U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2010, 10:19 AM

2,333 posts, read 2,277,876 times

Advertisements

I think two tieredly, One way is: the way of the personal relation to knowledge of common representation for the discussion; the other way is the impersonal structure of the capacity for representation to be appropriate to it's international dealings.

Is this right? I only read only one Golden Rule from the ten commandments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2010, 11:23 AM

2,893 posts, read 4,885,526 times
The UN is an organization of politicians with the aim to govern governments. They are, most notably, liars, thieves, and scum of the most respectable kind. They are politicians for politicians, and the only golden rule they know is that he who can destroy the gold, makes the rules.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM

40,058 posts, read 27,983,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
The UN is an organization of politicians with the aim to govern governments. They are, most notably, liars, thieves, and scum of the most respectable kind. They are politicians for politicians, and the only golden rule they know is that he who can destroy the gold, makes the rules.
And on top of that, they're ineffectual, too!

Old 10-11-2015, 08:29 PM

8,632 posts, read 5,120,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
I think two tieredly, One way is: the way of the personal relation to knowledge of common representation for the discussion; the other way is the impersonal structure of the capacity for representation to be appropriate to it's international dealings.

Is this right? I only read only one Golden Rule from the ten commandments.
Is the term "golden rule" in the bible?

How about mention of Christmas or Easter and any recommendation to celebrate either?

I don't know how golden rule applies to a bunch of idiots known as the UN. I don't know how to interpret the query.

Old 10-12-2015, 10:43 AM

8,655 posts, read 10,570,801 times
Depends on if it is the one in the U.S. or the one in the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality