U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 03:05 PM

27 posts, read 32,730 times

Advertisements

God is the Creator of the universe and everything.
Of animals and humans and nature and space.
Christ is not God. Is the prophet calls God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 07:24 AM

1,448 posts, read 864,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOON99 View Post
God is the Creator of the universe and everything. Of animals and humans and nature and space.
You seem to be very dogmatic in this assertion.

If Christ isn't God, would he then have to be classified as liar/lunatic?

Old 05-22-2010, 07:43 AM

4,792 posts, read 3,599,586 times
Or a fictional character. Or a demi-god. Or perhaps an avatar? Misunderstood, misquoted or mistranslated? There are lots of options besides being a liar.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:09 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,665,908 times
I would just call Paul a liar.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:34 AM

40,059 posts, read 19,853,384 times
That concluding sentence, "Is the prophet calls God," makes me think that the OP has an agenda. A very specific agenda. And that we're going to hear more about it from him or her. As a matter of fact, I believe we're on the verge of being preached to.

Old 05-22-2010, 02:55 PM

1,838 posts, read 1,198,848 times
well Jesus did pray to His God so i dont think He was praying to Himself,also He was sub-servient to His father so this implies the distinction between devotee and master,I'd say He was a great Acarya(spiritual master),or a yogi,or maybe some demigod,and it's also possible that He was some sort of an expansion of the Supreme,but i dont think He is the primal Lord which all expansions come from?but who am I to say,I wasnt there I dont know??????????????????????????

Old 05-23-2010, 09:15 AM

40,059 posts, read 19,853,384 times
Has everyone else also received what I call "religious junk mail" from Moon99? I think the moderators should be investigating this person.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:21 AM

479 posts, read 411,592 times
I agree. Jesus Christ was A son OF god. And I really do not understand why anyone believes that jesus was or, much less, IS god. God is an entity and bodiless energy and/or lifeforce, and jesus was a living, breathing human being born of this earth and concrete; simply because jesus did (according to some, myself included) embody the spirit of god at one point (and the length of time is certainly debatable) during his life, DOES NOT MAKE HIM GOD. Where, and how is it exactly that people get the idea that jesus and god are one in the same?!? While I certainly can accept the fact that some people like to worship jesus as if he were a god, I as well hope those who do are willing to accept the fact that they are worshipping a human being, period. While Jesus may have REPRESENTED all that god was, and may have been the embodiment OF god, jesus was still a living, breathing, walking man, period. One helluva cool, beautiful man, yes. One who would be pretty confused by, not to mention utterly disgusted with a good lot of his followers...

Old 05-23-2010, 01:15 PM

232 posts, read 447,176 times
Muhammed was a terrorist and pedophile...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Everyb...21369914543425

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Quote:

Old 05-23-2010, 05:16 PM

515 posts, read 441,855 times
Quote:
Jesus Christ is our God!

Jesus Christ is God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality