Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 10:19 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,907,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
No of course; evolution implies that and moreover claim such things take place spontaneously without the Creator.

While we say: such marvelous creation is certainly done by God - be glorified. We say: the duck has been created with webs in its feet to serve the swimming purpose, while the chicken paws serve scratching the ground for searching after worms.

This is done by a Wise Creator, not by gradual evolution as do they claim.
A dolphin is greater or lesser than us? Tell me, eanassir. Is a rhino more or less complex or evolved than us humans? Is a parvo-virus more or less "successful" in it's intended roll than we are?

I hang on hearing of your greater understanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 10:23 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,834,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
lol
Ho ho ho

Quote:
It's not a claim, but a demonstrable fact.
They kept inserting the evolution in your mind and went on asserting that repeatedly until you have become convinced about it.

Quote:
Evolution accounts for the diversity and the unity of all life. "God dunit" is not an answer.
On the contrary evolution is not the answer; and clearly God the Most Wise is the Creator of the creation, and there must be a doer of every action and a maker of any thing.

Quote:
"God dunit"...
No, it is the wisdom of God.

Quote:
No, what would indicate gods might would be this.
First of all "God" not "gods"; God is the Creator; how can anything be done without any doer?

Quote:
How about a perfect human body?
Who said: man is perfect? or any creature is perfect? The only Perfect is God; and such congenital malformations indicate to us how the right things are done and how the normal formation is accomplished and demonstrate the correct and marvelous creation by comparison with the malformed.

In addition, it will serve to progress the science and knowledge and other purposes.

Quote:
This universe, is clearly not made for us, we are struggling to adapt to this universe..
I don't think all the universe is made for us exclusively: It may be the Earth is subjected to us and our Moon, in addition to some planets maybe.

But the whole universe: no, I think it is very tremendous; and I think it is full of other beings other than we are here on our small planet.
Moreover, the planets are inhabited.
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_>

Quote:
Look, I can claim the magic unicorn made water but the "god dunit" argument holds no water..
This is your words which I did not say; you say and you believe your words.

Quote:
Do I have to paste "stupid design" again?
Not at all; the wisdom of God Most Gracious is manifest everywhere, in spite the atheist denies it.

Quote:
Different species can not have viable offspring.
And this is related to what?

Quote:
You know nothing of what evolution is and its explanation power.
I know enough to refuse and reject it, unless I believe others and disbelieve myself.

Quote:
To deny evolution is to deny "descent with modification".
Therefore, you fell in their trap and they convinced you until you convinced yourself which is not any scientific way of thinking.

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#The_Theory_of_the_Evolution_and_Natural_ Selection_>

Old 05-19-2010, 11:13 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,234,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
This thread is an enhanced error.
Evolution or poof idea, I will go with evolution.
I could Go with evolution, if it were truly defined...but it is not truly defined...and it has no real proof...other than some decorated (educated?) human saying we found some bones that dictate a progression from X to Y...but we do not know how A or B happened...

Evolution is a Natural progression into the next level of existance due to stress, or change of the enviroment around us.

Humans do not seem to Evolve in any state of change that is benefical to the race...it mearly mutates...and very poorly I might add!!

So to say evolution of the Human species is present ,and factual..I have to say please define the word in a truthful manner.

Making guns and bombs, and weapons and other polluting and killing devices, is not a Evolutionary traight!...it is ingenuity at work,,,and they should not be confused with eachother.
If these traights of ingenuity become detramental to the Enviromets that support us...then we are not intelligent...and intelligence is part of the Evolutionary deffinition...

So being unnatural and polluting the Earth...is anti Evolution in a nut shell!
Unnatrual...Anti God, Anti Christ, Anti Eden!

And that goes to the opposite form of Life,(death) and goes to the opposite of maintaining life on this world...in our best interests!

Should we be healthy on this world?
But here we are polluting it, so we are not!

Should we share and befriend and do Good onto others? (as Jesus says?)
Here we are waring and pointing the fingers at eachother to make death a constant sin...or with sin a constant death for a high price in engrave Idols.

Again we have to say...Evolution is not provable if we look at humankind, who is trying to define it...with their so called intelligence showing their true fruits of Knowledge....as the world spins in sin, and error...it is very profitable though if you serve the Anti God, Anti Christ, Anti Eden conceptual truth for our existance in helping take care of it!

Was that not why they made us?

Think about it...evolution is just another made up word to be defined by stupid people slowly destroying the planet for profits and gains in death, sickness, and suffering...So that this $$$$ATAN could rule over you!

Old 05-19-2010, 11:17 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,660,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
I could Go with evolution, if it were truly defined...but it is not truly defined...and it has no real proof...other than some decorated (educated?) human saying we found some bones that dictate a progression from X to Y...but we do not know how A or B happened...

Evolution is a Natural progression into the next level of existance due to stress, or change of the enviroment around us.

Humans do not seem to Evolve in any state of change that is benefical to the race...it mearly mutates...and very poorly I might add!!

So to say evolution of the Human species is present ,and factual..I have to say please define the word in a truthful manner.

Making guns and bombs, and weapons and other polluting and killing devices, is not a Evolutionary traight!...it is ingenuity at work,,,and they should not be confused with eachother.
If these traights of ingenuity become detramental to the Enviromets that support us...then we are not intelligent...and intelligence is part of the Evolutionary deffinition...

And that goes to the opposite form of Life,(death) and goes to the opposite of maintaining life on this world...in our best interests!

Here we are waring and pointing the fingers at eachother to make death a constant sin...or with sin a constant death for a high price in engrave Idols.

Again we have to say...Evolution is not provable if we look at humankind, who is trying to define it...with their so called intelligence showing their true fruits of Knowledge....as the world spins in sin, and error...it is very profitable though if you serve the Anti God, Anti Christ, Anti Eden conceptual truth for our existance in helping take care of it!

Think about it...evolution is just another made up word to be defined by stupid people slowly destroying the planet for profits and gains in death, sickness, and suffering...So that this $$$$ATAN could rule over you!
More proof that our eduction system needs an overhaul. I cant discuss evolution with you if you know nothing about it.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:26 AM

50,083 posts, read 20,667,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post

Ok.
evolution [ˌiːvəˈluːʃən]
n
1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) Biology a gradual change in the characteristics of a population of animals or plants over successive generations: accounts for the origin of existing species from ancestors unlike them See also natural selection
evolution (v-lshn)
1. The process by which species of organisms arise from earlier life forms and undergo change over time through natural selection

There is no guarantee of it being beneficial or making us better in any moral sense as you seem to be hinting. It is merely concerned with survival of a species.

Quote:
Making guns and bombs, and weapons and other polluting and killing devices, is not a Evolutionary traight!...it is ingenuity at work,,,and they should not be confused with each other.

So this is nothing to do with evolution. In the correct definition. Evolution is not to blame for your misrepresentations of it. Please do go with the evidence, not with how it fails to fit in with your requirement that it should apparently make us Pacifist and Green.

I agree with this, though "Making guns and bombs, and weapons and other polluting and killing devices, is not a Evolutionary traight!...it is ingenuity at work,,,and they should not be confused with each other."

Ingenuity is not evolution, but it is undoubtedly a product of evolution. What else?

Quote:

I say again, evolution is proved by the evedence for it, not disproved by your strawman. I could equally argue that 'if God existed, he'd give me a heap of money. Since He hasn't he can't exist'. Please do see that your argument is as poor as that.

Quote:
Evolution is certainly a made up word invented by you to define some off - beam idea of yours. But that doesn't make evolutionists stupid....

Old 05-19-2010, 12:03 PM

[quote=rifleman;14243961]A dolphin is greater or lesser than us? Tell me, eanassir. Is a rhino more or less complex or evolved than us humans? Is a parvo-virus more or less "successful" in it's intended roll than we are?/quote]

All animals are God's created beings and humans are His servants

(Surely God is not ashamed to give an example, whatsoever even of a gnat and anything superior to it.

As for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord;

but as for those who disbelieve, they say: 'What is it that God means by this as an example?

He misleads many thereby and thereby guides many; He misleads only evildoers thereby. )

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran 2: 26
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلاً مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا

It means: All of the gnat and you are among His created beings: they are His creatures and you are His servants. No difference between you and the gnat in this respect.

Moreover, He said فَمَا فَوْقَهَا i.e. (and anything superior to it) and did not say: "and what is bigger than it" to imply anything superior to it in its complexity of organs and body systems.

Similarly, the dolphin and the rhino are great in their perfect creation to serve the purpose from their creation and to fit properly with their particular environments.

Retorting the Atheist

Old 05-19-2010, 01:24 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,066,251 times
But eanassir. You do not understand.

Most of here do not care what the Qur'an says, because we consider it to be filled with error.

If you wish to argue against evolution, you will have to use science.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:55 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,558,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
But eanassir. You do not understand.

Most of here do not care what the Qur'an says, because we consider it to be filled with error.

If you wish to argue against evolution, you will have to use science.
The Quran, the Bible, the Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, Atharva Veda, Ainu texts, Scriptures of the Shinto, Buddhism, Confucianism, Animism, the book of Mormon...all of it is from the developing imagination of primitive mankind and you could toss all of it up in the air along with a dime and I'd dive for the ten cent piece every time.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:04 PM

The Quran is the true word of God; the rest of the books you mentioned if some of them were revealed, but now have become distorted; so the one who likes to find the truth, he better studies the Glorious Quran full of wisdom and knowledge.

www.quran-ayat.com

Old 05-19-2010, 02:36 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,066,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
The Quran is the true word of God; the rest of the books you mentioned if some of them were revealed, but now have become distorted; so the one who likes to find the truth, he better studies the Glorious Quran full of wisdom and knowledge.
Eanassir, we know that you believe this to be true.

But unless we also believe it to be true, you cannot expect for us to find your arguments very interesting. And I assure you. I have read the Qur'an cover to cover three times.

I do not believe it to have anything to do with any god whatsoever.

So, again. If you want to argue about science, you will have to use science... not the collected saying of Muhammad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality