Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 03:09 AM

61 posts, read 77,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelouerbacker View Post
I'll put my trust in the Bible ,not a ridiculous YouTube videos.
Go ahead and put your trust in the Bible, as the "ridiculous" videos show, only good can come from that trust.

The quotes in those "rediculous" videos are taken directly from the Bible are they not? So what's your beef with the videos?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 11:32 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Here's a message from a spirit who told all about the experience of going to the next world... the spirit world.

Celestial Vision Productions (http://celestialvisionproductions.com/Helen10.html - broken link)
hahahhhahaha,, like I said you watch to many movies, scary thought though you seem to believe it.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:13 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
[quote=SoCalAngel2009;14435592]It's not wise to think of our loving Heavenly Father in this way. He is a divine soul, which means He is without evil. Men created sin and evil and it is up to them to eradicate it... following the will of our Father is a good way to start the process.[/quote

hmm didn't god create humans..????we the creatures that god created in his own image create evil, and god just sits back and obseves

if you were walking down a trail and saw 3 bullies attacking a little girl, would you not interveve in some way

so wouldn't that make god evil in some sense or another, just to observe the very cretures he created doing such evil things..

there's like 1100 billionairs in the world and tens of thousands of millionairs.. but yet this is whats happening around the globe people suffering a brutal existance.. i think theses billionaires could do alot more to help the world become a more livable place..but they would rather buy a 200 million dollar 300 foot yacht with like 20 thousand square feet of space to fuel their ego.. only a few words come to mind.!!! extreme greed.!!!

YouTube - famine

Old 06-06-2010, 01:05 PM

2,070 posts, read 2,161,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
hahahhhahaha,, like I said you watch to many movies, scary thought though you seem to believe it.
What's so scary about it? Frankly, the more I know about the process the better.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:22 PM

5 posts, read 7,072 times
All I can say is that is one great series of videos. I knew all along that most Christians will not even view them, and if they do, justify them. I have heard it all before.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:55 PM

[quote=cruxan;14497890]
Quote:
It's not wise to think of our loving Heavenly Father in this way. He is a divine soul, which means He is without evil. Men created sin and evil and it is up to them to eradicate it... following the will of our Father is a good way to start the process.
Quote:
hmm didn't god create humans..????we the creatures that god created in his own image create evil, and god just sits back and obseves if you were walking down a trail and saw 3 bullies attacking a little girl, would you not interveve in some way so wouldn't that make god evil in some sense or another, just to observe the very cretures he created doing such evil things..

there's like 1100 billionairs in the world and tens of thousands of millionairs.. but yet this is whats happening around the globe people suffering a brutal existance.. i think theses billionaires could do alot more to help the world become a more livable place..but they would rather buy a 200 million dollar 300 foot yacht with like 20 thousand square feet of space to fuel their ego.. only a few words come to mind.!!! extreme greed.!!!
Our souls are created in our Heavenly Father's image... and He is a spiritual being. In order for Him to come to our aid, He sends the higher spirits to do the task. Spirits then use their influence with various people to bring about the result for which we are praying... but sometimes their efforts are in vain. And this is because many people's animal natures are more prevelant than their spiritual natures... so they are unable to receive any spiritual influence. As long as men are in this condition, there will be atrocities on this earth... if and when they ever seek to uplift themselves, there will be a shift and when this time comes everyone will love and help one another.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:57 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,875 times
Not sure how this is Biblical proof that God is evil. This is an indictment of man, not God. All the incredible resources we have received and this exists. There are 300+ million Christians in Africa and 300+ Muslims in Africa. Missionaries from all over the world, not just the US and not just of the Christian faith are in Africa giving their lives to feed, educate, provide medical assistance, provide housing.

What are us 15 or 20 on this forum doing with our incredible resources?

Old 06-06-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Not sure how this is Biblical proof that God is evil. This is an indictment of man, not God. All the incredible resources we have received and this exists. There are 300+ million Christians in Africa and 300+ Muslims in Africa. Missionaries from all over the world, not just the US and not just of the Christian faith are in Africa giving their lives to feed, educate, provide medical assistance, provide housing.

What are us 15 or 20 on this forum doing with our incredible resources?
We know that there are regimes in Africa that pilfer humanitarian aid that is meant for these people... and their lies a big problem that is beyond our control.

When we follow the will of our Heavenly Father, then we know what to do and how to do it... and usually, speaking from experience, it is helping someone you know personally who may be going through a rough time.

Old 06-06-2010, 02:45 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
Quote:
What's so scary about it? Frankly, the more I know about the process the better.
Know more about what process? The movie making business? Go to film school. These are just movies, they are entertaining. Ghost was just a film, nothing more. No process to death other than to die.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Know more about what process? The movie making business? Go to film school. These are just movies, they are entertaining. Ghost was just a film, nothing more. No process to death other than to die.
As I said before, when you go through it, hopefully, you'll remember what I've posted here and then you'll say to yourself... oh yeah, it's all clear to me now.

What you don't know is that our Heavenly Father created us with three things... our physical body, which is the body that dies, our spirit body and our soul... our soul is encased in our spirit body, which is the exact replica of our physical body. It is attached to our physical body by a silver cord... this allows our spirit body to go out of our bodies at night when we are dreaming... ever heard of astral projection? When our physical body stops breathing, the silver cord is severed and our spirit body is released to the spirit world... that is the process of death.

Because each of us has a soul... and without it we don't exist... then even though you believe that when you're dead you're dead... such isn't the case. You will be alive as you ever were, but you and everyone else who passes this earth will be in the spirit world... you will have eyes to see, ears to hear, and arms and legs... the whole shebang... but it is spiritually composed and not physical... and your mind will go with you... every thought you ever had... and speaking of motion pictures... imagine seeing your life before your very eyes... this is what each of us will experience.... what did we do while we lived... well, we posted on the city forum for one and some of us shared what we know about the next world to come... and some read it and refused to believe it...

But you know what... you and anyone else reading this who are nonbelievers can't ever say that you weren't told... because you were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality