U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 06-05-2010, 05:52 PM

380 posts, read 535,063 times
Default Why does God Bless Sinners?

I see Music artist and the material they release and it sells and makes them very rich. why does God aloow this? music and movies about sex, alcohol, or anything sinful. why does he allow them to become succesful?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 06-05-2010, 06:00 PM

3,552 posts, read 2,616,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamerschris View Post
I see Music artist and the material they release and it sells and makes them very rich. why does God aloow this? music and movies about sex, alcohol, or anything sinful. why does he allow them to become succesful?
Who said it was God doing the blessing? I think you need to read the temptations of Jesus in Matthew. The devil promised Him the WHOLE WORLD IF He would but worship him(the devil).

So those people who seem to get everything their hearts desire, also need to realize the most precious gift EVER given to mankind, is also withheld from them, and this life is the only life they will see.

Unread 06-05-2010, 06:45 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,501,226 times
Who judges them as successful? What is the measure of that - wealth, fame? Fame to me would be a curse. More money than sense also breeds its own unhappiness. And how do you know that they are any happier - or will be happier in the very long run - than you or me living simply? Best not to judge or covet. Unless you know the person's true heart and soul.

Unread 06-05-2010, 06:52 PM

380 posts, read 535,063 times
You dont have to judge to see with fame and money who destroy earth with there music for one. it's apperant at what there doing.

Unread 06-05-2010, 07:09 PM

1,915 posts, read 2,512,278 times
I think some people get rich through hard work and some get rich through talent, and some just get lucky.....there is no unseen powerforce that is orchestrating it....or allowing it, or disallowing it.

Unread 06-05-2010, 07:24 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,070,235 times
Maybe he doesn't care one way or another if they succeed or fail. Maybe they're successful by means of hard work and a few lucky breaks.

Why would you think God is worried about such trivial nonsense?

Unread 06-05-2010, 07:30 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,070,235 times
Well I guess if he lets Dio in, that might be at least one good reason to want to go to heaven

Unread 06-05-2010, 08:21 PM

20,194 posts, read 8,835,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
I think some people get rich through hard work and some get rich through talent, and some just get lucky.....there is no unseen powerforce that is orchestrating it....or allowing it, or disallowing it.
Search for "Bohemian Grove" in Google or some other search engine for an alternate view.

Unread 06-05-2010, 09:04 PM

3,521 posts, read 2,521,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Well I guess if he lets Dio in, that might be at least one good reason to want to go to heaven
Don't forget Ozzy and Lemmy Kilmister.

Unread 06-05-2010, 09:13 PM

4,644 posts, read 4,376,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamerschris View Post
I have seen this as well. I don't think God has anything to do with it. The Illuminati and BS artist that do that whole thing are working directly with Satan. That is how they are successful. Don't forget Satan was the person of music in the bible. But don't worry. Their temporary Earthly success will not prosper or last very long. There is a special place waiting for those who worship Lucifer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality