Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 11:56 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,470,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
Unfortunately the ancients couldn't find a way to put all that advanced technology that they know more about than modern man today on some USB drive for us to use and learn from now.

You calling Noah an electrical engineer degrades electrical engineers everywhere.
More over degrades the sum of human knowledge, but yes since my degree is in Electronics, I can only agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 12:25 PM

7,991 posts, read 12,242,800 times
Okay, folks, here's the drill:

If you want to ridicule, mock, insult, post sarcasm, or just out right attack, then know that any further posts on this thread that do so will be INFRACTED.

Be nice!

Okay?

Thanks!

Old 05-13-2010, 12:28 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,644,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Christopher Dunn is an engineer,[http://www.gizapyramid.com/BIO-Dunn.htm] and he lives in the real world. So does the physicist, Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, who researches the subject of which Dunn writes.

Gizapower.com - Updates
This is an excerpt from the above linked page that you choose to be ignorant about, where the Russian research physicist, Dr. Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, writes about Dunn's work.
I didn't see a degree in his bio. Again, just two men's ideas in a book. Nothing proved, just ideas.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:47 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,445,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I didn't see a degree in his bio. Again, just two men's ideas in a book. Nothing proved, just ideas.
I don't know about a degree, and experience equals a degree, in short years time -did you not know? "He is an engineer with over 45 years experience" .

Christopher Dunn
And you prove nothing by your rebuttal of the person who has opposing ideas to yours. Where is the research for such rebuttal?
Dunn wrote his own book. He did not write it with another man.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I don't know about a degree, and experience equals a degree, in short years time -did you not know? "He is an engineer with over 45 years experience" .

Christopher Dunn
yes I read he stated that, then I read that he is a machinist in his bio on another site. I have 22 years treating the boo boos of my kids, does not make me a nurse or doctor.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:

Christopher Dunn
And you prove nothing by your rebuttal of the person who has opposing ideas to yours. Where is the research for such rebuttal?
I don't need research, one mans opinion and ideas don't make them fact.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I don't need research, one mans opinion and ideas don't make them fact.
So you admit that you have no foundation for any belief, just your own imagination?

Old 05-13-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
So you admit that you have no foundation for any belief, just your own imagination?
What are you talking about?
It is a fact an opinion is not a fact, just a opinion. He proves nothing, just his own theory and idea, nothing more.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Lathe Turned Stone Housewares
Quote:
Stoneware such as this has not been found from any later era in Egyptian history - it seems that the skills necessary were lost....- an extraordinary feat of craftsmanship.
Ancient Egyptian Stone Technology - Lathe Turning - Spirit & Stone

Quote:
...Since we have yet to reproduce such pieces it is safe to say that the techniques or machinery they employed to produce these bowls has yet to be replicated

Old 05-13-2010, 01:13 PM

"http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/12801
Quote:
Now the House of Solomon the King was illuminated as by day, for in his wisdom he had made shining pearls which were like unto the sun, the moon and the stars in the roof of his house." (From: "The Queen of Sheba and Her Only Son Menyelek")

During the Middle Ages a number of ever-burning lamps were discovered in ancient tombs and temples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality