slaughter You and your family line...and take control of the house.,,

That is what is being done!...That is what was done!!!...and because God cannot Die...when these things have built up their houses of sin, and feel that they are clear and safe...God will take back, and or destroy their houses and make them his!

measure Given..same measure will be used/recieved!

Spirits do not have sex, because they have no need...and they have no biological form!

Thus the spirit that sais there is Sex in the spirit deminsion is a liar!
This Lying entity comes from Satan!
There are Eight lying spirits!

Beware!

Last edited by Sir Les; 05-12-2010 at 07:03 AM..

Old 05-12-2010, 08:00 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermister View Post
being a southern baptist, i am an exception for most of my fellow church goers. i dont condemn nor do i look down on homosexuality. i am welcoming of homosexuals and heterosexuals together.
The homosexuality of Lot's people

It is not important that this and that man does condemn or agree about something.

This is because it is the religion of God: not the religion of this or that man.

So the word is to God Himself to decide is this ok or condemned.

According to God, all sexual acts are rejected other than the marriage according to God's religion which is exclusively justified.

Therefore, the homosexuality is rejected by all the heavenly religion, whether this suits the atheist or not.

And we all know the story of Lot's people in the Bible and in the Quran; as in the Quran 7: 80-84
وَلُوطًا إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ أَتَأْتُونَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُم بِهَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّن الْعَالَمِينَ . إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاء بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ . وَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلاَّ أَن قَالُواْ أَخْرِجُوهُم مِّن قَرْيَتِكُمْ إِنَّهُمْ أُنَاسٌ يَتَطَهَّرُونَ . فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ إِلاَّ امْرَأَتَهُ كَانَتْ مِنَ الْغَابِرِينَ . وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّطَرًا فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ

The explanation:
(And Lot, when he said to his people: "Do you commit such indecency as never any being in all the world committed before you?"

"For you practice your lusts on men instead of women: you are indeed a people exceeding bounds [with your excessive sins.]

And the answer of his people was only that they said [one to another]: "Drive them out of your city; they are some people who keep pure [: They refrain from buttocks of men, considering that impure.]"

So We saved him and his family except his woman who was one of those buried [under the wreck.]

And We rained down on them a shower [of stones of meteorites]; then [O Mohammed] see what consequence was of the criminals.)

The Disagreement of the

Old 05-12-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
The blind cannot lead the blind.

Just wow. Behold, the only sinless person in the world.

Sin is a creation of man. When we are not abiding in Love, we are not in harmony with God therefore, we hold sin. Even if what you tell yourself is true, you are being judgemental against people you do not understand. You are using your own experiences and telling us that all experiences are the same when it comes to yours. Wrong. We all experience the same things in different ways. What may be true for you is not true for another. Unconditional love only sees children of God. It does not see sin. You are seeing sin so, therfore, you are not perfect. You cannot expect others to be when you are not.

Doing the Fathers will is being Love to one another. Nothing else is required. Sexual preferences can also be practiced in Love because that is the Fathers will. To LOVE. No, sex is not love, however, sex is in harmony with God when Love is practiced. That is the whole point of doing the will of God. LOVE.

What a crock of Crap!

WOW... Now...I never said I was Sinless!
I have one or two things left to do or should I say undo...that I left for last...Although I have tested it, to see if Jesus was correct about it...I Still stand in it...and I am surounded By it...And it is as it is , I have no home of my own....YET!
But When God Acts...and I see he is already acting on the behaves of the many abused and wrongly presicuted and imprisoned, and enslaved...I will eventually have all that was taken from me....and share it with them..

I don't want to understand the debased mind...it is insane to do so!

I wait for that coming day of Judgemnt by God...and look...GOD HAS ANSWERED ME.

You say it is my sin?..that brings or brought evil to my Doorstep When I was Five years old??,,,NOT TRUE...I had No sin at that age....AMEN!
The sin was before me...Sodom and Gahmorah...this was before me...or my family...But it is still the same for me today as it was yesterday, in like terms, as soon as "I the stranger" entered the city...I was sought out by the demonica, and attacked, by the demonica!

Same story different time line...and I found away of escape!

Again you bring this word LOVE into the mits of this converstation...

Again I tell you SEX is not LOVE!

And in order to have children, the parent must first cleanse the self of sin, both male and female...in the baptismal..which is suppose to remove sin...by way of confession, and realization and teaching of the word of GOD, stop doing it...FIRST.
Secondly...intercourse is preformed not as a pleasuable entertainment...it is Holy...and is to be addressed in that way.
Thus the Wedock is also holy...to unite the two as one...Like before the fall out of Eden...Adam was both male and Female...But Not Gay nor Lesbian or other sexually lude entity.
And this entity walked with God in the Garden of Eden...and they were sinless! and everything was GOOD!

Now to regain favour with God, and correct the error of Adam and Eve...we have to first uderstand God....and what is GOOD.
Second put back what was taken with out permission!
Sow it sinlessly, to reverse the way it was taken!

Everything else is a delusion of sin, to keep us from doing that Service sinlessly!
We do not have to have intercourse and make children to be born into sin any more!
Because Jesus shows us what sin is...and what was kicked out of his house!\ or as he said his fathers house!
Yep the root to all Evil is the IDOL told not to have or make more important that God or have before God...this is the case of Jesus being born here!.

So I have sin..But I put it away , and left it all to the poor...and I am now supported by my God, and what little remnant of my family that is left who help support me...

While this system of demcracy is prohibiting Plants, and putting people into prison for growing tending and keeping certain plants alive...I still have a chance to fulfill somethng sinlessly...or I already have, when I was Five years old....
So I fulfilled something for God...and in doing somethng that I did do...Other things come into play!
For action creates other actions!...and I found the scripture...which made me stronger to fulfill more perfectly the word and will...when it is done...Rev 17:17 God will act on my partnership!

I'm a little ahead of the game...You need to read up on the pure of heart!

Samething...is the samething!!..unless something changes the samething to something else...Now if the same thing is observed, as being black, and that thing does not change...and the other observer sees white instead of Black...and we find 98% see Black and 2% see white...When in truth it is Black...then the 2% are experiencing something that makes them see something else!

If I say it is black, and it is in truth Black...and the same thing is presented to you...then it must be black to you also!...unless something is wrong with you!

Error makes wrong answers!

Jesus sais use Logics!
Yes and No...Binary...Math..Biology science..and what continues is the male and female line of gender....although the others come through SIN...they are not required entities for the continum, and if you look at things from a realist's outlook...why feed somethng that is redundant and obstinate, and in my case detramental to Life?....If God detest it, and is angered by them?

Love doesn't solve for Sin without truth!
And although you claim Love covers sin...and sin hides behind it...SIN IS NOT WANTED BY GOD!...so in that case Love as you will in sin and see where it gets you!...with out truth and correction...it leads to destruction!

Now you know!
So stop doing it...and I have offered a solution...which kills no one, and some sacrifices of effort have to be made on their part!
Just like all the other sinners...we all have to conform to God...or DIE!
And it is not easy...But it can be done!

Then and only then...will there be peace, health, and happiness for all!...no more wars, no more suffering...no more sin!...no more death!

And that Goes for the engraven IDOL of Money!...Stop using it...for God has spoken about it, Jesus Died pointing it out, and many were slaughtered for believing in Him....do not base your existance on that Money...cause it goes to the fire with all the others who sin conitnually with it!..and their professed sins!...and those evil spirits too!!

Last edited by Sir Les; 05-12-2010 at 08:13 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality